Getting to know you... each and every one of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh! Sorry so late. I just got home and had access to a computer. 

Style descriptions! Brief is better.

Makeup - more classic or neutral look/bold lipstick with a pop of color for a party or fun event :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Hair - i don't use hair products 90% of the time, when i do it's a conditioner, mask (for coloring my hair), beauty balm, or heat protector when curling my hair. 
    Nails - i loveee nail polishes and have a boatload of opi, china glaze, butter london, and julep so i probably don't need anymore but i do adore minis! 
    Skincare (face/neck) - I wear suncreen daily. I wash my face nightly with my clarisonic, use toner, serum, then moisturizer. i also use eye cream. i exfoliate about 1-2 a week. 
    Bodycare (every where else) - I prefer thick lotion and hand creams. 
    Home - Modern, classic, stylish. I like inspirational quotes, candles, decorative pillows. Dont need anything else at the moment! 

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! lipstick!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Don't care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Brandy Melville, Zara, H&M, Urban Outfitters... something classy or classic to be kept and worn forever! Or a cute crossbody bag :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Ipsy, Lipmonthly
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? At the moment, I'm drowning in samples so I really don't need any samples of beauty or food items. 
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Quality over quantity and being thoughtful and sincere so I won't mind anything! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Brand-and-color-specific time!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Beauty Blender, I would love to try the new micro ones! 
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Deep Purple Berry Lipsticks, Matte Lipsticks, masks like Glam Glow 
    What make-up items do you use every day? Sunblock, Foundation, Anastasia Eye Brow, Eye Liner, Lipstick
    What are your holy grail items? Anastsia Eye Brow, a good eye liner (gel, liquid, etc), lipstick. Holy crap? cheap makeup that doesn't work or eyeliner that smears
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? A good contour kit or contouring products

General product section, aka not brand/color specific

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipsticks! Loveee matte ones, pencils, and liquid lipsticks 
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? Eyeliner, its a must! What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Eye shadow primer
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? N/A
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? A good contouring brush
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Wicked Lipsticks Sinful, Risque, Envy, Betrayal
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Skincare (unless it's a facial/mask); make-up wipes; mascara, foundation, eyeshadows, non-retractable eyeliners or any kind of pencils

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Hourglass, Benefit, Urban Decay, Mac 
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Holika Holika, Lime Crime, Melt lipsticks
    What brand(s) do you not want? I'm not too picky as long as it's something I wanted!

Colors (not specific shades):

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Teal
    Favorite color combination? All cool colors!
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination currently it's just white and black furniture but I like I pop of color like teal or deep purple 
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Deep Burgundy Red Lipstick or a magenta plum
    Color(s) to avoid? Orange, coral, and bright pinks! They do not look good on me at all

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Versace Yellow Diamond 
What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? LAMB
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Candle and Plug in 
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. 
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Chanel, Gucci, Dolce, 
Favorite home fragrance companies? Bath & Body Works, The Yankee Co
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray 
   What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I love anything that smells good!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Musk 

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

Foils No
    Deluxe Samples Yes
    Hair Oil No
    Face Oil No
    Perfume Yes (Dolce by D&G, Elizabeth&James Nirvana White, Tom Ford Orchid Velvet, Tory burch)
    Sunblock/Sunscreen No 
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

And extra non-makeup-related questions!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) LAMB/Gwen Stefani, Henri Bendel, Kate Spade, 
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. (will update soon)
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? About me. 
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Surprise me! 
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At the beach relaxing! 

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Travel, take photographs, food adventures, beach trips, read, sew. 
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries, etc
    Pirates or ninjas? Neither
    Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Little Mermaid + Frozen
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Posters, art, and a gold vanity tray

Yes/no, the extras division:

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes 
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
    Candles Yes 
    Tarts No 
    Reed Diffusers No 
    Incense No 
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No 
    Local Items No 
    Mix CD No 
    Home Items (and what types) Yes, decor, Paris/travel themed
    Food Items (and what types) No 
    Beverages (and what types) No 
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

Last edited by a moderator:
Was I OK in putting it in this thread, or did I need also to send it to a moderator's inbox?
yup putting it in this thread is fine, but please sign up for elfster, add your nickname & address before monday 8pm est and let one of us(me, @, or @meganola ) know when you've completed all those steps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

11/9/14

Dear Secret Santa:

I just want to say I am so excited to meet you!  I want you to have fun with shopping for my present so please feel free to do what you want!  I am open to so many things and found it so hard to "narrow" it down!  I am more than my wish lists!

I also wanted to let you know  I am going back home for the holidays and will be gone from 12/22-1/1/15.  If you think you may be mailing my gift in that time range please let a fairy know or ask on Elfster and I will be happy to give you my families address.  I will be having my mail held so if it shows up during that time it will be a while before I can acknowledge it!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but I know I will love whatever you send me because it came from you!

Love

Jenn

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No allergies for me. My husband does not eat nuts because they give him migraines. I love food so if you want to send it please do!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No known allergies.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Suprise please!

Makeup Classic with a twist

Hair Long, dark brown, thick

Nails Medium length. I get manis 1x per month and paint my nails on my own weekly.

Skincare (face/neck) No set routine. Currently using up the bijillion skincare samples I have.

Bodycare (every where else) My routine has expanded! In the shower I use a body scrub and shower gel, body cream for post shower (I dislike liquidy lotions a la the bath and body works lotion ( the tubed stuff is amazing!) Also like body butters

Home Primary colored accent walls with dark, neutral furniture. I am a minimalist in my decorating.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Glitter! (usually in the form of eye shadows)

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Makes no difference to me.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Probably Ulta. With coupons and points I could make that $50 go pretty far!

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I get 2 Birchboxes and Notoriously Morbid's Vanishing Cabinet (indie makeup sub). Nothing I covet, yet.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? A ok by me.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I would prefer minis because I like looking at all the gifts but either is fine.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeshadow. You can express so much with it!

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Check out my wishlist on Elfster. It has specific things I am lusting over as well as things I am interested in but leaves you room to decide Elfster List

What make-up items do you use every day? Eye shadow primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, perfume, lip product

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Sadly I have nothing that is HG status for me. I think I have makeup commitment issues!

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Hmm can't think of anything off hand.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeshadow, lip products

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Samples I go through quickly, body wash, lotion, perfume samples.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? None that I know of, so if you think I am missing something feel free to send it!

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? none

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Blush, foundation, concealer, highlighter, tanning products, facial moisturizers

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a lot of Urban Decay, Too Faced, The Balm I like palettes and I like their packaging.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Indies! I have barely stuck a toe in that pond so I want to try all the things!

What brand(s) do you not want? Stila, Smashbox, Tarte, Philosophy, Soap & Glory

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Pink

Favorite color combination? Pink and grey

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Brights vs neutrals

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Pink, it's my favorite

Color(s) to avoid? Yellow, makes me look sallow, greens on the lighter end of the spectrum (sage/celery)

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I have perfume commitment issues. I like a lot of scents and am not loyal to any one scent.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Bath and Body Works in Gelato

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like fruity, floral or clean scents. Not all three together but those are the scent types most pleasing to me.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? I like Scentsy and BBW fragrances for home but am open to whatever.

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? No preference other than some form of dispenser. I dislike the perfume samples where you pry off top and pour. I get them EVERYWHERE every time.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion-body cream, butter, scrubs etc

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I dislike musks and Patchouli. Heavy scents. Woodsy notes

Foils Yes

Deluxe Samples Yes

Hair Oil No

Face Oil No

Perfume Yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I like girly things. Polka dots, stripes, flowers, etc

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. See elfster list above

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a husband and 2 dogs. If you want to include gifts for them feel free too, but do not feel obligated to!

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I prefer individually wrapped items and I open my gifts, slowly and methodically removing all the ribbons and paper so they are intact (that makes me sound like a serial killer!)

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? The beach reading trashy magazines or books, then going to a restaurant over looking the water for apetizers and drinks as the sun sets

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I read books and magazines and I run. No hobby related stuff 

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Currently obsessed with Game of Thrones, Hunger Games. I have varied music tastes (I don't like country). I also like Hello Kitty.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? I would love things like mugs, tea cozy, purse hooks, market totes etc

Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Lilo and Stitch, Finding Nemo

Describe three things decorating your living space. Blankets, dogs, photos

Candles Yes

Tarts Yes

Reed Diffusers No

Incense No

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yay room spray, will pass on rocks

Local Items Yes!

Mix CD Yes

Home Items (and what types) blankets, mugs

Food Items (and what types) I love sweets, especially chocolate and am obsessed with salted carmel flavored things. And pumpkin spice

Beverages (and what types) tea or coffee. I have a Keurig, french press, and espresso machine

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

ALLERGIES!! Macadamia nuts/oils, latex, strong floral fragrances

Dietary restrictions: Yes, many...please no food items (homemade jam or something like that would be ok though - but that's all I can think of that would be ok to receive...EDIT to add that I LOVE LOVE LOVE red lindor balls (Lindt Truffles - red)!!  I had them first in Switzerland - where I bought 3 buckets of them to bring back with me.  They are little balls of heaven.  So, you know, those would be ok.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I don't like white chocolate, but love Hershey's chocolate, like kisses, but the regular ones not the cherry or whatever flavor of the month they make now in little kisses sizes!.  Reese's PB cups...I saw a HUGE 1 pound thing of RPBCups in the Christmas candy section at CVS the other day!  YIKES!  A minute on the lips...a lifetime on the hips NO DOUBT!! LOL!  

Skin allergies/sensitivities: I can't wear Too Faced lash primers or mascara - something in the formula irritates my eyes, and Ole Henriksen's lemon peel RUINED my face for a week! Nothing acne related, even though I have super oily skin.  It does weird things and makes my skin worse, at least most of them so I'd rather not experiment with new acne products now that I have a routine/system in place.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Complete surprise!

The nuts and bolts:

I play around a lot with colors, but mostly variations of the same base colors.

Eyes are all about browns, purples and plums

Cheeks are mauve/plum/berry.

Lips...nude or mauve, lavender shimmer (searching for that perfect AHA in this glossy endeavor), RED (will be on the hunt til my last breath for that AHA red!  

Nails...my hands are HORRIBLE so I try not to bring attention to them!  My feet are dry and cracked most of the year and if I would have bought stock in "products to help with dry cracked feet" I'd be rich from my own consumerism!!

I like doing nails, and I go through phases where I do a new color every week and that will go for about 2 months...before my hands can't handle the polish remover and all the work on things that just look bleh.  But for color, my nails are all about purple.  Sparkly lavender, majestic purples and all variations in between!  Red too - but not orangey red, blood red or brick red or ruby red types are more my thing!!  

Hair...I'm very picky about my hair and not very adventurous with my hair either.  I only dry my bangs usually, except on super super cold days where I'll dry part of the rest of my hair.  My hair takes FOREVER to dry - in the summer I can pull it in a ponytail after a shower, and the hair that's pressed together will still be damp at bedtime (and no - not from sweat thank you very much!!!)

Newest interests: I've been playing around with various brighteners and illuminators for foundation substitutes, it's been super fun to work with the different textures and effects and all the ways you can get your face to glow! (or try anyway!)

Skincare:  Face and neck are Algenist mostly, but I use Origins in the shower (checks and balances and modern friction).  

Bodycare:  I love scrubs and the BEST cream for dry skin is gene's Vitamin E Creme.

Bath:  I just tried my first Lush bath bomb last week, and it was just as UH-MAY-ZING as other posters have said.  I may or may not have placed a large order recently to have waiting for me at my new place, which is equipped with a walk in tub with jets!!

Problem areas:  Dark circles, deep wrinkles - I am obsessed with getting rid of my deep lip wrinkles!  I wear too much sparkly glittery face and body powders, and I DO NOT CARE!  Ok I do, but not enough to stop me!

Cruelty-free or vegan: I'm learning about this aspect, but it's slow and I'm embarrassed to say it hasn't been a priority, and it probably should be.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta (for the points), and I'd finish my Stila palette collection, and get Mind.

Subscription boxes I receive: e.l.f.; Glossybox, Birchbox, Allure, Walmart, Ipsy, and I think one more I can't remember.

One of my boxes had a Borghese brightening primer or moisturizer and I LOVE IT!!  

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Sure, just not heavily scented items, please. Mint or Eucalyptus is ok for strong scents though, just not like lavender, or heavy floral stuff.

Unsealed samples? Depends - if the sender is the one that opened it to swatch or something like that - no problem.  Otherwise, no thank you.

Items from the bulk foods section?   No, thank you.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I have zero preference here.  I'm just happy I get to participate!  

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  My current favorite is stila's soul palette.  I love the colors and they blend really well!   But I haven't been at this long enough to have an 'all time favorite' LOL although I did buy 14 of my favorite lipsticks when I found out L'Oreal discontinued my color.  Mystic Mauve #625.  It is still my go-to-no-fail lipstick! 

What specific product(s) are you lusting after?  Hmmm...maybe the perfect foundation?  I have settled for the time being, but I will have my perfect foundation one day.  And it will look fabulous!  Air brushed!  Flawless!  

What make-up items do you use every day?   I use it all everyday and twice on Sunday!  LOL!  Ok sometimes twice during other days too.  I LOVE playing around with my stuff!

What are your holy grail items? Oh so serious!  Umm...probably my skin care routine.

Holy crap?  Becca primer.  WTF???

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Probably the Guerlien meteorites.  I didn't pull the trigger on the holiday ones I wanted, so my flame for it kind of flickered...but I'd still love to try them! 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eye shadow palettes!!

What one product do you actually use more than any other? Eye shadow palettes!

What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Base eye shadow colors, the lighter ones.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section? Hairspray, mousse, gel for hair.  I don't like any of that in my hair.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?   Good grief you mean I'm missing something???  LOL!  Concealer, definitely.  I don't know how to use any without making my wrinkles look more severe, so I don't use it right now. 

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?   I might try to use a beauty blender, but not going out of my way to get one since I mostly use my hands to apply anything wet.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Face cleansing oils, lip gloss

Brand no-no's: Not that big on benefit.

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Tarte

Any particular reason? It's the brand that started it all...

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?   Makeup Forever, Laura Mercier

What brand(s) do you not want? benefit

Colors not wanted:  peach, apricot, or pale pink on cheeks is NOT for me! Eye shadow in green, blue, yellow - not for me.  Lippies in anything but nude or berry/mauve not for me. Lip colors change on me so it is hard to get some that truly look good, IMO.

Answer quick like a bunny!

Favorite color?  lavender ice  

Favorite color combination?  purples and browns    

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination:  Neutrals - cream, coffee, tan.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? deep purple colors - various ones just really dark purples.

Why?  I use purple shadows as eye liner.

Color(s) to avoid? Blue, green, orange, yellow, coral

Scents:  Love Sung (my winter go to) and L'Occitane Neroli Orchidee (my new summer favorite!)

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Tiffany 

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  Neroli Orchidee candle from L'Occitane

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  I like fruity, light floral and sprays or lotions but not body wash or soap or powder or oil. Love rollerballs.

Yes/No?    

Foils YES!  LOVE FOILS!

Deluxe Samples   Yes  

Hair Oil Sure  

Face Oil  No, thank you  

Perfume Yes  

Sunblock/Sunscreen  No, thank you

Self-tanner/tanning wipes No, thank you.

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)   Ummm...I don't know.  List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.  Just what is on elfster (and I'm still working on it, I'm seriously tech challenged...no matter how easy it may be I'll find a way to make it hard!)

Is your box all about you? Yes

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?    I have no preference and I open slowly, always.  I just enjoy the whole thing and really cherish everything I open!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  Working out by swimming - which pulls double duty to get some color on my pale skin!  Reading or listening to music at the pool during breaks. 

And advanced fun stuff: ??? like sex? LOL!!  Not sure what you mean!

What do you do in your spare time? Shop for, talk about, or apply and reapply makeup! LOL! 

Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  Really??  LOL!  ALWAYS!  

Fandoms, favorite TV shows: Da Vinci's Demons, Outlander (Starz originals). Movies:  Star Wars (books III, IV, and V), Armageddon, National Treasure (both), Tomb Raider (first one). Books: Harry Potter series, Outlander series, The Australians series, Jeffrey Deaver books, Steve Barry books, Dan Brown books. Music:  System of a Down, Jeremiah, Ed Sheeran, Jason Derulo, Flo-Rida, Pit Bull, Maroon 5, Styx, Def Leppard, Dream Evil, Y&T, Fall Out Boy.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  The latest Now! That's What I call Music! CD.  Fall Out Boy CD.  I don't have any of FOB...that'd be cool.  I think it's at like 52 or 53.  The last one I have is 50.  Pirates or ninjas?  For secret love affair? Or to be??  To be?  Ninja!  Secret love affair? A clean pirate!  Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?   Movie is Cinderella, heroine is Mulan, and villain is Ursula.

Describe three things decorating your living space. A large floor vase with fake branches that light up, my sectional with a chaise (chaise was a must!) and my hutch that is currently housing 90% of my makeup collection!

Yes/no, the extras division:     Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)  Yes    Candles  Yes   Tarts  No, thank you   Reed Diffusers  No, thank you   Incense   No, thank you  Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)  No, thank you

Mix CD  Sure    Home Items (and what types)   ?? not sure what you mean here  Food Items (and what types)   No, thank you  Beverages (and what types)  No, thank you   Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No, thank you
Again I couldn't edit my posting...anyway, updated my getting to know you...everyone has such great ideas and the reveals from last year are nothing short of amazing and inspiring!  For those keeping track, yes I'm supposed to be moving, woke up feeling like a train wreck - sore throat, scratchy eyes, fever, cough...so, luckily I have the rental truck another day and not much left to do. My roommate has been sick for over a week, so we're a real pair trying to move ourselves. UGH.

**I'll probably edit this a bit more later tonight - trying to make it easier to view/read.  Time to do more packing. <_<

Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to @allistra44.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

ALLERGIES!! None

Dietary restrictions: None

Skin allergies/sensitivities: I avoid silicone, sulfates, etc

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? YES

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  Not at the moment.

Basic background information:

Makeup I have a light complexion with pink undertones, blue-grey eyes. Simple eyes with bold lips on weekdays and play it up fun & colorful on weekends. I love bold berry colors for lips.

Hair Frizzy,Thin, wavy/curly, dyed red 

Nails Damaged, don't do much with them.

Skincare (face/neck) , oily skin

Bodycare (every where else) moisturizing lotion ometime

Home Vineyard/Winery theme bold fall colors

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Bold liptick

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Anyway it comes

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta, pore blurring product or lipstick

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Only Ipsy now. Don't really know what has come out lately.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Send them on to me, I love trying new things.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis are fun. 

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Porefection, I hate the pores on my nose, and it makes them practically disappear

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!Urban Decay, theBalm, Glamour Doll Eyes, Sugarpill, and Saucebox eyeshadows, dark and plum lip products (long lasting, no glosses), felt or calligraphy tip and water line eyeliners (colorful), Living proof stop frizz styling cream, mattifying bb cream. I want to try other Asian beauty products. , Ben Nye Lumiere Grande 12 Color Palette. Parian Spirit brush cleaning set with jar. Salux washcloth. Great skincare products. 

What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara, eyeliner, brow wax, lipstick or lipstain, 

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? ModelCo Fibre Lash Xtend

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? MUFE 12 flash color case

What one product can you just not get enough of? Bold lippies

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Nothing so far

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nothing

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? What do You suggest for me ?

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Shu Uemura's S Curler

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? lipgloss, tanning product, bronzers 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Benefit and Urban Decay, gift sets and GWP

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? MUFE, Cargo

What brand(s) do you not want? Mineral makeup

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Red

Favorite color combination? Wine/Berry with neutrals

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination bold Fall colors

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Berries, better for my skintone

Color(s) to avoid? orange

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Not big on fragrances

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Cat knocks thing over, so none. 

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. soothing, homey scent

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? None

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? No preference

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? None

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? coconut

Foils WHY NOT

Deluxe Samples YES

Hair Oil SURE

Face Oil NO

Perfume NOT REALLY

Sunblock/Sunscreen NO

Self-tanner/tanning wipes NO

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Plus Size don't have favorite designer

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. My cat Aphrodite (Dite). She is a beautiful tortiseshell tabby (Torby) and so playful at times but still a lap cat. 

If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love individually wrapped, ribbon and bows

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? home with Dite watching tv

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Karaoke

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  Fantasy movies  https://www.sidereel...ile/ttanner2005

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Surprise me.

Pirates or ninjas? Huh

Zombies: Yay or nay? nay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Cinderella

Describe three things decorating your living space. Cat Tree, fairy print, wine prints

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) definitely

Candles no

Tarts no

Reed Diffusers no

Incense no

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes

Local Items yes

Mix CD yes

Home Items (and what types) no

Food Items (and what types) yes, fruit chews and hard candy

Beverages (and what types) no

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures

Still in progress.

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!: No Allergies!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?: No restrictions, we love food around here!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?: Nada

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Yes! That way I know to stalk my mailbox!

Makeup: Classic, mostly dramatic eyes and nude lips

Hair: Color Treated, Dry, Frizz-Prone

Nails: Always painted! Bright Colors, Shiny Finishes

Skincare (face/neck): Simple. Only cleansers, eye creams and masks.

Bodycare (every where else): Even more simple - Just cleansers.

Home: Very lived in, lol I have a toddler and 3 pets. My Kitchen is Cupcakes.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much Nail Polish, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?: Nice, but not necessary

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?: Sephora. Benefit Face Makeup, Urban Decay Eye Makeup, OPI Polishes, Glamglow Skin Products, Matrix Hair Products

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes: Birchbox, Ipsy, Rainbow Honey - I have an extensive want list from those in my signature =)

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?: Completely ok. I don't get weird about things like that. Even if it was swatched, as long as its not crazy nasty I'm good.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?: Several Mini Items. I have commitment issues haha

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?: Wow this is hard to choose! Probably the Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer. I've just never found one that worked as well.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!: Number 4 Hair Products. I love them SO much, but they're ridiculously expensive.

What make-up items do you use every day?: Eyeliner, Mascara, Nail Polish/Remover, Body Spray

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?: I have a lot of products I swear by, too many to list. I've mentioned everything in this survey though at least once. I'll try anything at least once.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying?: Beauty Protector Hair Mask.

What one product can you just not get enough of?: Hair Products: Specifically Leave-In Conditioners and Sprays

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?: Black Eyeliner and Mascara. I never use one without the other so its two instead of one.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?: Any face moisturizer just makes me all oily.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?: I don't have a lot of brushes. Mainly I feel like I'm missing something to apply liquid foundation. Currently I just use the cheap triangle sponges. And eyebrow products. I realize that I do a full face makeup and do nothing with my eyebrows aside from routine waxing.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?: Maybe some nail art supplies. I do my nails often, but haven't branched out into the nail art field too much.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?: Lip Glosses, I just don't use them.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?: Benefit and Urban Decay, I just have an affinity for those brands.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?: Bumble to Bumble Hair Products. Zoya Nail Polish

What brand(s) do you not want?: Nothing really. I'm pretty open =)

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?: Purple

Favorite color combination?: Black/Silver

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Burgundy, Cream and Sage

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?: Black - It matches everything!

Color(s) to avoid?: Yellow, Brown
-----------------------------

Can't edit, so here's the last part of the survey and fixed the first part (quoted) for easier reading.

Scents
    What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?: I wear a wide range of Bath and Body Works Sprays. I just wear whichever I feel like that day. Currently my favorites are Black Amethyst, Paris Amour, Pink Chiffon, Velvet Sugar and Amber Blush. I also like the Victoria Secret Scents like Love Spell. Regular Perfumes are just too strong for me =(

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I like to keep it seasonal. I use different wax melts or tarts in a warmer with the scent depending on the season. If I can't pick a seasonal scent I usually just go with Lavender/Vanilla.

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like sweet smells and musky smells. Nothing super flowery or fruity - mainly things that smell like food haha

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?: Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secret, Yankee Candle

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?: For me, Sprays all the way. For my home tarts/wax melts.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?: Nothing really comes to mind here.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?: Anything super strong. Also, if it makes you think of something your grandma used to wear, its probably not for me.

Foils: Yes

Deluxe Samples: Yes

Hair Oil: Yes

Face Oil: Maybe, I have been afraid to try one, but if you have experience with it then I'll give it a go!

Perfume: No

Sunblock/Sunscreen: No

Self-tanner/tanning wipes: No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3): I love Betsey Johnson, Lip Service and Sourpuss

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult: Not for makeup related stuff. Just the one in my signature here on MUT!

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.: It is just for me, but everyone in the house wouldn't mind something extra if wanted. I have a BF who likes what all guys like lol an 18m old son, 2 cats and a dog who will eat anything.

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?: I really don't have a preference on this, whatever my Fairy likes to do and makes shipping easy/cheap =) Just go easy on the tape on the outside packaging lol, I usually can't wait to open packages and end up tearing into them in my car. It can be a struggle when people get out of control with the tape.

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?: Probably laying in bed under the fan watching TV, reading, or surfing social media.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?: I have a lot of hobbies, all nerd related. I read comics, make costumes and go to lots of conventions.

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.: MLP:FiM, Monster High, anything related to 80s cartoons, and comics - Dc over Marvel!!

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?: Any type of little doll or figure. I collect dolls and action figures so I'm always adding little things to my shelves.

Pirates or ninjas?: Hmmm. Pirates I think

Zombies: Not crazy about them, though not opposed either.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?: Omg! I love almost all Disney! Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, All the female Villains!

Describe three things decorating your living space.: Cupcakes, Nerd Stuff, Family Photos

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased): Yes

Candles: Prefer Wax Melts/Tarts, but Candles will work too!

Tarts: Yes!

Reed Diffusers: Sure

Incense: No

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks): Sure

Local Items: Sure

Mix CD: Sure

Home Items (and what types): I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

Food Items (and what types): Anything lol As long as its salty or sugary! Yum, Yum!

Beverages (and what types): Coffee <3 I would be ok with any drinks though. I love a refreshing beverage!

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: Sure - Any

Just as a reminder, you won't be able to edit posts after 24 hours. BUT, if you want to PM me with your updated post, I can go in & edit it for you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry for late post. I didn't realize this had to be posted before the sign-ups close.

Dear Santee,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. This is my first secret santa and I couldn’t be more excited and happy just to participate. I’m a makeup newbie and haven’t tried many brands or products. So I would love to try your favorites. Please have fun with this list and anything you send will be greatly appreciated and loved. Happy Holidays!!

ALLERGIES!!

Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc.: No allergies

Dietary restrictions:  No restrictions

Would you prefer not to receive food itemsI don’t mind! 

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Nope  

Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Not particularly

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Prefer a heads up

Makeup Natural eye and pink lips for day and bright lips for date night

Hair Medium length, black wavy hair. I wear it mostly in ponytails or buns

Nails short and mostly naked

Skincare (face/neck) I love skincare (started anti–aging routine), love my liz earle cleanser (or any cream cleansers) and use serums, masks, exfoliators and moisturizers

Bodycare (every where else)  Use basic stuff, love cream body wash and haven’t had a chance to try LUSH and microdermabrasion stuff

Home neutral walls with pops of color through decor

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Blush

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice but not important

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora and I would probably buy a neutral eye shadow palette and try some Fresh products( I have heard great things about Fresh Lippies on MUT  but haven’t had a chance to try them yet)

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I only subscribe to Birchbox and covet Liz Earle cleanser

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Prefer sealed samples if it’s for lips and eyes. Would love everything else.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Prefer mini items but either is fine

Brand-and-color-specific time:

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? My Dr. Jart’s ceramidin serum and Eyeko Eyliner

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Naked palette, Fresh Lippies, Sephora Superstars, tarte blush and LUSH.  Still working on my Elfster list

What make-up items do you use every day? BB cream, blush, Mascara, Eye pencil and lip balm

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I have only found my HG clenaser -Liz earle hot cloth cleanser and I would love to try my Santee’s HG items and discover some more

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Naked, Glamglow masks, LUSH, Tarte, UD eye primer and Fresh Lippies

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeshadow (don’t have much), skincare

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Moisturizer, Blush & Lip balm

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I would love to try anything my santee sends

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Always wanted to try shu umera eyelash curler and the UD eye primer (I have heard great things about it but never tried it) and makeup brushes are always welcome J

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I’m a newbie to makeup so I would love to try your HG products

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara, tanning stuff and shampoo & conditioners

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? A lot of samples from BB and probably Loreal & Olay(wallet friendly)

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Urban Decay, Fresh, Nars & Tarte

What brand(s) do you not want? I would love to try anything my Santee sends

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Pink and eye makeup Neutral

Favorite color combination? Pink & Grey

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Grey, gold & Pink

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Clothes – Blue & Black and everything else pink

Color(s) to avoid? Orange & Glitter

Scents (can’t use strong scents, most of them give me headaches)

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance(e.g., candle, diffuser)? Candles

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrusy, fresh, rose, classic, not overly sweet

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Dior, Hugo Boss, Diptyque

Favorite home fragrance companies? Tocca

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?  Rollerball, spray

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Hand cream

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?  Strong Scents

Foils Yes

Deluxe Samples Yes

Hair Oil Yes

Face Oil maybe

Perfume  No

Sunblock/Sunscreen No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Chevron, Herringbone, cute animal prints.

Designers Kate Spade, Tom Ford, Dior

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. My Elfster wishlist

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. For me and/or my kids, eldest daughter is 3.5 years(loves Pirates & Hello Kitty) and my youngest daughter is 10 months

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love surprises and like opening my gifts slowly and methodically. But that could be bothersome for the wrapper so please do whatever is easiest for you J

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At home in the cool AC reading my favorite book and sipping an ice cold drink :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Love reading books, DIY crafting, sewing and I’m learning to quilt

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.

Love supernatural TV shows & books– True Blood, Grimm, Once upon a time, Haven, Modern family. Music- Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Lady gaga. Books – harry potter, Lord of the rings, Nora roberts, Kelley Armstrong and Gryffindor all the way

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Tea, fuzzy socks, books, Hot Chocolate, Dark chocolate, Craft

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates; My 3-year-old loves being a pirate J

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Lion King, Simba & Scar

Describe three things decorating your living space. Cozy throws and pillows, Family pictures and my daughter’s art

Candles Yes

Tarts No

Reed Diffusers No

Incense No

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No

Local Items Yes

Mix CD No

Home Items (and what types) Candles and decor

Food Items (and what types) Yes

Beverages (and what types) No

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures NO

Makeup- simple bold on weekend

Hair- short bob below ear

Nails- short and neat

Skincare (face/neck)- a must

Bodycare (every where else)- moisturizer is a must

Home- elegant and comfortable

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Love perfume

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?dont care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? MAC or will buy blouse

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Ipsy, Julep, Birchbox

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Yes to all

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I buy full size but whatever you think is best

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Love L'occitane divine just works

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Guerlain

What make-up items do you use every day? Lipgloss

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Always on the prowl

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Guerlain meteorites

What one product can you just not get enough of? Moisturizer, lip gloss, lip stain

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Makeup wipes

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?Bare Minerals

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? More brushes

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? More brushes

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Julep, Be A Bombshell

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Ice green

Favorite color combination? Black and cream

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination wedge wood blue

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Coral, browns

Color(s) to avoid? Red

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Reverence by Marina de

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Peony

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Peony

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Dolce

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?musk

Foils yes

Deluxe Samples yes

Hair Oil yes

Face Oil no

Perfume yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen no

Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Doesn't matter have 2 daughters, 13, 20

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Love wrappings

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At festivals

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Water bottles, spinning items

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Sweaters

Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas

Zombies: Yay or nay?

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Magnificent

Describe three things decorating your living space.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)

Candles yes

Tarts no

Reed Diffusers yes

Incense no

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) candles

Local Items

Mix CD yes

Home Items (and what types) yes

Food Items (and what types) yes

Beverages (and what types) yes

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures no

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?  I love food and have zero allergies so send away! 

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No known allergies

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Either way, whatever my person would like to do! 

Makeup Bold lips, Rich browns, golds, neutrals on the eyes, Neutral and Bold Cheeks (I heart blush), dewy illuminated skin 
Hair Long, black thick hair 
Nails Medium length. I paint my nails fairly often, and have tons of polish, I use all types of colors and all finishes, but I have the most in creme finishes 
Skincare (face/neck) I have a cleansing oil from Julep that i use every single day and a scrub from Murad that I use a few times a week. Also eye cream and moisturizer are everyday staples for me.  
Bodycare (every where else) Lotion is pretty much my only daily staple 
Home I live in a one bedroom apt, so not a ton of space but my living room is dark grey furniture with brighter accents, in purple and green . My home office is mostly white with some neutral and pops of color.  Favorite colors are purple and more purple! 

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Blush and/or highlighter
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Cruelty free would be nice, but not a requirement for me.  
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Definitely Sephora and definitely any of the holiday sets that are on my loves list at the moment.  
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I get 2 Birchboxes regularly, memebox, popsugar and Julep every now and then 
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? That's fine 
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I'm not as into minis as I used to be, but I would def still welcome them if they match my wishlist :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? For use: lipstick! For ogling and admiring: eyeshadow 
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Check out my wishlist on Elfster: it has my stuff and also a link to my Sephora loves list which is a good source of info on me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

What make-up items do you use every day? Lipstick, blush, mascara, foundation/tinted moisturizer, eyebrow product 
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Gimme brow, Julep cleansing oil, 
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Estee Lauder Pure Envy Lipsticks, 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipsticks, blushes, eyeshadows 
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Foundation, face moisturizer, eye cream.  Mostly skincare and base makeup 
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? None that I can think of 
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Tweezers, more makeup brushes 
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? No tanning products, or base makeup liek foundation or concealer unless you think it matches me based on my picture 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have all kinds of brands so not one in particular 

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Indies! I have none so would love to try some out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
What brand(s) do you not want? I'm not really strictly opposed to any brands outright, but I largely have what i am interested from brands like Tarte, Stila and Smashbox.  

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple 
Favorite color combination? Purple and sage green 
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Brights vs neutrals
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple most definitely 
Color(s) to avoid? Not as into yellows

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I don't have one specific preference, but really like clean, floral scents, romantic if you will ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Don't really have a favorite 
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. see above 
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Don't have favorites, enjoy Dior and limited edition scents from Escada 
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I love it all, but mostly have eau de parfums and rollerballs 
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? none, I dont like my lotions to be too heavily scented 
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I don't like musky or "masculine' scents, nothing sweet or sugary either please 

Foils Sure
Deluxe Samples Yes please!
Hair Oil No
Face Oil Sure 
Perfume Unless its something new, no thanks 
Sunblock/Sunscreen No
Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I like stripes, polka dots, preppy/classic basics 
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. See elfster list 
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a husband and one dog, a bulldog named Sherman.  If you'd like to send them something, that would be nice but don't feel like you have to! 
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I prefer individually wrapped items, the longer I can draw out the gift, the better 
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Definitely at the beach, listening to some good music! 

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I like to read, go swimming, and take long walks with my dog child and husband 
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Game of Thrones, AHS, Walking Dead and a ton of others 
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Mugs, cute accessories, etc. 
Pirates or ninjas? Neither! 
Zombies: Yay or nay? yay! 
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Ariel, all day everyday 
Describe three things decorating your living space. My doggy, blankets, pillows 

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
Candles No
Tarts No
Reed Diffusers No
Incense No
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No
Local Items Yes
Mix CD Nah :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Home Items (and what types) blankets, mugs
Food Items (and what types) Anything surprise me! 
Beverages (and what types) Tea! 
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for taking the time to be my Santa! This was the highlight of my Christmas last year (I tend to get pretty humdrum presents, and don't have any fun girly family to shop for) and I'm looking forward to doing it again this year!

I am totally just grateful that you are taking the time to shop for me, so do whatever you'd like. The list below is just a bunch of suggestions--it's okay to pick out something you think I'd like, or just something fun. If you want more info, please feel free to use an elf intermediary to pm me.

Thanks again--I hope you're having a wonderful holiday so far, and I hope you get all the treats you wish for xoxo

NP

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! No allergies

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No allergies. Love food!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No known allergies.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Either is fine! We're in town for most of the holiday.

Makeup Pale, basic.
Hair Blonde, fake, dry.
Nails Medium length. I have fallen off the nail wagon but I love to do my own nails.
Skincare (face/neck)  Love moisturizer, exfoliants, masks.
Bodycare (every where else) Scrubs, take lots of bubble baths with my toddler, soaps, body wash, lotions/creams, love all of it.
Home We try to make it look like Southern California even though we live in Georgia. White and pale blue walls, lots of light, minimalist furniture, splashes of color (like Fiestaware :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lip balm! 
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Makes no difference to me.
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox!
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I get Birchbox, Ipsy, and Popsugar, I'd love to try samples from other boxes. Some of the indie ones seem great.
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? A ok by me.
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either is fine.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Lip stuff: gloss, balm, tints, lipstick, ALL THE LIP.
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I still have my old list from last year in my sig, I'm sure I'd love anything from that. But in general, I love zoya nail polish, most light-colored bb creams, all the primers, lip everything, whatever you pick. 

What make-up items do you use every day? Primer, bb cream, blush, powder, brow pencil, mascara, eyeliner, lip product, sometimes chella highlighting pencil if I look tired.
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? The only thing I really don't need is eyeshadow. I will not use it enough and I get tons of it in sub boxes.
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Surprise me! 

What one product can you just not get enough of? lip products
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Primer, bb cream.
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?None
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? None that I know of, so if you think I am missing something feel free to send it!
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? none
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?  tanning products, eyeshadow (I have like three unopened eyeshadow palettes right now). 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a lot of Urban Decay, Smashbox, Dr Jart, Starting to buy Atelier perfumes when I can afford it. I also like the hippie beauty and bath stuff at whole foods and other places, in case you want to go that route. And DR TEALS EPSOM SALTS. LOVE. CHEAP.
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I love indie brands and indie perfumes but never pull the trigger.
What brand(s) do you not want? Soap & Glory (agree! I stole these from Jenn but I have to say S and G broke me out!)

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Black
Favorite color combination? My UCSB colors (Blue and Gold)
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Bedroom is pale blue with black iron bed and cherry ikea furniture.
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? I have a lot of black and tan shoes and handbags.
Color(s) to avoid? Yellow, orange, but feel free to surprise me if you think I'll love it.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?Atelier Mistral Patchouli and atelier Cedrat envirant.
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? The barr and co diffusers from popsugar 2013 are awesome.
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like comforting scents: musky, vanilla, lavender, most fragrances called "black or noir" work for me. My body holds fragrance badly so I need strong scent so it will last longer than two seconds.
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Atelier, L'occitane, Avalon organics. 
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? No preference other than some form of dispenser.
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion-hand lotion, butter, scrubs etc
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Nothing too sugary. Not a big Juicy Couture person.

Foils Yes
Deluxe Samples Yes
Hair Oil Yes
Face Oil Yes
Perfume Yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes
Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I like laid-back casual, California style.
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. My sig file has a list. I'll do more soon.
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a husband and a 2.5 year old boy. My husband is a historian; my son likes literally everything.
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I prefer individually wrapped items but you do you, Santa. If you're busy, just stick it in a box and I will love the whole thing no matter what.
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm hopefully not in Georgia because 90 degrees here is no fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'd probably go to the beach with my family, drink a giant cold drink and eat a massive order of nachos. 

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love to cook, drink coffee and tea, and do yoga, walk, run, etc. I read a LOT. I am an eighteenth-century british literature professor. Literally anything with eighteenth-century people on it gives me immense joy. But you are 0% obligated to do so if you read that and thought OMG what.
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Lately we've been watching Bob's Burgers, The Office (the early Steve Carell seasons are so good), Mad Men, Parks and Rec, Archer, The Killing, and True Detective was amazing. Love Game of Thrones. I have seen the movie All About Eve a million times and LOVE it. I'm always up for new music. 
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? I would love things like mugs, pens, an ornament maybe, socks...
Pirates or ninjas? Pirates
Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Beauty and the Beast (My kid is obsessed with the movie Cars)
Describe three things decorating your living space. Books, Thomas the Tank Engine items, IKEA

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
Candles Yes
Tarts No
Reed Diffusers Yes
Incense No
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes to both
Local Items Yes!
Mix CD Yes!
Home Items (and what types) I love them all--socks, mugs, etc. I don't wear earrings, FYI. That's the only firm no.
Food Items (and what types) Love food. Send it my way!
Beverages (and what types) Love coffees, teas, cocoa, all yummy holiday drinks. Not big on white chocolate.
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures I'd say yes but I know it will just sit on a shelf :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You could totally send me a people stylewatch though 

Absolute must-answers:

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?No allergies, food is fine!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I do not have any skin allergies or sensitivities,

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  I would love to be completely surprised!

Makeup - I keep it pretty plain & simple. I have a birthmark that I wear full coverage foundation to cover but besides that I keep it pretty simple.

Hair - Medium brown, super thick and wavy

Nails - Usually naked unless I get a gel manicure

Skincare (face/neck) - I use an Avon face wash and Juice Beauty face lotion  

Bodycare (every where else) - I just use soap - Lever 2000 to be exact :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Home - I like simple. My husband and I just hung photos on the wall this past weekend

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I love hand lotion/cream especially now that winter is coming

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta - probably lip products or foundation that I wouldn't normal usually purchase due to the cost

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox & Ipsy 

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I’m fine with it. 

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Mini items

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? I don't have an all time fav item... I enjoy MAC foundation but I am always trying new ones out as well

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! My wish list will be added to Elfster, but I am always looking for new eye shadows or foundations.

What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation, bb cream, concealer, eye liner, and mascara

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I don't have any holy grail or crap items. I'm up for really trying anything. 

What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying?Beauty blender

What one product can you just not get enough of? bb creams, concealers or foundations

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Concealer and bb cream - I use the most. I'm always running out of makeup remover cloths.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? lipstick - sounds unreal but I can't find a shade that looks good on me. I would love suggestions!!!

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?Primer

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? A nice bronzer brush

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? No perfume or black eyeliner please.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? MAC and Urban Decay, I feel like their products click with my skin.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Tarte

What brand(s) do you not want? I’ll try anything really

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Dark Greens & Blues

Favorite color combination? neutrals 

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Our house is pretty neutral with the exception of our living room which has a burnt orange ceiling :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? I tend to wear a lot of black so I accent outfits with a pop of color with a scarf.

Color(s) to avoid? None.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I don't have a favorite perfume or scent. I like the Philosophy perfumes though.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I love the Citrus and Sage Yankee Candle 

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrus and clean scents.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?  I guess Philosophy and probably Yankee Candle

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Perfume - spray or rollerball. Home - candle.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? None

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Floral

Foils - No

Deluxe Samples - Yes

Hair Oil - No 

Face Oil - No

Perfume - No unless specific brand requested

Sunblock/Sunscreen - No

Self-tanner/tanning wipes - No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) - Most of my clothes are from the Loft or Target

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. I will have everything on Elfster

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  I am married but don't expect to receive anything for him. I have one son that is two months old today. I have two dogs - Duke and Stella. They are both American Bulldogs.

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I am fine either way!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I am probably outside but hanging out in the shade. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I really like to scrapbook, sew, and craft but since having my son I really haven't had the time to do much!

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  My favorite shows are Chicago Fire & PD, The Voice, and basically anything on TLC.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything food related from your hometown area

Pirates or ninjas? Nay - just never got into them

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Lion King & Fox and the Hound 

Describe three things decorating your living space. Chevron walls - gray and white, burnt orange living room ceiling, and neutral bedroom colors. 

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) - Yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) - Yes Please!!!

Candles - Yes

Tarts - Yes

Reed Diffusers - Yes

Incense - No

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) - Sure

Local Items - Yes please! I would *love* this!!!

Mix CD - No

Home Items (and what types) - No

Food Items (and what types) - Yes, anything is great!

Beverages (and what types) - Yes, anything is great!

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures - No

I don't understand...why can't we edit our 'getting to know you' info?  Won't we see edits if we are following our elfster? I'm frustrated that if I want to keep modifying my info, I have to redo what I've done before (like formatting), so I'm leaving it as is.  Is there  "free form" space to just write things in elfster? Other than the 0/500 count limited note space we get in our wishlist settings? 

I don't understand...why can't we edit our 'getting to know you' info?  Won't we see edits if we are following our elfster? I'm frustrated that if I want to keep modifying my info, I have to redo what I've done before (like formatting), so I'm leaving it as is.  Is there  "free form" space to just write things in elfster? Other than the 0/500 count limited note space we get in our wishlist settings? 

Elfster is... limiting. Unfortunately as for editing here on MUT that's on a timer which I have no way to adjust. @@Director can adjust the edit times and increase it a few days if need be.

If you think you'll be doing quite a bit of editing, it might be worth it to set up a separate post over in the B/S/T area. You can edit those at any time! 

I'll post directions over in the SS thread, because I think that's information that could be helpful to everyone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yes, definitely use the BST section for this!  It's great because in addition to being able to make endless edits, you can just link to your wishlist in your signature, and people can go directly there that way.

Yes, definitely use the BST section for this!  It's great because in addition to being able to make endless edits, you can just link to your wishlist in your signature, and people can go directly there that way.
Are you still limited to only being able to have 2 B/S/T threads?

Back