Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow daer0n, I'm amazed everytime I see new ones in this thread!

you're so talented! makes me want to learn photoshop, hehe!

Thank you Michal :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :laughing:

Aww, thank you so much!

i would do tutorials but they take sooo much time to make them lol

i can post some if you like, they are very easy to follow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone have probs with the forum not coming up when you typed it in? Ive tried all day and its 7:12pm and Im just now being let on. It was very annoying.

haha, that is sooo cool!

you look so cute with blonde hair Annia, wheee i get to play with more pics! lol

You are most welcome!

it was really fun to play with your pictures, you are very gorgeous as it is :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for posting!

Anytime you want to post more pics feel free to post more, i'll be glad to work with them again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am a bad mod. This is the first time I actually look through this thread. I just went through all 19 pages and Nurinia you are amazing.

Aww, thank you very much Marisol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i guess people just never imagine that this thread is about photoshopping =P since the title doesnt have anything to do with that lol

Thank you Leony :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just looked through all 19 pages of this thread properly for the first time and is all i can say is WOW, what amazing skills you have. Love what you have done with the pics people posted :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww, thanks very much Sarah :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i took your word in the "Photoshoppers" thread and i played with one of yours =P

hehehe, I'm always up for learning some new techniques!

Thanks so much for offering tuts! I would appreciate them, but only when you want to put one up, no pressure! :laughing:

Glad you like them! :sheep: :glasses:

Np!

i will post some, even though they're not my own :moa: but they are still awesome! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

they should still be pretty useful ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back