Getting to know you... each and every one of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has![/SIZE] None – although I have a sensitive nose so I don’t use much fragrance/picky about scented items
[SIZE=10.5pt]    Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? None! Bring on the treats!

[/SIZE]Skin allergies[SIZE=10.5pt]/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I would prefer to not get any haircare items as my scalp is very, very sensitive and I have a good routine going. I’m also picky when it comes to scented lotions so I’m not big on bath/body.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Please tell me! I travel a lot for work and will be traveling for the holidays![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]    Makeup: classic with bold touches maybe? My daily face right now is Urban Decay’s Pulp Fiction Palette or other neutral eyeshadow, tinted moisturizer or foundation (Nars in St. Moritz, MUFE 127, The Balm in light/medium), blush (tarte in “flushed” with an elf brush OR nars in one of the pierre hardy shades!), Eyeko eyeliner, mascara, lipstick in a bold or pinky color no neutrals for this gal in that department :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Hair: medium length with side swept bangs. Super sensitive scalp

Nails: I get them done occasionally and am looking to rid myself of my nailpolish collection since I can’t wear polish to work[/SIZE]
    Skincare (face/neck): sensitive skin that’s combo – dry on cheeks and slightly oily in tzone
    Bodycare (every where else): I am a fan of sugar body scrubs but not big on anything else
    Home: we have a grey/gold/black/teal thing going on. Its pretty cute

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much LIPSTICK!, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora – bite beauty lipsticks or FAB moisturizer
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Just birchbox and I guess minis of cindy loumanizer or mary loumanizer …OH AND AND I loooove the Bee Kind lotion!
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? fine with me!
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Oh man… I guess several minis so I can try lots of things!

Brand-and-color-specific time!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeko liquid pen eyeliner in black. Lasts allll day.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! See my elfster and my Sephora loves list is here -  http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/26776718?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves
    What make-up items do you use every day? – A good moisturizer like kiehl’s or Clinique moisture surge intense, urban decay primer potion, eyeko eyeliner, mascara, and a tarte lipsurgence – those would be me on a “light on the make up day”
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Urban decay primer potion and eyeko eyeliners! I also think that Rebel by Mac is the best thing that ever happened to me. Holy Crap – umm, probably UD’s Naked Skin foundation..it just never looks good on me
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying? There’s lots that I love!

General product section, aka not brand/color specific

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipsticks/tints. No lipglosses please!
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Either skincare products like my moisturizers. Cosmetic, definitely lipsticks
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I can’t use nailpolish because I can’t wear them when I travel for work and visit factories [SIZE=10.5pt]L[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I loved loved loved Sephora’s Pro Precision Crease #17 brush but I don’t think they carry them anymore – I would love a good crease brush as a back up!
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?
Mooooore crease brushes! And I guess a beauty blender too? Maybe? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?[/SIZE] I would prefer no bath/body/perfume type items since I am picky about scents and have a hard time deciphering what I like

[SIZE=10.5pt]Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a fair bit of OCC because I was pretty obsessed with the lip tars a year ago. Next up would be Nars

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? More indies, I guess? I’ve tried lots![/SIZE]
    What brand(s) do you not want? I don’t usually use drugstore brands

Colors (not specific shades):

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Right now, I’m all about gold for my apartment to wear, probably blue
    Favorite color combination? Dark gray and teal
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination living room is dark gray, teal, and black. Bedroom is black and gold
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Colors like Rebel by Mac or Bite’s Pomegranate for lips since its fun and bold. I’m a big fan of neutral eyeshadows
    Color(s) to avoid? I don’t usually do bright eyeshadows, nude lipsticks, or oranges

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? None. Just deodorant and go!
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Hmm..there were some fruity ones that I liked from Illume but none really come to mind!
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Nothing really!
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Na Favorite home fragrance companies? illume
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? none

[SIZE=10.5pt] What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?[/SIZE]  candle
[SIZE=10.5pt]    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I’m not sure!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?[/SIZE]

Foils yes
    Deluxe Samples definitely!
    Hair Oil no thanks
    Face Oil no thanks!
    Perfume no thank you!
    Sunblock/Sunscreen I’m good on this department!
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes already fairly tan

And extra non-makeup-related questions!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) i’ll answer across the board - purses kate spade, dream home would be restoration hardware, and I love patterned walls and have them in my apartment
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.see elfster wishlist and Sephora loves wishlist (linked above) for inspiration! Definitely see those two as general guidelines to what I like and not a shopping list!
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Hahah just for me is fine [SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Its up to my santa to decide! Although if you told me to open one everyday for a month..i can’t promise that I’d follow
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hanging around in my underwear in front of a fan because I hate hot weather. Now if it was a chilly 30 degree day, I would gladly run errands then cuddle up at home with hot cocoa and rice krispie treats!

And advanced fun stuff:[/SIZE]

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I blog – lipstickandwhisky.com and I like to write letters!
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. none really. I’m a huge fan of The Decemberists though
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything kitchen!
       Describe three things decorating your living space. A patterned wall with teal triangles, a grey furry blanket, and I have a gallery wall with framed posters from different concerts.

Yes/no, the extras division:

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) sure
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) no thank you : ) but I would love a note!
    Candles ok!
    Tarts no thanks
    Reed Diffusers no thanks, I’d knock it over
    Incense no thank you!
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) no thanks!
    Local Itemsyes!
    Mix CD no thank you, my car cd player has been broken for months
    Home Items (and what types) anything kitcheny !
    Food Items (and what types) anything! I looove foooood.
    Beverages (and what types) why not, I’ll owe you a beer too
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures no thanks

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hi Santa! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and get to know me. I’m a huge fan of elfster and the anonymous messaging and q&a system – feel free to hit me up! I’m pretty easy going and I think easy to stalk. I would be so grateful for anything you send! I hope you enjoy shopping for me! [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has![/SIZE] None – although I have a sensitive nose so I don’t use much fragrance/picky about scented items

[SIZE=10.5pt]    Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? None! Bring on the treats!

[/SIZE]Skin allergies[SIZE=10.5pt]/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I would prefer to not get any haircare items as my scalp is very, very sensitive and I have a good routine going. I’m also picky when it comes to scented lotions so I’m not big on bath/body.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Please tell me! I travel a lot for work and will be traveling for the holidays![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]    Makeup: classic with bold touches maybe? My daily face right now is Urban Decay’s Pulp Fiction Palette or other neutral eyeshadow, tinted moisturizer or foundation (Nars in St. Moritz, MUFE 127, The Balm in light/medium), blush (tarte in “flushed” with an elf brush OR nars in one of the pierre hardy shades!), Eyeko eyeliner, mascara, lipstick in a bold or pinky color no neutrals for this gal in that department :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Hair: medium length with side swept bangs. Super sensitive scalp

Nails: I get them done occasionally and am looking to rid myself of my nailpolish collection since I can’t wear polish to work[/SIZE]
    Skincare (face/neck): sensitive skin that’s combo – dry on cheeks and slightly oily in tzone
    Bodycare (every where else): I am a fan of sugar body scrubs but not big on anything else
    Home: we have a grey/gold/black/teal thing going on. Its pretty cute

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much LIPSTICK!, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora – bite beauty lipsticks or FAB moisturizer
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Just birchbox and I guess minis of cindy loumanizer or mary loumanizer …OH AND AND I loooove the Bee Kind lotion!
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? fine with me!
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Oh man… I guess several minis so I can try lots of things!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeko liquid pen eyeliner in black. Lasts allll day.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! See my elfster and my Sephora loves list is here -  http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/26776718?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves
    What make-up items do you use every day? – A good moisturizer like kiehl’s or Clinique moisture surge intense, urban decay primer potion, eyeko eyeliner, mascara, and a tarte lipsurgence – those would be me on a “light on the make up day”
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Urban decay primer potion and eyeko eyeliners! I also think that Rebel by Mac is the best thing that ever happened to me. Holy Crap – umm, probably UD’s Naked Skin foundation..it just never looks good on me
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying? There’s lots that I love!

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipsticks/tints. No lipglosses please!
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Either skincare products like my moisturizers. Cosmetic, definitely lipsticks
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I can’t use nailpolish because I can’t wear them when I travel for work and visit factories [SIZE=10.5pt]L[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I loved loved loved Sephora’s Pro Precision Crease #17 brush but I don’t think they carry them anymore – I would love a good crease brush as a back up!
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?
Mooooore crease brushes! And I guess a beauty blender too? Maybe? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?[/SIZE] I would prefer no bath/body/perfume type items since I am picky about scents and have a hard time deciphering what I like

[SIZE=10.5pt]Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a fair bit of OCC because I was pretty obsessed with the lip tars a year ago. Next up would be Nars

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? More indies, I guess? I’ve tried lots![/SIZE]
    What brand(s) do you not want? I don’t usually use drugstore brands

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Right now, I’m all about gold for my apartment to wear, probably blue
    Favorite color combination? Dark gray and teal
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination living room is dark gray, teal, and black. Bedroom is black and gold
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Colors like Rebel by Mac or Bite’s Pomegranate for lips since its fun and bold. I’m a big fan of neutral eyeshadows
    Color(s) to avoid? I don’t usually do bright eyeshadows, nude lipsticks, or oranges

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? None. Just deodorant and go!
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Hmm..there were some fruity ones that I liked from Illume but none really come to mind!
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Nothing really!
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Na Favorite home fragrance companies? illume
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? none

[SIZE=10.5pt] What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?[/SIZE]  candle
[SIZE=10.5pt]    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I’m not sure!

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?[/SIZE]

Foils yes
    Deluxe Samples definitely!
    Hair Oil no thanks
    Face Oil no thanks!
    Perfume no thank you!
    Sunblock/Sunscreen I’m good on this department!
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes already fairly tan

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) i’ll answer across the board - purses kate spade, dream home would be restoration hardware, and I love patterned walls and have them in my apartment
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.see elfster wishlist and Sephora loves wishlist (linked above) for inspiration! Definitely see those two as general guidelines to what I like and not a shopping list!
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Hahah just for me is fine [SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Its up to my santa to decide! Although if you told me to open one everyday for a month..i can’t promise that I’d follow
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hanging around in my underwear in front of a fan because I hate hot weather. Now if it was a chilly 30 degree day, I would gladly run errands then cuddle up at home with hot cocoa and rice krispie treats!

And advanced fun stuff:[/SIZE]

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I blog – lipstickandwhisky.com and I like to write letters!
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. none really. I’m a huge fan of The Decemberists though
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything kitchen!
       Describe three things decorating your living space. A patterned wall with teal triangles, a grey furry blanket, and I have a gallery wall with framed posters from different concerts.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) sure
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) no thank you : ) but I would love a note!
    Candles ok!
    Tarts no thanks
    Reed Diffusers no thanks, I’d knock it over
    Incense no thank you!
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) no thanks!
    Local Itemsyes!
    Mix CD no thank you, my car cd player has been broken for months
    Home Items (and what types) anything kitcheny !
    Food Items (and what types) anything! I looove foooood.
    Beverages (and what types) why not, I’ll owe you a beer too
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures no thanks

[SIZE=10.5pt]Hi Santa! Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and get to know me. I’m a huge fan of elfster and the anonymous messaging and q&a system – feel free to hit me up! I’m pretty easy going and I think easy to stalk. I would be so grateful for anything you send! I hope you enjoy shopping for me! [/SIZE]

current wants from birchbox & general likes:

mini cindy loumanizer

mini mary loumanizer

1oz MAKE eye make up remover

klorane dry shampoo

klorane water make up remover thingy

eyeko eyeliners and UD 24/7 liquid eyeliner

stila color balm lipsticks (love all 3 at birchbox.com)

lip colors in general - especially tarte lipsurgences, mac lipsticks, occ lip tars (but i own quite a few!), BITE Beauty EVERYTHING (especially Tannin and Riesling) , berry colors

eyeshadow brushes - especially a crease blending brush

neutral eyeshadows

travel size lotions that are kinda unscented - i do like the BeeKind lotion

Love Kiehl's

foil sized masks - especially glam glow (i travel a lot for work and i like to use these on the road to "treat myself")

socks! especially long socks i can wear with boots! they also look great when i work out lol

lifestyle items (tea, french bull flex cutting boards, spatulas and corebamboo utensils, tea presses and infusers, bar accessories)

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
  ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No allergies.  Food items are okay.
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?
Nope.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?

I would like a heads up to know that it is on the way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Style descriptions! Brief is better.

Makeup - For eyes usually more neutral/nude colors.  I love pinks/browns but wear a variety of eyeshadow colors.  I like all types of lip products and wear bold and neutral lips.  I usually wear tinted balm to work.  I love blush.  Don't wear foundation.  
    Hair - Very basic care.  I use shampoo and conditioner/occasional hair mask.  Hair oil.  I let my hair air dry and occasional heat style it.  My hair is brown with blonde highlights.
    Nails - I manicure my nails regularly.  I paint them usually once every week or two.  I like most colors except for reds and very dark colors.
    Skincare (face/neck) What's really to say?  I moisturize 2x daily and use eye cream.  
    Bodycare (every where else) - Love body wash and body lotion.  
    Home - I like home products.  I enjoy candles and random home stuff.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Hand cream.  Ugh my hands are so swollen, dry and cracked right now from being dry.
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? - Nice but doesn't limit what I purchase.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? - I would use it at Sephora.  I think I would buy a few makeup brushes.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox - was getting two now going down to one.  Graze.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? - Okay

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? - Either way is okay with me but I do love minis :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  :blink:   Why is this question so hard!  I don't know about all time but my current favorite beauty item is my Guerlain Meteorites Perles d'Etoiles :wub:   

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  See Elfster.  I might make a little general list over the upcoming weekend and out it in my signature or somewhere on Elfster.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG item would be Fresh lip balms.  I love them.  I've been dying to get the colors tulip and petal next.  Other HG items would be Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil UD Revolution Lipsticks and 24/7 liners.  I also love Lush's bath bombs.
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? ...drawing a blank.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Hand cream
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? - Don't typically have things running out  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I always use lip balm and my Anastasia clear brow gel before running out of the house.
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I don't wear foundation so nothing related to that like primers (don't wear them either).  Don't really wear BB cream/CC creams either - well I do but only a few times every few months. 

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? None really.
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? None really.
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? See a few questions above.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay.  No particular reason other than that I like their products.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Life's entropy and aromaleigh!
    What brand(s) do you not want? Stila

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Light blue
    Favorite color combination? Blue and Gray
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination It's mostly gray, white, and black.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Browns/pinks.  I like them.
    Color(s) to avoid? Orange

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Versace Bright Crystal.  I also love indie perfume oils and scents as well  :wub:  
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Don't have a favorite.  I just don't like things that smelled like foods or baked goods.
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like floral scents.  I love lavender, vanilla, honey, sandalwood, patchouli, black tea, green tea, and almond.  
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Atelier, Versace, Haus of Gloi.
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I've been loving indie oils lately.  I like alcohol based perfumes as well - that's what makes up the majority of my collection.  Any form is fine.  For home fragrances, I prefer candles.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I like it all!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Don't like things that smell like cake/really foodie or incense.

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

Foils Yes
    Deluxe Samples Yes
    Hair Oil Yes
    Face Oil No
    Perfume Yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen No
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I like chevron, polka dots and I love bows.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. See Elfster/might add something to my signature.
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. All about me.
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Wrapped individually (but do whatever works for you) and I would open each methodically.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hiding in the AC.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Online window shopping  :hehe:  , naps, reading (books and magazines).
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. For tv shows, I love The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Bates Motel, The Following, and Law and Order: SVU. I like Gillian Flynn's books.  I loved the movie Gone Girl.  
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything local to you would be really cool.  Anything handmade or crafty (I'm so not crafty).  
    Pirates or ninjas? Neither
    Zombies: Yay or nay? Yes
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie.  I love Belle, Ariel, and Cinderella though  :wub:  .
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Umm...Picture frames, a tiered DIY thingy I did that obviously cannot explain well  :lol: , and two nail polish racks my boyfriend made for me.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
    Candles Yes
    Tarts No
    Reed Diffusers No (one cat would be trying to chomp on the sticks and the other would be knocking it over  :wacko2:  )
    Incense No
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No
    Local Items Yes
    Mix CD No
    Home Items (and what types) Yes - don't care
    Food Items (and what types) Yes - don't care
    Beverages (and what types) No
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures - No

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! Well, I’m kind of hoping you don’t buy me deodorant but..if you do, please know I’m allergic to almost all of them. If you must, buy Secret!

· Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No restrictions. Always happy to receive food.

· Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Nah, not really.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Whatever you’d prefer! I’m almost always home during the day, so I’d be able to get it even if I wasn’t expecting it.

Basic background information:

· Makeup: During the week, neutral/basic. On the weekends, bright! Always glitter. 

· Hair: Long. Brown. Straight. Gets insane tangles.

· Nails: Medium. Long, but not so long that I can’t type at work.

· Skincare (face/neck): Obsessed. All of it, all the time. Mostly masks!

· Bodycare (every where else): MOISTURIZING.

· Home: Needs décor! We’ve lived here for a year & it’s still very plain.

More advanced questions:

· Solve for X: I am wearing too much mascara, and I DO NOT CARE!

· Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice, but not necessary.

· You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Etsy, so I can buy all the indie things!

· Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Ipsy, GDE OTM, Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet, Hello Waffle Visage. Also, Julep but I almost always skip. Lately, Glossybox & Popsugar but only if there are good spoilers & a coupon! 

· Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Totally ok with all of these things!

· Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis, but full sizes of things I love would be greatly appreciated as well!

· What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Mascara, probably. It’s my absolutely must-have, even if I don’t have anything else on.

· What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara, blush, lip balm. But honestly on most days, I go all out.

· What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?

Mascara: HG-Benefit They’re Real + Buxom. HC-Pixi, Elizabeth Mott.
Eyeliner: HG-Urban Decay 24/7. HC-Starlooks Kohl liners.
Eyeshadow: HG-Urban Decay, Too Faced. HC-NYX.
Lipstick: HG- Urban Decay Revolution, NYX Butter. HC-Starlooks Infinity.
Blush: HG-Tarte, Starlooks. HC-?
Foundation: HG-Rimmel Stay Matte. HC-?

· What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Whipped soap!

· What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeliner.

· What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Mascara.

· What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None.

· What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Brushes. And an eyelash curler!

· What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? See above.

· What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Lip gloss. BB creams.

Brands:

· What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay, because, well, I love everything they make.

· What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? NARS & Lorac. More LUSH. Bite!

· What brand(s) do you not want? None.

· Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Green.

· Favorite color combination? GREEN AND GOLD. GO PACK GO!

· Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination. Room is brown/teal.

· What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Green, because I like it. Also, my eyes are green.

· Color(s) to avoid? Blue.

Scents

· What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? All time, DKNY Be Delicious. I don’t really base my scents on season..current obsessions are Coach Poppy + Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty.

· What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Glade Live Loud! So unfortunately that it’s limited edition.

· Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I really just like light scents, fruity or floral.

· Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Pacifica.

· What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Rollerball. Diffuser/Candle.

· Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Hair products!

· Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Jasmine.

· Foils: Yes.

· Deluxe Samples: Yes.

· Hair Oil: Yes.

· Face Oil: Yes.

· Perfume: Yes.

· Sunblock/Sunscreen: No. I have so much.

· Self-tanner/tanning wipes: Yes.

· What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Paisley. Polka dots. Argyle.

· List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. http://www.sephora.c...h-url-2013loves

· Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Oh, it’s all about me. But Izzy, my puppy, would probably not be opposed to toys/treats & whatnot.

· If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Wrapped individually. Tear into it.

· It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At the dog park or fishing on the boat with the boyfriend. If I’m feeling less ambitious, on the porch with a drink and a book.

And advanced fun stuff:

· What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love crafty things-especially home projects (aka Pinterest obsessed). Doing my first garden this year! Borderline obsessed with my dog, so I spend a lot of time going on walks/at the dog park.

· Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Oh lord. Brace yourself. Favorite TV shows: Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, The Mindy Project, Dexter, Nurse Jackie, True Blood, Chuck, The Walking Dead, South Park, House, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Weeds, The Office, Parks & Rec…I could go on and on. Favorite Movies: Empire Records, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Big Lebowski, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, When Harry Met Sally, Edward Scissorhands, Adventureland, Juno, V for Vendetta, Stand by Me, The Goonies, Heavyweights, Charlie Bartlett, Boondock Saints, Nightmare Before Christmas. Favorite Books: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Looking for Alaska, Through the Looking Glass, , Brave New World, The Catcher in the Rye, It's Kind of a Funny Story, The Phantom Tollbooth, Fight Club, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games. Pretty much anything John Green or Chuck Klosterman. Favorite music: Alkaline Trio, Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Brand New, Modest Mouse, The Black Keys, Cake, Jack's Mannequin, The Spill Canvas, Something Corporate, New Found Glory, Sum 41, Death Cab for Cutie, Weezer. Other related obsessions: Alice in Wonderland, in general. Harry Potter obsessed forever & ever (Gryffindor). Disney anything. Fairytale related things. Liz Lemon is my spirit animal.

· What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? I know it’s summer but, mittens, scarves (winter or fashion), socks. Snacks, Candy, Chocolate. Pens. A cute mug.

· Pirates or ninjas? Pirates, definitely.

· Zombies: Yay or nay? YAY.

· Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Sigh, this is so hard! I’m picking multiples, deal with it. Sleeping Beauty/Alice in Wonderland/Aladdin. Mulan/Belle/Pongo & Perdita. Malificent/Cruella/Jafar.

· Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)-sure! If you decide to go that route, I have a Kindle.

· Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)-LOVE. I’m going to cry no matter what you get me because that’s how I am but I’ll cry extra if there’s something homemade (in a good way, of course).

· Candles-Love them!

· Tarts-Yep-have a warmer.

· Reed Diffusers-Yep.

· Incense-No.

· Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)-Sure, but just not potpourri or anything, because my dog will try to eat it.

· Local Items-That would be so awesome. I’d love to get a feel for where you’re from!

· Mix CD-BIG YES. If you’re feeling super old school, my car has a tape deck and a whole glove box full of mix tapes.

· Home Items (and what types)-Sure! I love decorative things-candles/diffusers, vases, candle holders, whatever.

· Food Items (and what types)-YES. I love sweets. And salty things. Caramel. Mmm.

· Beverages (and what types)-Well, I do like wine.

· Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures-Not a big puzzle fan!

[SIZE=12.222222328186px]ALLERGIES!!  - NONE[/SIZE]

Dietary restrictions / sensitivities: NONE

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? NOPE

Makeup - Professional, neutrals. I have a yellower skin tone. NC25-30

Hair - Black, pin straight. I need volume! But it's usually up in a ponytail. Dry shampoo is a must for my oily hair

Nails - No nail polish 9mo out of the year. I'll paint the toe nails anything though. 

Skincare (face/neck) - Oily, acne prone skin. + Dry patches on the cheeks and under eyes. Trying to get rid of hyperpigmentation. 

Bodycare (every where else) - Love handcreams, body butters for all other parts  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Home Love love love candles! Illume, dyptique, jo malone, BBW. Air fresheners...not so much. My decor is very simple, blues, whites, and greys. Modern, not country.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Sry - can't think of anything!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? - Don't care, but I would prefer not to have cosmetics/skin care that is made in China. 

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Target - La Roche Posay's Acne stater kit.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Glossy Box, Birchbox

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? All good by me!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either one is fine with me. All other things equal, what I care is that the item(s) were thoughtfully chosen. 

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Glycolic & Salycilic Acids - they were the ingredients that finally helped to get my skin under control. Without them, I could never even try to wear make-up. 

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! HealGel Intensive Other than ordering it internationally, I have no idea how to get it in the US. Or even to get a sample of it before I buy it. 

What make-up items do you use every day? Kevyn Aucoin dew drop foundation, real techniques stippling brush, UD 24/7 concealer (DOD), Hourglass Ambient lighting powder in dim light, UD primer potion, Tarte shadow crayon, Anastasia brow whiz (the darker one), Maybelline the rocket mascara, NARS Orgasm/Laguna

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Grail: Glycolic & Salycilic acid, Body Shop's tea tree line, GlamGlow (the black and the white, haven't tried the others), Dr. Dennis Gross AlphaBeta and the acne pads (not the tanning ones). CrapAnything by Philosophy, BareMinerals

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? HealGel Intensive. 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Glycolic and Salycilic acids, chemical exfoliants. 

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? GlamGlow/mud masks/peels for acne. 

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Not sure....

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Not sure....

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Caudalie, AmorePacific, Alpha-H, LaRoche Posay (all great skincare), Urban Decay (their concealers, primers, liners, shadows are just fantastic!), Revlon (good foundations)

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? There's a mint julep acne mask from Walgreens or CVS? Tata Harper.

What brand(s) do you not want? Philosophy, Bare Minerals, Pop Beauty, CoverGirl

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Blue

Favorite color combination? Blue/White

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Blue/White/Grey

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? in makeup - outside of neutrals, purple.

Color(s) to avoid? oranges, yellows, reds, golds.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Summer - Diptyque's Oyedo, Other times: Calvin Klien's Euphoria, Diptyque's Ombre dans l'eau, taylor swift wonderstruck. 

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Candles!!!

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrus,

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Diptyque, Calvin Klein, JoMalone, 

Favorite home fragrance companies? Illume, Diptyque, Jo Malone, BBW

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?  Any is fine, would not prefer oil though. .

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle or reed diffuser.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Deodorant?

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Musk, powdery, I hated Dhalia Noir. 

Y  Foils

Y Deluxe Samples

N Hair Oil

Y Face Oil

Y Perfume

Y Sunblock/Sunscreen

N Self-tanner/tanning wipes

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)  Jill Sanders, I generally love the designers that Target and H&M have done collaborations with!

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Nope

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. My and my chickens, please! (I have 7 chickens).

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? wrapped individually, please!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? rock climbing with friends in Yosemite.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? leatherwork, sewing, PS3.

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Griffindor. Love: House of cards, orange is new black, white collar, nashville, ice road truckers.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? specialty cooking ingredients from unique places (with stories behind them!)

Pirates or ninjas? ninjas

Zombies: Yay or nay? nay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? movie....the toy story movies..... frankly, not that into disney

Describe three things decorating your living space. fresh flowers. watercolor paintings. nothing much - I'm very anti-clutter.

Y Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)

Y    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)

Y   Candles

N   Tarts

Y  Reed Diffusers

NNNN    Incense

N   Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)

Y    Local Items

N    Mix CD

Y    Home Items (and what types) - clean-cut. interesting, kitchy, fun yet practical.

Y   Food Items (and what types) - fun, nostalgic, specialty ingredient, odd/unique flavor, regional favorites.

Y   Beverages (and what types) - single malt scotches

N   Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures

Just as a reminder, we're still missing the following surveys: 

@@jesemiaud @@tanya0949 @@Jac13 @@latinafeminista @@pooteeweet213 @@SophiaRae @sweetzoya @@elizabethrose @@jpark107 @@verybluetiful @@tgooberbutt @@ttanner2005 @ @@jannie135 @@OpheliaDiFranco

Again, I may have just missed yours. If so, please let me know! 

(Don't worry, I didn't do mine yet either! But they do need to be done by 8 PM EST tomorrow 11/8 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
I'm sorry! I've been traveling for work and just haven't had time to finish it. I have it partly done and plan to finish it tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder, though!

I'm sorry! I've been traveling for work and just haven't had time to finish it. I have it partly done and plan to finish it tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder, though!
No problem, I've been super busy too and JUST did mine. As long as it's done by the close of sign ups, you're fine :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ALLERGIES!! - NONE

Dietary restrictions / sensitivities: NONE

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Heads up please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Makeup - Depends on my mood and season. I love neutrals but now that it's the fall I've been loving pinks and plum smokey eyes.

Hair - Black, very voluminous, and naturally wavy. I tend to keep it blown out and straight most of the time. I joke with my salon stylist that our Brazilians are a must for me because the humidity will have my hair looking like Christmas tree. lol

Nails - Anything but neon. I'm just not bold enough to rock it. Love glitter.

Skincare (face/neck) - Combination/Oily, acne prone skin. I had it great in my teens, clear skin. As soon as I got pregnant with my daughter, my hormones got all out of whack. 5 years later and still a problem.

Bodycare (every where else) - Body Balms and Sugar Scrubs- Love. Lulublossoms dreamscicle body balm is heaven. I have a small stockpile of it from when they put up sales/coupon codes #noshame

Home I met my husband in college and since we both love our Alma Mater, I joke around that if anyone came to our house who weren't Aggies they would think we have an unhealthy amount of Texas A&M stuff. Seriously, it's everywhere. Then again, maroon and white is such an amazing combo, how could it not go with everything.

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? None

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Yes, please!

Makeup Simple with bold lips on weekdays and fun & colorful on weekends.

Hair Long straight dark brown hair. 

Nails Always painted. I love nail polish. 

Skincare (face/neck) It’s a mess! Very oily and acne prone.

Bodycare (every where else) I love sweet scents. 

Home My house always has to smell good. Scented candles are my best friends. 

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! nail polish & lipstick

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? nice 

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Nail polish & Lipstick  at Sephora!

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Julep & Rainbow Honey. 

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I’m fine with it.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I would be happy either way.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Lipstick, it’s instantly transforms a look.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! 

What make-up items do you use every day? Lipstick, eyeliner, blush

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? UD eyeshadow primer

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Hourglass ambient lighting blush

What one product can you just not get enough of? lipstick & eyeliner

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Eyeliner

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? tanning products 

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? lip scrub.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Lip products, eyeshadows, eyelash curler, makeup brushes.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? red lip products.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? UD because I love eyeliners.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Benefit, Nars & Butter London.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Green

Favorite color combination? Pink & Purple.

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination. Green, yellow, blue and brown.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple

Color(s) to avoid? Red

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear? Marc Jacobs & Honey Clinique Happy

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance(e.g., candle, diffuser)? Apples

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Sweet, light, fruity, jasmine.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance
companies?
Juicy Couture, B&BW, Victoria’s Secret, Marc Jacobs, Armani

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance
do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?
Rollerballs. Scented Candles

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Body lotions

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Gardenia & Musky scents

Foils yes

Deluxe Samples yes

Hair Oil yes

Face Oil no

Perfume yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen yes

Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Guess, Marciano & Express

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your sugar plum fairy should consult. http://www.sephora.com/lovelist/3371200?om_mmc=oth-url-2013loves  

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/134902-bonita22s-secret-santa-wishlist-regular-nails/

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I wouldn’t mind sharing with my two doggies. Shitzu mix and poodle mix. Although I’m ok with it being all about me.

If your sugar plum fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I don’t have a preference on wrapping

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Since I live in AZ & there’s no such thing as a 90 degree summer day, I’m watching a movie, indoors. If I lived anywhere else, I would most likely be hiking and enjoying the weather.  

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love hiking, the outdoors is amazing when it’s not too hot. 

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Orphan Black, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead& Bones. Hip Hop music. Love superhero movies. 

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything with a frog or Wonder Woman.

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates

Zombies: Yay or nay? Yay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Snow White & Maleficent. 

Describe three things decorating your living space. Candles, flowers and family pictures.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes

Candles yes

Tarts no

Reed Diffusers yes

Incense No 

Other home fragrance(say, room spray or scented rocks) no

Local Items yes

Mix CD yes

Home Items (and what types) Home fragrances, picture frames

Food Items (and what types) I love candy, chocolate, peppermint, cookies.

Beverages (and what types) tea especially Earl grey black tea

Puzzle Books-- words, numbers, pictures Words, numbers

ALLERGIES!! Macadamia nuts/oils, latex, strong floral fragrances

Dietary restrictions: Yes, many...please no food items (homemade jam or something like that would be ok though - but that's all I can think of that would be ok to receive...

Skin allergies/sensitivities: I can't wear Too Faced lash primers or mascara - something in the formula irritates my eyes, and Ole Henriksen's lemon peel RUINED my face for a week!

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Complete surprise!

The nuts and bolts:

I play around a lot with colors, but mostly variations of the same base colors. Eyes are all about browns, purples and plums...cheeks are mauve/plum/berry...nude or mauve lips. I'm not into nails much...no patience!  I'm picky about my hair...not very adventurous with my hair either.  I've been playing around with various brighteners and illuminators for foundation substitutes, it's been super fun to work with the different textures and effects and all the ways you can get your face to glow! (or try anyway!)

Skincare:  Face and neck are Algenist mostly, but I use Origins in the shower (checks and balances and modern friction).  Bodycare:  I love scrubs and the BEST cream for dry skin is gene's Vitamin E Creme.  It's like $8 at Sam's Club for 16 oz and is super moisturizing!

Problem areas:  Dark circles, deep wrinkles - I am obsessed with getting rid of my deep lip wrinkles!  I wear too much sparkly glittery face and body powders, and I DO NOT CARE!  Ok I do, but not enough to stop me!

Cruelty-free or vegan. I'm learning about this aspect, but it's slow and I'm embarrassed to say it hasn't been a priority, and it probably should be.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta (for the points), and I'd finish my Stila palette collection, and get Mind.

Subscription boxes I receive: e.l.f.; Glossybox, Birchbox, Allure, Walmart, Ipsy, and I think one more I can't remember.

One of my boxes had a Borghese brightening primer or moisturizer and I LOVE IT!!  They were out of it the other day when I checked on the borghese website!  :blink:

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Sure, just not food or heavily scented items, please.

Unsealed samples? Depends - if the sender is the one that opened it to swatch or something like that - no problem.  Otherwise, no thank you.  Items from the bulk foods section?   No food, please.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I have zero preference here.  I'm just happy I get to participate!  

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  My current favorite is stila's soul palette.  I love the colors and they blend really well!   But I haven't been at this long enough to have an 'all time favorite' LOL although I did buy 14 of my favorite lipsticks when I found out L'Oreal discontinued my color.  Mystic Mauve #625.  It is still my go-to-no-fail lipstick! 

What specific product(s) are you lusting after?  Hmmm...maybe the perfect foundation?  I have settled for the time being, but I will have my perfect foundation one day.  And it will look fabulous!  Air brushed!  Flawless!  

What make-up items do you use every day?   I use it all everyday and twice on Sunday!  LOL!  Ok sometimes twice during other days too.  I LOVE playing around with my stuff!

What are your holy grail items? Oh so serious!  Umm...probably my skin care routine.

Holy crap?  Becca primer.  WTF???

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Probably the Guerlien meteorites.  I didn't pull the trigger on the holiday ones I wanted, so my flame for it kind of flickered...but I'd still love to try them! 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eye shadow palettes!!

What one product do you actually use more than any other? Eye shadow palettes!

What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Base eye shadow colors, the lighter ones.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section? Hairspray, mousse, gel for hair.  I don't like any of that in my hair.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?   Good grief you mean I'm missing something???  LOL!  Concealer, definitely.  I don't know how to use any without making my wrinkles look more severe, so I don't use it right now. 

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?   I might try to use a beauty blender, but not going out of my way to get one since I mostly use my hands to apply anything wet.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Face cleansing oils, lip gloss

Brands: Not that big on benefit.

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Tarte Any particular reason? It's the brand that started it all...

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?   Makeup Forever, Laura Mercier

What brand(s) do you not want? benefit

Colors not wanted:  peach, apricot, or pale pink on cheeks is NOT for me! Eye shadow in green, blue, yellow - not for me.  Lippies in anything but nude or berry/mauve not for me. Lip colors change on me so it is hard to get some that truly look good, IMO.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  lavender ice   Favorite color combination?  purples and browns    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination:  Neutrals - cream, coffee, tan.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? deep purple colors - various ones just really dark purples. Why?  I use purple shadows as eye liner.

Color(s) to avoid? Blue, green, orange, yellow, coral

Scents:  Love Sung (my winter go to) and L'Occitane Neroli Orchidee (my new summer favorite!)

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Tiffany 

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  Neroli Orchidee candle from L'Occitane

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  I like fruity, light floral and sprays or lotions but not body wash or soap or powder or oil. Love rollerballs.

Yes/No?     Foils YES!  LOVE FOILS! Deluxe Samples   Yes  Hair Oil Sure   Face Oil  No, thank you   Perfume Yes  Sunblock/Sunscreen  No, thank you.   Self-tanner/tanning wipes No, thank you.

And extra non-makeup-related questions!     What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)   Ummm...I don't know.  List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.  Just what is on elfster (and I'm still working on it, I'm seriously tech challenged...no matter how easy it may be I'll find a way to make it hard!)

Is your box all about you? Yes

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?    I have no preference and I open slowly, always.  I just enjoy the whole thing and really cherish everything I open!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  Working out by swimming - which pulls double duty to get some color on my pale skin!  Reading or listening to music at the pool during breaks. 

And advanced fun stuff: ??? like sex? LOL!!  Not sure what you mean!

What do you do in your spare time? Shop for, talk about, or apply and reapply makeup! LOL! 

Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  Really??  LOL!  ALWAYS!  

Fandoms, favorite TV shows: Da Vinci's Demons, Outlander (Starz originals). Movies:  Star Wars (books III, IV, and V), Armageddon, National Treasure (both), Tomb Raider (first one). Books: Harry Potter series, Outlander series, The Australians series, Jeffrey Deaver books, Steve Barry books, Dan Brown books. Music:  System of a Down, Jeremiah, Ed Sheeran, Jason Derulo, Flo-Rida, Pit Bull, Maroon 5, Styx, Def Leppard, Dream Evil, Y&T, Fall Out Boy.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  The latest Now! That's What I call Music! CD.  Fall Out Boy CD.  I don't have any of FOB...that'd be cool.  I think the NOW CD;s are at like 52 or 53.  The last one I have is 50.  Pirates or ninjas?  For secret love affair? Or to be??  To be...Ninja!  Secret love affair...A clean pirate!  Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?   Movie is Cinderella, heroine is Mulan, and villain is Ursula.

Describe three things decorating your living space. A large floor vase with fake branches that light up, my sectional with a chaise (chaise was a must!) and my hutch that is currently housing 90% of my makeup collection!

Yes/no, the extras division:     Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes but I don't have a way to read ebooks unless someone tells me how.   Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)  Yes    Candles  Yes   Tarts  No, thank you   Reed Diffusers  No, thank you   Incense   No, thank you  Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)  No, thank you

Mix CD  Sure    Home Items (and what types)   ?? not sure what you mean here, like candles?  If so, sure.  Food Items (and what types)   No, thank you.  Beverages (and what types)  No, thank you   Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No, thank you
For some reason I couldn't edit this, so I had to quote it to be able to edit it.  I realized upon re-reading that somethings were not very clear...oops!

EDIT:  Sure, NOW I get the edit button.  :rolleyes:

Just as a reminder, we're still missing the following surveys: 

Again, I may have just missed yours. If so, please let me know! 

(Don't worry, I didn't do mine yet either! But they do need to be done by 8 PM EST tomorrow 11/8 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
Mine's here in case I want to edit it later: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132096-janines-secret-santa-survey-and-wish-list/

Is that okay for me to just leave a link on this thread?

I signed up under the other thread. However, I'm working off an iPad and it will not allow me to copy and paste the survey! Is there some way to get an extension until Monday??? Please?????

Or alternately' can someone maybe PM me with the survey so I can maybe try to fill it out and send it to a moderator?

Still in progress.

No Allergies!

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Yes!

Makeup: Classic, mostly dramatic eyes and nude lips
    Hair: Color Treated, Dry, Frizz-Prone
    Nails: Always painted! Bright Colors, Shiny Finishes
    Skincare (face/neck): Simple. Only cleansers, eye creams and masks.
    Bodycare (every where else): Even more simple - Just cleansers.
    Home: Very lived in, lol I have a toddler and 3 pets. My Kitchen is Cupcakes.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much Nail Polish, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?: Nice, but not necessary
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?: Sephora. Benefit Face Makeup, Urban Decay Eye Makeup, OPI Polishes, Glamglow Skin Products, DevaCurl Hair Products
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes: Birchbox, Ipsy, Rainbow Honey - I have an extensive want list from those in my signature =)
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?: Completely ok. I don't get weird about things like that.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?: Several Mini Items. I have commitment issues haha

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?: Wow this is hard to choose! Probably the Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer. I've just never found one that worked as well.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!: Number 4 Hair Products. I love them SO much, but they're ridiculously expensive.
    What make-up items do you use every day?: Eyeliner, Mascara, Nail Polish/Remover, Body Spray
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?: I have a lot of products I swear by, too many to list. I've mentioned everything in this survey though at least once.
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying?: Beauty Protector Hair Mask.

What one product can you just not get enough of?: Hair Products: Specifically Leave-In Conditioners and Sprays
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?: Black Eyeliner and Mascara
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?: Any face moisturizer just makes me all oily.
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?: I don't have a lot of brushes. Mainly I feel like I'm missing something to apply liquid foundation. Currently I just use the cheap triangle sponges.
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?: Maybe some nail art supplies
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?: Mainly Lip Glosses, I just don't use them.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?: Benefit and Urban Decay, I just have an affinity for those brands.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?: Bumble to Bumble Hair Products.
    What brand(s) do you not want?: Nothing Really. I'm pretty open =)

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?: Purple
    Favorite color combination?: Black/Silver
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Burgundy, Cream and Sage
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?: Black - It matches everything!
    Color(s) to avoid?: Yellow, Brown

-----------------------------

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?

Foils
    Deluxe Samples
    Hair Oil
    Face Oil
    Perfume
    Sunblock/Sunscreen
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?
    Pirates or ninjas?
    Zombies: Yay or nay?
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?
    Describe three things decorating your living space.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)
    Candles
    Tarts
    Reed Diffusers
    Incense
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)
    Local Items
    Mix CD
    Home Items (and what types)
    Food Items (and what types)
    Beverages (and what types)
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures

Allergies/Sensitivities:  No allergies, but strong florals give me headaches, and I do prefer to avoid fragrances in skincare products (face).

Tracking/Shipping Heads Up: Yes please! I think it's more fun that way.

Makeup:  I tend to go pretty neutral with a pop or two of subtle color. I wear eye makeup, blush, and some sort of face product almost every day. Lip color scares me, but I'm learning to be more confident.  

Hair:  Long, typically straightened or beachy waves. My hair is always dry.
    Nails:  I usually have my nails painted, and I will wear (or at least try) any color or finish. I love glitter. 
    Skincare (face/neck):  I like to experiment, and I have been really enjoying expanding my skin care routine with the Korean products I have received in the few Memeboxes I have picked up over the last few months.
    Bodycare (every where else):  I have dry skin, so I use lotion all the time. I prefer rich, creamy lotions or body butters. I enjoy foodie or sweet scents for body care. In the shower, I can't get enough of fun soaps and scrubs. I love taking long baths with bath bombs or oils. I actually really like bar soaps.
    Home:  I just bought my first house in September! We finally moved in near the end of last month. It's feeling pretty empty and decor-less. I love burning scented candles. In the colder months, I like food, sweet, or holiday type scents.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!  Eyeliner!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?  Nice to have.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  Etsy! I would buy an indie polish or two as well as some indie bath and body products and perfume oils from some of the many shops I would love to try out.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.  Currently Birchbox, Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet, Glamour Doll Eyes OTM. I haven't gotten any other subs for awhile. I would love to try the Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream and theBalm Cindy Loumanizer that are being sent out in Birchbox this month.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Just fine with me.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?

I would prefer minis, but I would also be okay with one or two full sized items if you think it's something I'd really enjoy.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  Fortune Cookie Soap Cuticle Butter. My hands and nails get so dry and beat up. FCS cuticle butter actually moisturizes my cuticles and keeps them looking and feeling nice without making me all greasy. Plus the scents last.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  Check out my Elfster list for more specific products. I really have all the makeup that I need, and I would be happy to receive non-makeup items. I'm pretty obsessed with indie companies. I never really wore eyeshadow before I got hooked on indie eyeshadow, but I wear it all the time now. I do stick mostly with neutrals, but I like some color when I feel like I can pull it off. I have been on a low buy for quite awhile, and my collection is pretty small. I would love to try out shadows (or blush!) from Hello Waffle, Shiro, and Darling Girl. I've tried just a couple of Haus of Gloi scents, and I really enjoyed their complexity. I would love to try out more of their products. I am particularly interested in the scents Wintervale, Snow Wolf, Parkin, Hearth, Sweet Potato Treat, Imp, Honeysuckle Lemon Curd, Litchi Milk Tea, Satyr, Vice, and Troika. I already know that I love Elevenses and I am lusting after all the things in Elevenses. I am also interested in Alchemic Muse, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, Sixteen92, Solstice Scents, Cocoa Pink, and any other brand you might be aware of. I also really love the fun colors and creativity of indie nail polishes. I would really like a linear holo top coat. I have also been wanting to try a Maybelline Color Tattoo for the longest time.
    What make-up items do you use every day?  Mascara, eyeliner, a little blush, concealer, powder, lip balm, plus eyeshadow/primer most days. 
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  HG:  Beauty Protector spray, theBalm How Bout Them Apples cream blush, Stila Smudge Sticks 

Holy Crap:  Everything that I have ever tried from Be a Bombshell. And Hope Girl. 
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?  ...that's a very good question.

What one product can you just not get enough of?  Perfume oil and nail polish.
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Eyeshadow primer and nail polish top coat.
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?  False lashes
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  I need a good daytime moisturizer with SPF
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  I could really use another eyeshadow brush
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?  Bright lip colors, BB cream/foundation products

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?  theBalm, just because I love them
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?  I would really like to try Too Faced, Essie, and Philosophy
    What brand(s) do you not want?  The Ipsy frequent offenders, ELF (unless you personally LOVE the product. I am open to trying any product that you love.)

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  Purple
    Favorite color combination?  Teal and white
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination:  I just painted my living room and kitchen walls gray and light purple, and I have plum, white, dark gray, and chocolate brown accents, depending on the room. And my counters are pink - but that was not on purpose, haha.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?  Purple. It just makes me happy.
    Color(s) to avoid?  Yellow

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer winter?  I am a long time fan of B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar. I love Atelier Vanille Insensee in the winter. Fortune Cook Soap The Shiz is another favorite. 
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  I prefer food scents. In the winter I like spicy (cinnamon, nutmeg, clove) scents or bakery scents.
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  Vanilla, lemon, coconut, bergamot, tea, clove, earth, blood orange
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?  Atelier, Fortune Cookie Soap, Haus of Gloi, Sugar and Spite. I like B&BW candles.
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  I strongly prefer oil based perfume, but I don't have bottle preference. I'm not really a fan of most mainstream, alcohol based perfumes. Atelier is the exception. At home, I prefer candles. I don't have a diffuser or warmer.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?  Hot baths are my jam, especially in the winter. I love bath bombs, bath melts, bath oils, bath milk, bath you name it!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?  I don't do well with strong florals or fake water type scents (such as B&BW Dancing Waters)

Foils  Yes
    Deluxe Samples  Yes
    Hair Oil  Yes
    Face Oil  Yes
    Perfume  Yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen  Yes
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes  No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)  I love polka dots and cats. I'm not really into designers.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.  None
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  Up to you. I have a fiance and a cat named Bellatrix (Belle for short!)
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  Either way you would like! I will love whatever you pick.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day freezing cold Winter day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  I would be curled up with a book and my cat my the fire drinking some type of warm beverage and probably eating popcorn. If the snow is any good, I would be skiing.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  I love to read. I enjoy a wide variety of genres, but I've been on a mystery kick lately. I will try any book. I enjoy knitting. I also spend a lot of time outdoors skiing, running, hiking, bicycling, kayaking, and sailing.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  I am a Harry Potter fan girl. I am a Ravenclaw, self and Pottermore sorted. I would love anything Potter related that you might send. I am also a fan of Sherlock, Dr Who, and Douglas Adams. Some of my guilty pleasures include Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  I would love something local or fandom related or a book, or just something else that you love.
    Pirates or ninjas?  Pirates. I love the ocean.
    Zombies: Yay or nay?  Nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  Belle is by far my favorite Disney character. I love that she reads, and I am a bit of a Francophile. I also really enjoy The Aristocats. 
    Describe three things decorating your living space.  Framed vintage posters, my kokopelli collection, and a large bookcase holding most of my favorite books.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)  Sure. I have a Kindle.
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)  Absolutely!  
    Candles  Yes
    Tarts  No thanks
    Reed Diffusers  No thanks
    Incense  No thanks
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)  No thanks
    Local Items  Sure!
    Mix CD  Yes  
    Home Items (and what types)  Sure, but I'm not sure what type to suggest.
    Food Items (and what types)  Sure, I love food! I am a chocolate fiend and I have a huge sweet tooth. I also really like peanut butter, pumpkin, and peppermint.
    Beverages (and what types)  Sure! I love warm beverages (coffee, tea, cider, you name it, I probably like it.) I have a Keurig. I am into loose leaf tea. I just really don't like medicinal/wellness type teas.

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures  Sure

Please just have fun, and don't feel pressured to get anything on my wishlist. I would love to try some of your favorites!   

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! I'm allergic to carmine, which is in a lot of makeup products, but that's the only thing that comes to mind!
Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? Food items are okay; no sensitivities.
Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I'm also allergic to the cinnamon-scented stuff they put out for the holidays, like candles and potpourri. Makes Christmas shopping difficult sometimes because it's instant sneezing and watery eyes. Also cats. So don't send me a cute little kitten. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would prefer to know that the package has been sent.

Spoiler

Makeup: I love all things that sparkle and have glitter. I have been stuck in a neutral rut, so I'd love to try some fun, bright colors.
Hair: Oily at the roots, frizzy on the ends. I also have dermatitis, so hair products are hit and miss for me. Right now, I use Lush shampoos, It's a 10, and Chi hairspray.
Nails: I love glitter polish and bright colors.
Skincare (face/neck): Really love Korean stuff, which I am on overload with right now. Combination skin, but dry in the winter. I love facial mists, too.
Bodycare (every where else): I like lotions and fruity smelling things.
Home: I love owls and have a beachy-colors theme going on, with washed out teals and blues, some khaki and white.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much glitter, and I DO NOT CARE!
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? No preference here.
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? I'm heading straight to Ulta to buy the Stila Magificent Metals foil shadow. 
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I buy Memeboxes like it's my job and also sub to Ipsy and Birchbox. Coveting those Benebalms from recent Birchboxes!
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I have no problems with this. 
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I like lots of small goodies. 

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Weirdo, but I really love gel eyeliners. Even with a neutral eye, I can add a zip of color with a brightly-colored liner. The UD 24/7s are nice, but I like the Jordana and Ulta ones as well. 
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I'll be making an elfster wish list, but I really want the Galaxy palette from BH Cosmetics, all the blushes from everywhere, and glitter!
What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation or bb cream, powder, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Revlon Lip Butters, Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Tarte Airbrush Clay Foundation
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Liquid eyeliner! I have one from Ipsy (Jessie's Girl) that I've been using a bit, but I'm still figuring it out. 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Have I mentioned glitter yet? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Lip balms. I think it's an addiction. 
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I can't think of anything!
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I could use more brushes, especially eyeshadow brushes. 
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Brushes!
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Nothing comes to mind. 

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Probably just drugstore stuff in general because I'm cheap. 
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Stila and Lorac. Indies too, like Notoriously Morbid and Shiro. 
What brand(s) do you not want? Not a huge fan of Benefit, but I've only tried a couple things. I was allergic to their mascara. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Teal
Favorite color combination? Teal/Lime/Brown
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Teal/Lime/Brown
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Teal/Lime/Brown...I have a problem with those colors. I just love them. 
Color(s) to avoid? None. 

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I like clean smells, some florals, especially rose. Musks give me a headache. 
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Clean scents, food scents, or non-cinnamon holiday smells. 
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Clean smells are my favorite, like linen and cotton. 
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Pacifica or Bath & Body Works. I buy a lot of Febreze! For myself, I am wearing Chloe and Dolce & Gabbana right now. 
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I like sprays and rollerballs for me, but have no preference for home fragrances. 
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? For toiletry items, like body wash, I like fruity smells. 
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Not a huge fan of musks, as they usually give me a headache. Same goes with really strong scents. I prefer something lighter. 

Foils Yes
Deluxe Samples Yes
Hair Oil No
Face Oil Yes
Perfume Yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes
Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Blog link in my signature. Summerswap Questionnaire. Amazon Wish Lists: Beauty, Other
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Probably just me. #foreveralone I do have dogs, though...2 pugs and a German Shepherd mix. Oh, and there are also chickens and ducks. 
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Individually wrapped gifts are so much fun!
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm likely in the pool, but I might be in the hammock reading if there's a nice breeze. 

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I read a lot. I love taking pictures. I also like to hike and camp. 
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Love Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, and Twilight.
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? I like cooking gadgets, owls...
Pirates or ninjas? Pirates
Zombies: Yay or nay? Yay!
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I have always loved Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Ariel. 
Describe three things decorating your living space. I have candles everywhere, owl stuff (including lamps), and I like stripes, too. 

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
Candles Yes
Tarts Yes
Reed Diffusers Yes
Incense Yes
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes
Local Items Yes
Mix CD Yes
Home Items (and what types) Yes. I love knickknacks and little containers.
Food Items (and what types) Yes, I love chocolate and salty snacks.
Beverages (and what types) Yes. No preference!
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!
    Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? No.

Would you prefer not to receive food items? I like food.
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Cheap earrings with nickel irritate my ears.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Surprise, please!

Makeup: Simple/classic. Foundation or BB cream, sometimes a primer, concealer, highlighter, mascara, blush, lipgloss or balm (sometimes lipstick).
    Hair: Long, thick blonde hair. Color treated. Wavy to curly. I usually just apply Moroccan oil and curl defining cream, then let it air dry.
    Nails: I like greys, blues, purples. Dislike yellows, Barbie pinks, or reds. I love glitter. I don't do elaborate designs. I don't have gels or acrylics.
    Skincare (face/neck): I have very dry skin, so I use a cream based cleanser with a muslin cloth (the No7 dupe for Liz Earle) and a CeraVe moisturizer. I use a facial scrub once or twice a week. I sometimes use the Olay Pro X facial brush. I've just started using an under eye cream for dark circles.
    Bodycare (every where else): Very dry skin and eczema. I use a thick lotion. I should use a body scrub more often.
    Home: I like mid-century modern design, but a lot warmer and cozier. I love vintage pieces. I also like shabby chic, which is kind of the opposite of modern minimalism, but I make it work. Lots of candles.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!: Lip balm!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?: Nice.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?: Probably Ulta and stuff that's on sale.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.: I get Birchbox, PopSugar occasionally, and I recently cancelled GlossyBox and Sample Society.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items?: Prefer not.

Unsealed samples?: Okay, as long as they weren't used.

Items from the bulk foods section?: Okay.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?: No preference

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?: My MAC foundation and concealer. They make my skin look so good!
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!: I'm using Elfster for my wishlist, so check there!
    What make-up items do you use every day?: MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NW15, MAC Mineralize concealer in NW15, Laura Mercier highlighter, NARS blush in Orgasm or MAC blush in Peachykeen, Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara in black
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?: HG: MAC Studio Sculpt foundation, MAC Mineralize concealer, CoverGirl Lash Blast waterproof mascara in black, Kiehl's Creme de Corps, NARS blush
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying?: Brow products.

What one product can you just not get enough of?: Lip products, blush
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?: Lip balm & mascara.
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?: I can't think of anything.
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?: Face masks, makeup wipes, a better tweezers (I'm using an old Revlon one and it is not working well anymore)
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?: Lip products, blush, a better BB cream. I've been using Garnier's and it breaks me out.
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?: Eyeshadow. I never use it. I'm also not interested in fake tanning products or fake lashes.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?: Probably L'Oreal. I've gotten a lot of them for free from winning stuff, product trials, and sub boxes.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?: Lush!!! Benefit, The Balm, Soap & Glory, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Kiehl's, Urban Decay
    What brand(s) do you not want?: Pop Beauty, Be a Bombshell

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?: Tie between mint & grey
    Favorite color combination?: Don't really have one
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: White, light grey.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?:
    Color(s) to avoid?: orange

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?: Escada's Rockin' Rio is my favorite of all time. I've been wearing Elizabeth & James Nirvana White recently and it's my current favorite.
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?: Ohh so many! I love Bath and Body Works' candles in Marshmallow Fireside, Mint Mocha Bark, Leaves, Gourmet Espresso, Pumpkin Latte, Merry Cookie, Peach Bellini...
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.: I like baked goods, coffee, pumpkin, and autumn/winter scents for the home. For perfumes, I like fruit, light florals, and clean scents.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies?: No particular favorite

Favorite home fragrance companies?: Bath & Body Works. I love almost all of their candles. I haven't tried many other brands.
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?: No preference.

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?: Candle.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?: Soap
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?: I HATE licorice and fennel. Avoid patchouli too.

Foils: Sure
    Deluxe Samples: Yes
    Hair Oil: Sure
    Face Oil: Sure
    Perfume: Sure
    Sunblock/Sunscreen: No
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes: No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3): I like H&M, Zara, & ASOS. Designers I will never be able to afford: Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, & Balmain.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.: Just Elfster. Still working on it!
    Is your box all about you?: Yep.
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?: I'd prefer items to be wrapped individually because it makes the gift opening experience last longer!
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?: At the lake, reading or wading in the water

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?: Read, bake, listen to music.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.: Not part of any fandom.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?: Candles, stationery, a mug, a throw, stuff for the home, Etsy items
    Pirates or ninjas?: Hm.. I guess pirates
    Zombies: Yay or nay?: Yay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?: 101 Dalmatians, Lion King, Beauty & the Beast, Mulan. My favorite princess/hero is Belle from Beauty & the Beast because she loves reading.
    Describe three things decorating your living space.: A vintage mid-century coffee table, a large bookcase filled to the brim, and candles grouped together on a vintage green glass plate.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Yes
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased): Yes
    Candles: Yes!!
    Tarts: Sure
    Reed Diffusers: No
    Incense: No
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks): No
    Local Items: Sure
    Mix CD: Sure
    Home Items (and what types): Yes!! Candles, kitchen stuff, cute containers for organizing things (makeup, in particular), vintage stuff, Christmas decor...
    Food Items (and what types): Yes. I prefer sweets.
    Beverages (and what types): Yes! I love coffee (particularly espresso-based drinks), chai tea, hot chocolate... I don't really like any other kind of tea.
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: No

ALLERGIES!! No allergies.
Dietary restrictions: No food restrictions/sensitivities.
Skin allergies/sensitivities: I don't have skin allergies, but my skin is highly acne-prone, so I try to avoid silicone. Also, I am trying to use more natural/green/organic products, so I'm trying to avoid parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, GMOs.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Complete surprise would be fun.

Makeup: Simple, natural look that is low-maintenance
Hair: Very low-maintenance (ex. shampoo, condition, air-dry). My hair is long, fine and needs a volume boost, but I don't have the time to use styling products in the morning.
Nails: Very low-maintenance (usually nothing because of work)
Skincare (face/neck): High-maintenance with natural/green/organic products. I use a full-spectrum of products, including serums, oils, moisturizers and creams. My skin is combination-oily and very acne-prone.
Bodycare (every where else): Have plenty!
Home: Love classic, simple styles such as solids, stripes or chevron patterns.
More advanced questions:
Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox limited edition home boxes
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Receive Birchbox, Love with Food and occasional Popsugar. I love lifestyle products from Popsugar, such as water bottles, scarves and candles.
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Prefer sealed samples, unless it's a holy grail product of yours that you would really love to share.
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? No strong preference, but one or two full-sized items would be perfect if you don't have the time to gather several minis!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Fresh lip treatments because I love the sheer tint and that it makes my lips soft
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Pixi glow tonic, Bioderma micelle solution, Home/lifestyle products, Natural/green/organic skincare products.
What make-up items do you use every day? Benefit Porefessional, W3ll foundation/concealer in #2 fair golden, Tarte Exposed Blush, Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer, Tarte Finishing Powder and Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
What are your Holy Grail items? Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Tarte Exposed Blush, Shiseido sunscreen
What are your Holy crap? Unfortunately, Suki products don't work for me.
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? May Lindstrom Clean Dirt

What one product can you just not get enough of? Asian skincare
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Fresh sugar lip treatments
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? N/A, I'm open to trying anything
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Makeup brushes in general (I received the sigma f80 foundation brush from a previous secret santa and love it!)
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Makeup brush
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Eyeshadows, lip gloss, mascara, self-tanners, black eyeliner

Brands:
What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte because they are cruelty-free and their blushes are long-lasting
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Natural/organic products from Aesop, Arcona, Clark's botanicals, Chantecaille, Delizioso, Eminence, John Masters Organic, Kelly Teegarden, Kjaer Weis, May Lindstrom, Michael Todd Organics, Pangea Organics, RMS Beauty, Suki, Sunday Riley, Tarte, Tata Harper, Tatcha.
What brand(s) do you not want? Benefit, Bath and body works (except for candles)

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple
Favorite color combination? Blue and white
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination White, cool colors
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple because it's uplifting
Color(s) to avoid? Warm colors (ex. orange, brown, gold)

Scents - I can't wear scented products to work, so I'd rather not receive perfume.
What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I like Atelier vanilla, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Aquolina Pink Sugar, Joie Folle de Joie and Jo Malone
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Vanilla, citrus
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Vanilla or fruit scents.
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Jo Malone
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I can't wear perfume at work. However, I love candles and diffusers at home.
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I try to avoid scented products.
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Wood, tobacco scents.

Foils Yes
Deluxe Samples Yes
Hair Oil No
Face Oil Yes
Perfume No
Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes, if Asian
Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) C. Wonder, Club Monaco, Theory
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/CautiouslyOpRev/wishlist/ MUT Swap list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/131800-jpark107-swap-list/
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I'd be delighted with either. We have a dog who loves soft, squeaky toys.
If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I'd be happy with either!
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Picnicking in Central Park

And advanced fun stuff:
What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I started a new career recently, so unfortunately, I don't have much free time at the moment. I love trying new foods and spending time with our dog. Also, I love tea.
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. N/A
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Makeup brushes, home/lifestyle products, tea, sweets.
Pirates or ninjas? Neither
Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I'm more of a Pixar fan
Describe three things decorating your living space. Candles
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
Candles Yes
Tarts Yes
Reed Diffusers Yes
Incense No
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes
Local Items Yes
Mix CD Yes
Home Items (and what types) Yes, anything
Food Items (and what types) Yes, anything
Beverages (and what types) Yes, anything
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

Specific wish list:
I'm mainly looking for home goods (ex. candles, diffusers, mugs, laundress products) and clothing/accessories (ex. scarves, blouses). I'm also interested in:
Barr & Co diffuser
Bentgo lunch boxes and accessories

Candles (from birchbox and pop sugar)
Clothing/accessories (ex. scarves, blouses)
Fresh sugar lip treatments in berry, passion, petal or plum
Home goods (ex. candles, diffusers, mugs, laundress products)
Julep in evelyn
Rahua shampoo and/or conditioner

Secret Key Black Out Pore Clean Remover
Shoptiques coupon
Sunday Riley good genes treatment
Tata Harper resurfacing mask
The Laundress products

Tieks shoe coupon

I am so excited! ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Allergies: Cats and nickel in jewelry. Also, I am vegetarian. But otherwise, bring it on.

Makeup: You know, I can never seem to answer this one well. I usually describe it as bold but classic. 

Hair: Blonde and I've been letting it grow out. *crosses fingers that it grows faster* I also wear lots and lots of hairbows and pretty hair clips.

Nails: I haven't had nail polish on in months. I do have pretty weak nails, so I usually put it on just to keep them from breaking.

Skincare (face/neck): Just moisturizer for my face

Bodycare (every where else): *awkward shoulder shrugging*

Home: Hey, man, I don't have a house but I love weird home stuff. Bring it on!

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much LIPSTICK, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Not important.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? This is a tough one. I generally prefer Ulta because I prefer their points system. But my favorite brand (Kat Von D) is only available at Sephora. Ummmmm....*deliberates* I'd probably still go with Ulta.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I have birchbox, but I'm not currently coveting anything.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Go for it!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis, minis, minis! (I just love them so!  :wub:  )

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick. Why? It's just so timeless!

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I'll add a wishlist below.

What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation, blush, mascara and primer, eyebrow pomade, lipstick, white eyeliner pencil, black or brown eyeliner pencil.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? TBA    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? TBA

What one product can you just not get enough of? *grabby hands all the lipstick*

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Pencil eyeliners

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Hmm, nothing comes to mind.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I am severely lacking an under eye concealer.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Always anything for the lips!

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Hmm...I'll give anything a try!

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? I didn't look in my box, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kat Von D. Any particular reason? Because I loveeee it.  :lol:  

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I still haven't really tried MAC or NARS. I'm sure I'll add others as they come to mind.

What brand(s) do you not want? Bring 'em all on! I can take 'em!

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Green!

Favorite color combination? Black and gold.

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Every color. It'd be a mess. I basically want my dream houseboat to look like Howl's room from Howl's Moving Castle.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Roses and purples Why? They go so well with my green eyes. *vigorously bats eyes*

Color(s) to avoid? Blue. Yuck. Blue. I don't even like the sound of it;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Unless it's a dark, rich blue.) Also, I generally tend to avoid cool and pastel tones. (Though pastel pink I can usually make an exception for. I'm not a monster.)

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? I love rose. I wear the same perfume every day: TokyoMilk 12: Gin and Rosewater. I hope someday to own the whole set of products, and then my beautiful, fantastical Howl's Moving Houseboat can always smell of roses.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Don't have one. But.....TokyoMilk makes a Rosewater and Gin candle. hehehehehe  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Rose. Nothing powdery. I like scents that very earthy and fairy like- something I could smell if I got lost in a forest. 

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? TokyoMilk =, Anna Sui Favorite home fragrance companies? Alas, I do not have one.

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray or oil. What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I prefer candles. But I've also been meaning to try out wax melts.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Vanilla.

Foils: Yes!

Deluxe Samples: Yes!

Hair Oil: Yes!

Face Oil: No! *runs*

Perfume: Yep!

Sunblock/Sunscreen: No, thank you. (I'm covered.)

Self-tanner/tanning wipes: Nope, nope.

Everything you could ever wish to know about my style can be summed up in these three:
  1. Andrew GN Spring 2009
  2. Tony Ward Fall-Winter 2014 (In fact, all of this collection slays me.)
  3. Imelda Kartini 2013
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. TBA
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Don't really have any of those things.    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Individual please! Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love taking my time opening presents!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Reading at the beach or sewing with my friends or hiking and writing in the woods.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Read, write, and sew. Are there any hobby-related items you would like? They are always welcome! I'm constantly saving scraps of pretty papers and ribbons. I love all sorts of sewing notions. I love to sort through random lots of buttons and such.
Fandoms: My one true fandom: Lord of the Rings. Favorite TV shows: Bates Motel, Hannibal, Attack on Titan, Parks and Recreation, and Project Runway. Movies: Howl's Moving Castle, Pacific Rim, The Conjuring. Books: (This list could be endless. Here's a link to my goodreads instead.) Alice Hoffman is my favorite; I plan to read everything she's ever written or will write. I also love Laurie Halse Anderson. My favorite book of all time is Alice I Have Been. Music: Pink Floyd and Gordon Lightfoot. Other than that, I listen to a distressing number of soundtracks. Sweeney Todd had been playing on loop in my head for months. Hogwarts house: Gryffindor    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Ribbons and papers and journals, oh my!

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!

Zombies: Yay or nay? Meh.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Tangled, Rapunzel, Elsa (hush, she is the antagonist even if she's not an outright villainess.)

Describe three things decorating your living space. Paper (nothing is safe from decoupage), delicate, little lights, and beautiful boxes. 

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Mmm, not really. 

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Oh please, please, please!I

Candles Sure!

Tarts I still don't know what a tart is...

Reed Diffusers: Not my thing.

Incense No. *runs*

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) You can scent rocks?

Local Items Yes, yes, yes! In a related news, I love postcards.

Mix CD Oooh. Yes. Bring it on.

Home Items (and what types) Yeah! Uh, what do you got?

Food Items (and what types) Chocolate. (I wish you could have heard the dumb accent I said that with.)

Beverages (and what types) I only really drink water.... Sad, I know. 

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Puzzle books sound great, but you know what's the actual peaches: plain ol' puzzles! I can ever have enough in my life. (But I do also love me some puzzle books.)

I want to say thank you for you being by secret santa. You're the best. Seriously. Have this hug. (˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C) I would love to try anything you send me. I can find a home for most everything. Happy shopping!

Sherrif Dashery - signing out!
Sooooo...I can't edit this, so I'm adding the things that were TBA here:

Here is my Sephora loves list

Also, I checked out my BB favorites list and here's what I love!

1. Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Journal in Rose

I just love notebooks and paper of any kind so much. And everything Rifle Paper Co. makes is so beautiful!

2. Bésame Cosmetics Classic Beauty Duo

Similarly, I love anything by Besame really. They're vintage flair rocks!

3. Rosanna Alhambra Medium Vessel

A pretty box. What can I say? I love them!

4. Field Notes Mixed 3-Pack

Haha Did I mention I love notebooks and such?   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I especially love that these are designed as field notes. The budding biological anthropologist in me wants to take these and run off on an adventure! One involving complex codes and poisonous plants!

5. JAPONESQUE® Slant Volume Lashes

I love false eye lashes. I use oodles of them for costumes Haha I just really love the slant shape to these.

6. MIYU Beauty a prettea little quartet

I hope this all helps you ever so much! (´ ▽`).。o♡

Back