Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to strangle you!!! All these beautiful pics!!! What do I have to do to get ya to do me? I baby-sit???? Heck, Canada is not that far. Do ya want a pic with no make-up?

BTW,try this. Still not smoking, hungry, and bored. Not lethal--dangerous!!!!

You are simply amazing!!!!

I just formed my own business: Studio 6 Makeup Artistry. I have no idea what I can do as far as font etc. to make the name look cool on my website.

Can you help?

Is your website already built?

if so, can you pm me your url, so that i can see what kind of background and stuff you have, just to have an idea on what font i could use and give you some ideas for banners :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just had to check this thread and see what you've done Nury-- again it is fabulous work:) You are great!

Thank you girls for posting your pics, you are all so pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i have to say im sorry i havent been able to work with your pics, it's not that i forgot about you girls at all, i have been having some issues lately, been sorta depressed, and i havent felt like doing anything, but i WILL work with them, i just want to apologize for not replying before, i will post your results soon, one by one, again thank you for posting them, i know you girls like what i do, and i really appreciate it *hugs* :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back