Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daeron - Congrats on your baby and I just wanted to say that you seem like such a sweet person. That is so nice what you do for people, I hope you become rich and famous someday with your work cause you deserve it!

If I find a pic maybe I will post it and see what you can do with it too.

Aww, thank you so much Christine :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i hope i do become famous! that would be awesome, even more by doing what i love to do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And, it would be awesome to work with one of your pics!

*hugs :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Michal, i still have to work on some of the girls pics, which i will do tomorrow for sure ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i always love to see what you come up with!! im still trying to learn some of those tricks haha.

Thank you Jen ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's really easy, i will try to find you some tut's on how to do that kinda stuff ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sure i do :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

would love to play with more pics, post away if you feel like it, i am always up to it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sweet!! thanks sweetie ive been trying to find some good ones that are easy to follow but things are going as planned. haha.

wow, you can work those pictures!

You use Photoshop right? Did you learn that program yourself or did you have lessons??

How did you come so far in this?

Thank you!

i am self taught, i learned just by practicing, i've been using photoshop for almost 10 years, i am still learning but the makeup technique i learned all on my own :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are a lot of super useful tutorials and brushes for stuff like that, i am always searching for new techniques and applying some of mine to them as well :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww thank you so much :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sorry i havent been able to work on your pics, i have been sorta busy, but i think i have some time today so i will try and post them today :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Jen!

Your daughters are the cutest girls, that picture is awesome!

Sure! no problem :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i was busy this weekend but i wont be for the whole week, so, i can keep working with photos, as long as people post them, i always look forward to it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are very welcome!

well i hope these pictures helped you in choosing your hair color :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back