Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hun, that is a pic of me a year ago, don't think im not struggling to get back into <<<< that again, it wasnt long ago at all! and i am just like you, missing my tiny figure, it's hard trying to get back into shape, i work out like crazy everyday, but the good thing about that is that i LOVE it, and i am losing weight, slowly but i am, and i cant wait to get back to how i looked before, i know what you mean, i sorta enjoyed being pregnant, and i say sorta cause it was really tiring for me, but after you have the baby, you cant really enjoy having the extra weight, so DONT be jealous! LOL

I am in awe of your talent with photoshop!You Rock:rockwoot: But anyways..I have been playing with photo manipulating and random graphics with another program..paint shop pro.I have a full version of photoshop I haven't even unzipped on my computer because I've been so loyal to paint shop pro and I've been too scared to learn a new program,I know there are equal people on both sides that say one is better than the other but I would like your opinion.Should I bother learning a new program or stick with what I know?& which do you think is more effective?

Oh and I'd love to snag some of your tut sites, I'm also self taught.

Thank you Lisa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well, this is just my humble opinion:

i have both paintshop pro and photoshop, i use both, but, i use photoshop way more, i use paintshop mostly because of the tubes, photoshop doesnt use these so i have to use paintshop for that, i think that you can always learn as many programs as you want and can, i also used to have ulead photoimpact, and that one had other type of effects that i also liked, i might get it too again, i think it's also awesome. To me, photoshop is more effective when it comes to photomanipulation, which is what i do.

You can do a search here on mut and you will find some of the tutorials for photoshop i have been posting, i have never posted for paintshop because i dont really use it that much, and most people rather use photoshop, it is more of a professional tool than the rest of the programs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before! I love the baby pictures you did. I don't have time to read every page, so I don't know if you're still accepting pictures, having a family and all... but I don't know if you can do anything with these pictures. I took them for my husband when he was deployed, and I don't really like them.

You can do whichever you like!

Oh yeah! I'm too scared to try eyeshadows, so what color do you think I could pull off?

Sure! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i am always accepting pictures, i have been busy lately so i havent had any time to do any of them :S BUT, i always do ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

when they are ready i will pm you letting you know, since sometimes pictures get bumped down and i forget that i have some left to do :S ack, but i will try and not forget this time lol --i promise girls! love ya all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Your work is amazing. I only noticed this thread from your profile and spent the last half hour going through all the wonderful "makeovers" you did. Now I really have to go turn the sprinklers off or else my lawn will be a pool instead.

LOL

Thank you very much Hoozey :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

when i was watering my mom's garden that happened to me a lot, i would go to sit to surf the internet and by the time i remembered that i was watering her plants it was already a pool :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back