Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahem, now the problem is, i have more than a hundred of brushes lol

if i load them all it will take photoshop a year and a half to open, ack!

Yea I've had the same problems with transferring my paint shop pro brushes too lol it's an awful hassle.So much easier if the computers would cooperate and not crash LoL I've had it happen a couple of times before but luckily im not the only person on this computer who uses it so we split up the work load if something happens.

Good luck!

OMG this thread is awesome! I am surprised i never noticed this thread before.

Your are sooooooo talented Daeron.

Would you pretty please do a pic for me? I will look for one now

Sure girls!

im not sure how long it will take me to do all of yours, i have quite a bit in line so i will do the ones of the people who requested first ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you don't mind waiting a bit, :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ThanX Girls! Love all your pics, you are all so pretty ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My sweety!!!! You are a popular one!!! Those skills, you're husband knows about your skills right??? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ....Yeah dont forget about my tat my love.:cowboy: I'm in line waiting like the rest you busy woman. Wife, Mother, Mod and now Official Photoshopper....where does the work end??? :laughing:

Hahaha, no i haven't forgotten at all my fav girl :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i might be busy but i never forget about anyone here ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> At least i don't think i do :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And if i do, please feel free to spank my bum LOL!!

:policeman:

I have tons of requests, i guess i am lucky that way, cause i love everyone here on MUT! You guys are totally awesome! :rockwoot:

Nurry yay! good to know ur comp fixed. I can also wait for ya...your so talented did i mention it b4?? LOL Thanks for all the great work!

Aww, you're too sweet Mina :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you!

Yes i finally did, i have started to work now with the pics ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It'll take a bit of time but hang in there! I will do all the pics, one by one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope i dont miss anyone's, but if i do, please feel free to tell me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

daerOn, you are so talented and I love what you did with a few of my photos. When you have the time, I may have another photo for you to play around with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No problem Shelley ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can send me or post any pictures you want me to play around with, now that everything is going well with my computer i will have the time :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back