Getting to know you... each and every one of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited! ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)

Allergies: Cats and nickel in jewelry. Also, I am vegetarian. But otherwise, bring it on.

Style descriptions! Brief is better.
    Makeup: You know, I can never seem to answer this one well. I usually describe it as bold but classic. 

Hair: Blonde and I've been letting it grow out. *crosses fingers that it grows faster* I also wear lots and lots of hairbows and pretty hair clips.

Nails: I haven't had nail polish on in months. I do have pretty weak nails, so I usually put it on just to keep them from breaking.

Skincare (face/neck): Just moisturizer for my face

Bodycare (every where else): *awkward shoulder shrugging*

Home: Hey, man, I don't have a house but I love weird home stuff. Bring it on!

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much LIPSTICK, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Not important.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? This is a tough one. I generally prefer Ulta because I prefer their points system. But my favorite brand (Kat Von D) is only available at Sephora. Ummmmm....*deliberates* I'd probably still go with Ulta.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I have birchbox, but I'm not currently coveting anything.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Go for it!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis, minis, minis! (I just love them so!  :wub:  )

Brand-and-color-specific time!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick. Why? It's just so timeless!

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I'll add a wishlist below.

What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation, blush, mascara and primer, eyebrow pomade, lipstick, white eyeliner pencil, black or brown eyeliner pencil.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? TBA    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? TBA

General product section, aka not brand/color specific

What one product can you just not get enough of? *grabby hands all the lipstick*

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Pencil eyeliners

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Hmm, nothing comes to mind.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I am severely lacking an under eye concealer.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Always anything for the lips!

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Hmm...I'll give anything a try!

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? I didn't look in my box, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Kat Von D. Any particular reason? Because I loveeee it.  :lol:  

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I still haven't really tried MAC or NARS. I'm sure I'll add others as they come to mind.

What brand(s) do you not want? Bring 'em all on! I can take 'em!

Colors (not specific shades):

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Green!

Favorite color combination? Black and gold.

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Every color. It'd be a mess. I basically want my dream houseboat to look like Howl's room from Howl's Moving Castle.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Roses and purples Why? They go so well with my green eyes. *vigorously bats eyes*

Color(s) to avoid? Blue. Yuck. Blue. I don't even like the sound of it;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (Unless it's a dark, rich blue.) Also, I generally tend to avoid cool and pastel tones. (Though pastel pink I can usually make an exception for. I'm not a monster.)

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? I love rose. I wear the same perfume every day: TokyoMilk 12: Gin and Rosewater. I hope someday to own the whole set of products, and then my beautiful, fantastical Howl's Moving Houseboat can always smell of roses.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Don't have one. But.....TokyoMilk makes a Rosewater and Gin candle. hehehehehe  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Rose. Nothing powdery. I like scents that very earthy and fairy like- something I could smell if I got lost in a forest. 

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? TokyoMilk =, Anna Sui Favorite home fragrance companies? Alas, I do not have one.

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray or oil. What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I prefer candles. But I've also been meaning to try out wax melts.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Vanilla.

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

Foils: Yes!

Deluxe Samples: Yes!

Hair Oil: Yes!

Face Oil: No! *runs*

Perfume: Yep!

Sunblock/Sunscreen: No, thank you. (I'm covered.)

Self-tanner/tanning wipes: Nope, nope.

And extra non-makeup-related questions!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)
Everything you could ever wish to know about my style can be summed up in these three:
  1. Andrew GN Spring 2009
  2. Tony Ward Fall-Winter 2014 (In fact, all of this collection slays me.)
  3. Imelda Kartini 2013
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. TBA
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Don't really have any of those things.    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Individual please! Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love taking my time opening presents!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Reading at the beach or sewing with my friends or hiking and writing in the woods.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Read, write, and sew. Are there any hobby-related items you would like? They are always welcome! I'm constantly saving scraps of pretty papers and ribbons. I love all sorts of sewing notions. I love to sort through random lots of buttons and such.
Fandoms: My one true fandom: Lord of the Rings. Favorite TV shows: Bates Motel, Hannibal, Attack on Titan, Parks and Recreation, and Project Runway. Movies: Howl's Moving Castle, Pacific Rim, The Conjuring. Books: (This list could be endless. Here's a link to my goodreads instead.) Alice Hoffman is my favorite; I plan to read everything she's ever written or will write. I also love Laurie Halse Anderson. My favorite book of all time is Alice I Have Been. Music: Pink Floyd and Gordon Lightfoot. Other than that, I listen to a distressing number of soundtracks. Sweeney Todd had been playing on loop in my head for months. Hogwarts house: Gryffindor    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Ribbons and papers and journals, oh my!

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!

Zombies: Yay or nay? Meh.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Tangled, Rapunzel, Elsa (hush, she is the antagonist even if she's not an outright villainess.)

Describe three things decorating your living space. Paper (nothing is safe from decoupage), delicate, little lights, and beautiful boxes. 

Yes/no, the extras division:

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Mmm, not really. 

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Oh please, please, please!I

Candles Sure!

Tarts I still don't know what a tart is...

Reed Diffusers: Not my thing.

Incense No. *runs*

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) You can scent rocks?

Local Items Yes, yes, yes! In a related news, I love postcards.

Mix CD Oooh. Yes. Bring it on.

Home Items (and what types) Yeah! Uh, what do you got?

Food Items (and what types) Chocolate. (I wish you could have heard the dumb accent I said that with.)

Beverages (and what types) I only really drink water.... Sad, I know. 

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Puzzle books sound great, but you know what's the actual peaches: plain ol' puzzles! I can ever have enough in my life. (But I do also love me some puzzle books.)

I want to say thank you for you being by secret santa. You're the best. Seriously. Have this hug. (˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ C) I would love to try anything you send me. I can find a home for most everything. Happy shopping!

Sherrif Dashery - signing out!
Sooooo...I can't edit this, so I'm adding the things that were TBA here:

First, I should mention that I don't have a preference regarding the tracking number.

Here is my Sephora loves list

Also, I checked out my BB favorites list and here's what I love!

1. Rifle Paper Co. Botanical Journal in Rose

I just love notebooks and paper of any kind so much. And everything Rifle Paper Co. makes is so beautiful!

2. Bésame Cosmetics Classic Beauty Duo

Similarly, I love anything by Besame really. They're vintage flair rocks!

3. Rosanna Alhambra Medium Vessel

A pretty box. What can I say? I love them!

4. Field Notes Mixed 3-Pack

Haha Did I mention I love notebooks and such?   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I especially love that these are designed as field notes. The budding biological anthropologist in me wants to take these and run off on an adventure! One involving complex codes and poisonous plants!

5. JAPONESQUE® Slant Volume Lashes

I love false eye lashes. I use oodles of them for costumes Haha I just really love the slant shape to these.

6. MIYU Beauty a prettea little quartet

Sigh. Someday I am going to have a pretty dressing room with pretty little things like this.

7. TokyoMilk by Margot Elena Bon Bon Shea Butter Rich Lotion

My go to perfume in lotion form! What's not to love?

I hope this all helps you ever so much! (´ ▽`).。o♡

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT='微软雅黑']ALLERGIES!! [/FONT]No
[FONT='微软雅黑']Dietary restrictions: [/FONT]No
[FONT='微软雅黑']Skin allergies/sensitivities: [/FONT]Sensitive but no specific allergic.
[FONT='微软雅黑']Would you like to get a heads-up...: [/FONT]tracking please!

[FONT='微软雅黑']Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/FONT]

[FONT='微软雅黑']     Makeup: [/FONT]minimal
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Hair: [/FONT]Black long straight silky :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Nails: [/FONT]No painting now. Nails are so weak. Maybe need supplements?
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Skincare (face/neck): [/FONT]basic daily routine (toner, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen). Weekly mask and special treatment. Bi-weekly deep pore cleaning, exfoliating.
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Bodycare (every where else): [/FONT]Wash, Treatment, Moisturizer
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Home: [/FONT]Moving all the time...so don't really care.

[FONT='微软雅黑']More advanced questions:[/FONT]

[FONT='微软雅黑']     Solve for X: I am wearing/having too much [/FONT]makeup and skincares[FONT='微软雅黑']... and I DO NOT CARE! Sorry for excluding such a large chunk of beauty products. I'm looking for something[/FONT] fun for girls,[FONT='微软雅黑'] not limited to beauty.[/FONT]
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?: [/FONT]No idea...
[FONT='微软雅黑']     You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? [/FONT]Skincarerx.com or similar websites with year round discount. Refill my daily sunscreen, lotion and serum.
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. [/FONT]No longer interested in boxes.
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? [/FONT]They may be confusing to me...
[FONT='微软雅黑']     Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? [/FONT]Both are good.

[FONT='微软雅黑']Brand-and-color-specific time![/FONT]

[FONT='微软雅黑']     What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? [/FONT]For makeup, I can't live without eyebrow pencils.  For skincare, mostly 'medical' or 'salon' brands like skinceuticals,  la roche posay[FONT='微软雅黑'],[/FONT] Replenix, Lierac, Dr.Denese... Simple effective formulas.
[FONT='微软雅黑']     What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars![/FONT]

Right now this is on my mind: http://www.sephora.com/the-perfume-box-P391334?skuId=1649557
Will make a list on elfster
     What make-up items do you use every day? Eyebrow, eyebrow, eyebrow... Hate concealers but have to use them. Primer under concealer. Those drying foundation/concealer under eye liner to prevent smudging.  
     What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HGs:  Shu Uemura Hard Formular Eyebrow pencil STONE GRAY 05. Wish it was auto/sharpener free ... Skinceutical sunscreen European version, Dr.Ci:labo sunscreen SPF 50 version. HCs: so many terrible sunscreens. Drying and patchy foundation, concealers. 

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? I wish to finish my current stuff first...

What one product can you just not get enough of? Niche perfume samples
     What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Of course sunscreen. A solid 1ml at one time!
     What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?

Tan/fake tan products
     What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Can't think of any.
     What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Long lasting eyebrow trimmer/ shaver (broke so many) . Organizing cases.
     What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Nail polish absolutly. Actually I have tons for sale now. Makeup with colors: I hoarded too many but just can't use them.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Thebalm. almost half of their collection. Too cute to pass. 
     What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? High end skin cares like Swiss brands Cellcosmet, Valmont.
     What brand(s) do you not want? Picky on skincare brands.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Navy
     Favorite color combination? Navy/White
     Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Light Neutral.
     What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Grey. It's neutral, goes with everything but not as heavy as black.
     Color(s) to avoid? Yellow.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Swithcing all the time. Diptyque and Jo Malone are good in summer. Sweet scents year round.
     What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Aquiesse, more affordable than luxury brands, sometimes spotted in TJMaxx, better scents than similar priced brands like voluspa, archipelago. 

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.
Green, herb, water, light fruity, sweet scents.  
     Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Welcome all  niche, indie brands, from high end to home made.
     What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? All forms of perfume. Candle and diffuser for home.
     Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Solid perfume, much ligher than glass bottles.
     Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Samples only:  Woodsy, Musky, Mossy, Earthy, they are tricky. Avoid: powdery, soapy, strong floral.

Foils: Yes if they are fun
     Deluxe Samples: Yes
     Hair Oil: No
     Face Oil: Yes
     Perfume: Yes yes yes!
     Sunblock/Sunscreen: No.
     Self-tanner/tanning wipes: Oh No!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)

Designs(which I usually buy): boho, vintage, feminine. Designers(which I like): Dolce Gabbana, Givenchy, Valentino.
     List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.

add later
     Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. So far it's only me.
     If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Both are good.
     It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Home or some silent place, reading.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?
     Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.
     What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?
     Pirates or ninjas?
     Zombies: Yay or nay?
     Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?
     Describe three things decorating your living space.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Yes (like fun subscription?)
     Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
     Candles Yes to minis 
     Tarts No
     Reed Diffusers No
     Incense No
     Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes
     Local Items Yes
     Mix CD No
     Home Items (and what types) Yes. Ligh small easy to carry (I move a lot)
     Food Items (and what types) No. 
     Beverages (and what types) No. 
     Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

ALLERGIES!! No allergies.

Dietary restrictions: Diabetic

Skin allergies/sensitivities: none

Would you like to get a heads-up from an Elf that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would like tracking please!

Basic background information:

Style descriptions! Neutral or muted eye colors for the office, wilder and glittery shades for evenings and weekends. Bright lips always! My preferred dress style is tunic/leggings, skater dresses with tights, t-shirts with yoga pants.

Makeup: Full makeup, but not a mascara person as a rule. 

Hair: Short, straight, wash-and-wear style, light brown with highlights.

Nails: Active-length, acrylic, I love bright and crazy polishes!

Skincare (face/neck): Basic 3-step skin care with a scrub and mask a couple times a week.

Bodycare (every where else): I am a FIEND for scented lotions and body oils!

Home: Anything goes--stripes, leopard, polka dots, the gaudier the better!

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lipstick!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Nice, but not essential.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta, where I would get me some Stila or a nice fragrance

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I currently take Birchbox, Sample Society, Julep, Beauty Box 5, and Beauty Army (though I skip far more than select, these days.) While not in a recent box, Beauty Bar carries Diptyque solid fragrances and I'd really love to grab one of those!

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? I prefer items that are well-sealed.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or one or two full-sized items? Either! 

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Benefit Dandelion. It gives me the sheerest wash of color and wakes my face right up.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? UD Naked 3, that Hourglass shimmer powder trio I saw at Sephora recently, Nest Indigo perfume

What make-up items do you use every day? Mattifying powder (Neutrogena or UD), blush, lipstick.

What are your Holy Grail items? Lush lip scrub, Avobath and Karma perfume, Clinique Black Honey lipstick, The Body Shop Satsuma body butter, Suki exfoliating cleanser.

What are your Holy crap? Celebrity brands.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? That Hourglass shimmer powder trio.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipstick and flavored lip balm

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Flavored lip balm. I use it to keep me away from the junk food machine at work!

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? N/A

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Makeup brushes, a good manicure kit, and a good sturdy foot roller

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? The foot roller.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara and Alterna products.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Estee Lauder. I had a great girl at the mall who used to hook me up with a pile of freebies, but she left the area.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Hourglass, Kjaer Weis, Josie Maran, Make-Up For Ever, CKOne (makeup), Lorac

What brand(s) do you not want? Alterna

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple

Favorite color combination? Gray and pink

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination? Beige, because my husband has boring tastes.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? For makeup, wine and berry shades because they complement my eyes and complexion. Clothing, bright colors in general.

Color(s) to avoid? Orange or coral. For the love of all that is holy, no orange!

Scents - I love them! Fresh ones for summer (CKOne, citrus), spicy ones for cooler months; I'm not much into gourmand scents but I love lemon-sugar-type and champagne-y fragrances.

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Atelier Orange Sanguine and Vanille Incensee, Fresh Lemon Sugar, CKOne (my top summer fragrance)

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Citrus or lavender

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrus, spice, incense

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Nest, The Body Shop, Jo Malone

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Oil, spray, candles, diffusers

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Bath Salts, bubble bath, bath bombs, lotion.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Baby powder.

Foils  Yes

Deluxe Samples  Yes

Hair Oil  No

Face Oil  Yes

Perfume  Yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen  Yes

Self-tanner/tanning wipes  No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Calvin Klein

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora) I just started one on Elfster

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? We have cats and they would love treats and catnip. If anyone wants to include my Louie, the best thing to get him would be some unscented exfoliating soap (like the ones you find in artisan shops that load their bars up with oatmeal or something) or unscented Shea butter soap from L'Occitane or something similar. 

If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Either!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Sitting at a cafe with a good book or my crocheting.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I crochet so a ball or two of premium yarn would be a lovely thing! I also read tarot cards and runes so paraphernalia for those (a pretty pouch, layout cloth, etc.) would be great too.

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, etc. General anime; Doctor Who; original Star Trek; The Big Bang Theory; Mel Brooks movies; cartoons (Warner, classic Tom and Jerry, vintage Hanna-Barbera); jazz, alternative rock, classical music; Pagan-themed rock (Wardruna, Kellianna, etc.)

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Mythology books, yarn, beading and jewelry kits or supplies

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!

Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I'm more into Warner Bros.

Describe three things decorating your living space. Cats, stars, Asian fans

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes

Candles Yes

Tarts Yes

Reed Diffusers No (I don't trust my cats around them!)

Incense Yes

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes

Local Items Yes

Mix CD Yes

Home Items (and what types) Yes, anything

Food Items (and what types) Yes, diabetic-friendly

Beverages (and what types) Yes, anything

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Crosswords or cryptograms

Specific wish list:

Too Faced Bronzers

That Hourglass shimmer powder trio

Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin

Lush Sun EDT (I think this is a mail order only thing, and possibly from the UK site; it's not carried in Buffalo)

By Terry Cheek to Cheek blush/lip tint in a pink or rose tone

Femme Fatale polishes

Indult Isvaraya perfume

Guerlain and YSL lip colors

I'm working on this! @ don't count me out!! I'm doing it I'm doing it!

Absolute must-answers:

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!

Nada!

• Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?

Also nothing..

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Secret Santa should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Nope - I'm weird about perfume though. If it has "white" in the notes, NOT INTO IT. Migraine city.

Nope.

•Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?

Yes! No parabens or sulfates in shampoo and conditioner, otherwise we’re solid.

•Would you like to get a heads-up that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?

I’ll be out of town from Christmas Eve until January 3rd, but my roommate will be around! If it’s gonna be sent late, I’d love to know what’s going on so I can make sure it gets to my house safely!

But for real - my Elfster wishlist is where it's at.

• Makeup – Winged Liner! Red or mauvey-purple-pink lips (think Milani Plumrose and Pretty Natural) My current favorite red is UD’s Gash.

• Hair – Long and wavy. I rock beach waves ALL THE TIME. I dye it a dark purpley-black. I’m a natural dark brunette. Miss Jessie’s Multicultural Curls is WHERE IT’S AT.

• Nails – My nails are always painted. I stick to dark colors (I die for anything that is *almost* black.) But I have also been wanting some holos because they’re so pretty. And I have zero.

• Skincare (face/neck) – I only wash my face with Lush’s Dark Angels and wipe my face off with Simple’s face wipes. I spray a refreshing water from Memebox on my face afterwards, and sometimes I use creams. I have enough creams for everything in the world, but I never use it. I’m gonna look 80 in a few years (kidding.)

• Bodycare (every where else) – Love light lotions and massage oils. This is embarrassing but I’d die for a nice sensual massage oil if you know a great one. I use buffy bars like they’re crack, but other than that my skin is pretty normal. I have lots of tattoos.

•Home- My room is fire engine red, baby blue, navy, and mustard yellow. Super patriotic over here.

More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Eyeliner. Fo sho.

• You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?

Oh em gee. I dunno. Somewhere I haven’t tried? Geek Chic? Black Violet? Shiro? Notoriously Morbid? Literally anything I haven’t tried, which is most things.

• Please list any subscriptions you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent subs.

Started OTM in October - will have through December. Dying for the Zombies Vanishing Cabinet. Also do Birchbox, and enjoy Popsugar.

• Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?

All of the above!

• Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini/sample items, or a few full-sized items?

Samples! Minis!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?

Eyeliner because it makes me feel like a human.

• What make-up items do you use every day?

Benefit Play Sticks, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. Everything else is optional. Kind of.

• What are your holy grail items?

I’m dying for my House of Gloi custom perfume. My roommate says it smells like a campfire but I love it.

• What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying?

One product? I am really into eyeshadow collections over individual shadows.

General product section, aka not brand/color specific.

• What one product can you just not get enough of? I buy concealer like it’s crack, but I have the largest amount of eyeliner.

• What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Face wipes.

• What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section.  Nada.. oh. Bath things. If it goes in a bathtub, I can’t use it. Because I don’t own a bathtub and I hate baths.

• What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Does time count as a missing item? No but seriously, something that effectively puts gel eyeliner on and isn’t ridiculous like brushes. Or the silicone push up things. I’m picky with this eyeliner mess.

• What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Light weight spray frizz hair thing. Whatever that is. ALSO a Beauty Blender or Beauty Sponge, and some Parian Spirit and a sifter thingy. Neeeeed.

• What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara. I own so much.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?

Haus of Gloi. Because I can’t stop ordering.. and I still haven’t tried Ghost Puffs.

• What indie brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?

Everything else. I really want to try brands I haven’t tried, and it’s mostly helpful to tell you what I do have: Haus of Gloi, Glamour Doll Eyes, Aromaleigh, Geek Chic, Shiro.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Black!

• Favorite color combination? I’m really into off whites with navy and burgundies and olives right now.

• Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination – Red, light blue, navy..

• What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Brown and black. Cause.. I like them?

• Color(s) to avoid? Yellow. Damn. Yellow. And blue, like.. anything light blue or not navy. Navy is the exception to the rule.

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Currently, Haus of Gloi Horseman (with vanilla.. because I customed that shit). Also I decided today that I'm NOT into Atelier's Citrus scent. Who knows.

• What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Warm Vanilla Sugar B&BW, or Fresh Linen by B&BW. I have TWO of the wallflowers in my room. TWO. Just in my room. Maybe I have a problem.

• Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Wood, vanilla, leather, cigarette, smoke..

• Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Haus of Gloi, Pacifica, Atelier.. Ralph Lauren. Home, B&BW is almost what I use exclusively, unless they’re gift candles. I love the candles that crackle. Sucker for that basicness.

• What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Just not spray.

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I use plug ins, but I light candles a lot. I use a diffuser in my closet.

• Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Gotta be my bar soap from lush. Into it.

• Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? White gives me migraines so I stay away from florals, gardenias, shtuff like that.

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)

I think almost everything I own is Express, Steve Madden, or H&M. I wear a lot of black.

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Secret Santa should consult.

https://www.sephora.com/profile/MyAccount/MyList/myList.jsp?view=grid

https://www.etsy.com/people/elizabethrose14/favorites/items-i-love?ref=favs_index_1

•Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.

For me! I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. Or something.

• If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  I’ll tear through it, I love individually wrapped things, it builds suspense!!

• It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  

Hopefully I’m near water (freshwater) somewhere cool, like.. hiking, OR I’m inside in the air conditioning. MAYBE I’m on the beach getting my tan on. I don’t tolerate heat well.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I brew beer, I read, I watch Netflix. I love to eat good food. I love magazines. I’m a writer. I play guitar and I love coffee.

• Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.

Harry Potter, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Orange Is The New Black, American Horror Story, Weeds, THE WEST WING., But really, The West Wing, My Little Pony, All of Shondaland, Pretty Little Liars, Breaking Bad, Stargirl

• What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything! I will be happy with anything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just love that you read this.

• Pirates or ninjas? Zombies.

• Zombies: Yay or nay? Zombies.

• Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? The Little Mermaid, Ariel’s my girl. Urusula. Fo sho.

Describe three things decorating your living space.

Non-object paintings my roommate did, typographic posters, alcohol posters. Pretty ones. Giraffes.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes!

• Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes!

• Candles Yes!

• Tarts ?

• Reed Diffusers sure

• Incense nope

• Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) nuh uh. Room spray is okay, what is a scented rock.

• Local Items yes

• Mix CD yes

• Home Items (and what types) yes

• Food Items (and what types) LOCAL. Local local local.

• Beverages- I drink alcohol. Good alcohol, if you have a brewery or distillery that you love, I’d love a sample.

• Puzzle Books – Ya!

Anything else you’d like to add

Hi!! I’m so glad you’re my santa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Please let me know what else you need from me. I’m so excited for this exchange. I always love stuff like this, because it means that people are thinking about each other and I love it. Surprises are so fun. Anyways, you da you da best.

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! Im allergic to flax seed, dust and raw shrimp (not that anyone would send the last 2 things)
Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? We love food! except licorice.
Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Yes nickel in earrings.

Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Nope
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?
Either way is fine.

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!
https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/134913-secret-santa-wishlist-2014/

Basic background information:
Makeup Bold lipstick, colorful eye liners, & blush
Hair Long, thin & curly.
Nails Glitter addict right now obsessed with textured polish.
Skincare (face/neck) Love the Clinique yellow moisturizer, right now using different brand samples.
Bodycare (every where else) Whatever lotion I have on hand & shower gel.
Home Neutral tones, love gold and burgundy.
More advanced questions:
Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lipstick & cat eyes.
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice but not a deal breaker.
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora!!! I would get the Too faced melted lipsticks and Naked basics or splurge on the ambient blush palette.
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. This is going to be scary: Birchbox x2, Ipsyx1, Julep, Starlooks, Lmdb  and German Glossybox. Lusting after most Popsugar jewelry and scarves, Too faced bronzer from ipsy, OCC liptar both colors from GB, and the Vince Camuto perfume from GB.
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Im game as long as the are sanitized.
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Surprise me!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Clinique black honey lipstick its a classic.
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! 

Need to come back and add this.
What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara, black eye liner, lipbalm, & lipstick.
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG: Black honey lipstick, MAC Russian red, Jordana Fabuliner. HC: Cant think of anything at the moment.
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? 

Too Faced melted, Hourglass blushes.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipstick!
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? I dont really run out just move on...yikes sounds terrible.
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Tanning products im NC44 so dont need a tan, black eye liners and mascara because of the subs I now have a lifetime supply.
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  Face primer, BB cream, stippling brush and concealer.
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? The products mentioned above and more brushes and lipsticks.
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Tanning products, black eyeliner, mascara and body/hand lotion, bodywash and sunblock too many unopened ones.

Brands:
What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay & MAC my current obsessions.
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Too Faced, more Benefit, Tarte & Nyx.
What brand(s) do you not want? Im open to mostly anything just not of the Ipsy repeat offenders.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Is polka dots a color? Pink & black for clothing.
Favorite color combination? black and white I love polka dots.
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Beige, burgundy, gold and navy blue.
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?  I just love black clothing. Makeup various shades of pink& purple.
Color(s) to avoid? None

Scents
What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Vera Wang Princess & Jo Malone Wild bluebell. Moschino i love love for the summer.
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? clean linen, vanilla coconut, &  sugar cookies.
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. floral, citrus.
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies?  Jo Malone, Vera Wang, & Moschino.

Favorite home fragrance companies? cant think of one right now.
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? At the moment having a love affair with rollerballs.

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?

Candles and diffuser.
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? shower gel.
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Anything cedar & pine

Foils yes
Deluxe Samples yes
Hair Oil yes
Face Oil yes
Perfume yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen no
Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Polka dots, cats & Paris.
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.None sorry
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I would love something for the hubby and/ or kitty but I wouldnt want to put anyone out of their way. I have a hubby 35 and a cat Princess Consuela Bananahammock 9.
If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I want to be surprised! I will open it very carefully and enjoy the moment probably cry.
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? If near a beach I will be there if not hopefully taking a nap in an air conditioned room or having a BBQ with hubby and friends.

And advanced fun stuff:
What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Internets, cooking, playing with kitty, reading & shopping.
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. So many.. Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Sherlock. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, Thunder cats, Marvel super heroes like Thor, Star Wars & many more. Gryffindor but I can also be Slytherin.
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?Anything cats or polka dots would make me happy oh and candy> I love rice krispies treats, sour patch kids, salted caramel, anything chocolate and pepermint. In general candy makes me happy.
Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas
Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay im a scaredy cat.
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? A Goofy Movie & Aladdin. Tie between Cinderella and Belle. Also a tie between Maleficent and Jafar.
Describe three things decorating your living space. Flowers, polka dots, books.
Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) sure
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)Yes!
Candles yes
Tarts no
Reed Diffusers yes
Incense no
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes
Local Items yes
Mix CD sure
Home Items (and what types) Yes I will be happy with whatever.
Food Items (and what types)Yes preferably candy, brownies but I like the salty stuff too.
Beverages (and what types) No, maybe not such a good idea unless powered.
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Yes

ALLERGIES!! Allergic to nuts!

Dietary restrictions: no food restrictions!!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: no allergies but I stay away from Sulfites

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Yes, please tell me my package is on the way!! Thank you thank you!

Im sorry...I am having technical difficulties. I had copied and pasted all of the info into a document on dropbox tocwork on and now I am tryimg to copy it here, but my phone keeps locking up and won't let me complete it.

I'm on my way home where I can do it on my laptop, but I won't get there until 8:30 or so. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hate my phone. If you are unable to give me a 30 minute extension, I understand. But if you can, I'll love you forever.

Ok...back home on the laptop...here it is. Thanks for your patience!!!

[SIZE=10.5pt]ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! [/SIZE]Penicillin…please don’t send that. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=10.5pt]    Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? I have a LOT of food sensitivities…prefer not to get any food items.
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your 
[/SIZE]Sugar Plum Fairy [SIZE=10.5pt]should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I avoid sulfates in my hair products.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Surprise me![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]    Makeup – Full make up everyday…Fairly classic although I do love colorful eyeliner
    Hair – Chin length, brown (when I keep the grays covered), and wavy/curly.

Nails – Nearly always painted, medium length.[/SIZE]
    Skincare (face/neck) – I use serums and moisturizers as well as eye cream, daily…religiously.
    Bodycare (every where else) – Lotions and body butters
    Home – Neutral tones throughout with punches of color for accent.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much perfume, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Probably Lush!
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.Birchbox x 2, Julep, LMDB, Popsugar, Nina Garcia
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Sure…just no food.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?Minis are so fun, but I’m fine with full sized items as well.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Please see my elfster list for ideas…although, I’m super easy to please! Items on my Elfster list are general ideas. I would love to get some of YOUR favorites!
    What make-up items do you use every day? Uh…everything! Here’s the list, lol: [SIZE=10.5pt]primer, foundation or BB cream, blush, highlighter, powder, brow pencil[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]and brow gel, eye primer, eye shadow, eye liner and mascara, lipliner, lipstick and usually a little lipgloss too. I always have to have something on my lips...can't stand to have nekkid lips...ew![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG: Haus of Gloi Sugar Scrubs, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Nyx Milk Pencil…anything MAC.

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lip Balms and Lipsticks[/SIZE]
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Lip Balm
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? N/A
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? N/A
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Retractable lip brush, fluffy powder brush (not Kabuki)
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Sunless tanner, Red lipstick, Black eyeliner, Bronzer

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? LMDB…because I sub to the VIP box.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Nyx, MAC
    What brand(s) do you not want? Be a Bombshell

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Red
    Favorite color combination? Red & Turquoise
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Brown and Navy (BR), Brown and Red (LR)
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Browns or neutral tones (for eyeshadow) and Mauve (for lips)…conservative enough for work.
    Color(s) to avoid? Red lipstick and black eyeliner – own a lifetime supply

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Too many to choose! What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I don’t have a particular scent that I wear in summer. I wear what I like all year round.
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Anything Citrusy or fresh
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Fresh, citrus
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Aetelier
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? All of the above What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in) I use all of the above?
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Body Butter, or lotion
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Sweet, candy scents and bakery scents.

Foils Yes
    Deluxe Samples Yes
    Hair Oil Yes
    Face Oil Yes
    Perfume Yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Liz Claiborne
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. I don’t really have much on the aforementioned wishlists. I’ve added everything to my Elfster list from what I did have.
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Me, me, me! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Individual gifts that I can savor
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Sitting in the air conditioning, reading a book.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I’m a scrapbooker (on rare occasions that I have time). I also love to knit and crochet.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Not really a fangirl; We watch the following tv shows: Survivor, Amazing Race, Elementary, Red Band Society, Grimm, Person of Interest and CSI.
    Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!
    Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I love Mulan as the heroine. Fave Disney movie would have to be Tangled…not really a favorite villain.
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Abstract paintings, photographs, & candles

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) OK!
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Sure!
    Candles Yes
    Tarts Yes
    Reed Diffusers Yes
    Incense No
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) sure
    Local Items Sure!
    Mix CD Ok
    Home Items (and what types) Sure…but I can’t really think of what to add
    Food Items (and what types) No
    Beverages (and what types) No
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Sure

MY SURVEY IN PROGRESS!!!

Makeup- Simple, and Classic! 
    Hair- LONG LONG LONG
    Nails- always painted! 

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lotion! 
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Dont care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?

sephora, fresh lip treatments, and some mousturizer
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.

Birchbox, Popsugar
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?

Yes to all
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?

whatever! 

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? locctain shea hand cream its amazing
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! working on this! I want to try new things! 
    What make-up items do you use every day? eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? sumita eye liner
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? moisturizers for face and neck

What one product can you just not get enough of?  new eyeshadow or nail polishes
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? remover, and eyeliner
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? none
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  moisturizers
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? nothing really
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? none

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? im pretty spread out
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? more drugstore or tarte
    What brand(s) do you not want? na

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? mint green
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination- haha chevron?
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? blue
    Color(s) to avoid?

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? i used to love a guess perfume they no longer make. 
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? orange scents
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. citrus
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? BBW- the candles ROCK
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candles, and all perfumes, sprays are easier though
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? lotion! 
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? musky

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No? YES TO ALL

Foils
    Deluxe Samples
    Hair Oil
    Face Oil
    Perfume
    Sunblock/Sunscreen
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. fiance, two dogs, one cat! 
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? whatever works! 
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? the BEACH in the ocean! 

And advanced fun stuff:

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.

Ive been reading the alphabet series by Sue Grafton since middle school

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Candles, Food, Yum

Yes/no, the extras division: Yes TO ALL

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)
    Candles
    Tarts
    Reed Diffusers
    Incense
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)
    Local Items
    Mix CD
    Home Items (and what types)
    Food Items (and what types)
    Beverages (and what types)
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures

Hope thats not too late! I didnt realize it was needed to participate! 

Makeup - Casual with pop of color
    Hair - Curly and frizzy but I don't really need product. I like hats, clips, headbands, scarves, etc.
    Nails - I don't do my nails
    Skincare (face/neck) - dry skin but also a little sensitive
    Bodycare (every where else) - dry dry dry!!
    Home - meh

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! - eyeliner/shadows!!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? - don't care
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? - MAC/Sephora for brushes
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. - Birchbox, Ipsy, and Glossybox
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? - I'm fine with that.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? - Surprise me!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Eyeliner! Makes my eyes big!
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I like palettes. So many palettes...
    What make-up items do you use every day? Eyeliner and lip product
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Beauty blender
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Hmmm... Not sure. 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeliner of all kinds
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? I go through eyeliners but I don't run out bc I'm fully stocked lol
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I don't use any minty products (like peppermint or tea tree oil etc)
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? brushes or tools - always lol
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? brushes and tools
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? mascara

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? mascara. I just get so many...
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? 
    What brand(s) do you not want? I don't really hate brands.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Cerulean Blue! or Lime Green!
    Favorite color combination? green and purple
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination - black furniture with pops of bright color like lime green or teal or magenta
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? - bronze eye shadow. it's eye catching.
    Color(s) to avoid? - bright orange and pale pink lip colors 

Scents - I'm gonna leave this blank because I don't like scents that much. I got ones that I like and I get headaches from most.

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?

Foils - no
    Deluxe Samples - yes
    Hair Oil -no
    Face Oil -no
    Perfume -no
    Sunblock/Sunscreen -no
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes - no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) - cute patterns like polka dots, chevron, and prints
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Just meeee!!
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I have no preference. I could do either lol.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Either figuring out how to get to a beach or find a nice comfy place to read a good book.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Reading and sometimes crafts like crocheting.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Supernatural, House, Once Upon a Time, Pirates, Grffindor/Ravenclaw, LOTR, etc
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? cute accessories? like an animal hat or something
    Pirates or ninjas? PIRNINJA!
    Zombies: Yay or nay? ewww
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? too. many. to. choose. Rapunzel? Great Mouse Detective? Mulan?
    Describe three things decorating your living space. - Snorlax, a flower lamp, and a small guitar I have yet to learn how to play.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) - sure!
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) - YEAH
    Candles - yes but not food scents, they make me hungry
    Tarts - no
    Reed Diffusers - no. my sisters evil ca will probably destroy it.
    Incense - no
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) - no
    Local Items - yes
    Mix CD - yes!
    Home Items (and what types) Yeah? Cute pillow? 
    Food Items (and what types) Challenge me!
    Beverages (and what types) I don't know what you would send me but yes!
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures - OOOHH YES

@

Makeup-bronzer, concealer, neutral/pink shimmer shadow, purple/navy/brown/charcoal eyeliner, shimmer neutral lip gloss

Hair-color treated and blown dry/air dried

Nails-paint them myself with neutral color-think Opi Bubblebath or Sweatheart, or Butter-giddy Kipper Hen colors

Skincare (face/neck) wash with BP and moisturizer with Aveeno Positively radiant.

Bodycare (every where else)prefer creams to lotions

Home- home is where my heart is!

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Nothing, everything in moderation

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice, but not a deal breaker

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? I would spend it anywhere I could buy eyeliner, and a purse spray of Dolce and Gabana Light Blue

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I get Birchbox. I've recently coveted-Amika, Frederik Fekkai, Mally, Tocca, Camille Beckman

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? No bulk food please!

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? No worries. You buy what you want!!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Stila one step bronzer. I look alive when I have it on

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!

What make-up items do you use every day?bronzer and eyeliner

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?shimmery neutral lip glosses. Meh on lip stick

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Nothing that I can think of

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeliner, I may have over 20 as I write this

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Eyeliner and bronzer

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?i can't use face masks, exfoliators, face creams, face serums, bb creams. My face gets pissy when I stray away from my norm.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Eyeshadow brush

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? A guide/tips for flawless yet natural makeup

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?

Face stuff

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I have a ton of Stila for no reason.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Can't think of any.

What brand(s) do you not want? Please don't purchase any Wet-n-wild

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple

Favorite color combination? Navy/white

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination buttery yellows

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?use neutral make up bc I'm not a fan nor do I have the patience for bright colors

Color(s) to avoid?

Bright colors-unless it's an OPI neon in pink or coral

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I love Dolce and Gabbana and I wear it anytime of the year

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Love cranberry chutney candles from Yankee candles

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Lilac, cranberry, cookies

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Rollerball, spray, solid is good too

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?patchouli or anything that is earthy

Foils yes

Deluxe Samples yes

Hair Oil sure

Face Oil Hell no

Perfume perhaps

Sunblock/Sunscreen no thanks Mama

Self-tanner/tanning wipes ha!, pale and proud

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Tory Burch, vineyard Vines, Target

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a husband, 2 kids and a dog. Don't be crazy. Buy what you want!

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Please wrap individually so that I can take it all in

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm at Starbucks getting Frappucinos for me and my boys

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I volunteer a lot at school. I read when I have time

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. obvi-Harry Potter, Chelsea Handler books, Emily Giffin books, looking forward to the new Amy Pohler and Neil Patrick Harris books

Pirates or ninjas? Um, neither.

Zombies: Yay or nay?nope.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?love me some Mary Poppins. Dislike Ursala

Describe three things decorating your living space. Legos, soccer gear, and fall chachki's

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes

Candles yes

Tarts yes

Reed Diffusers yes

Incense NO

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) sure

Local Items totally

Mix CD-put it on a memory card and it's a deal

Home Items (and what types)

Food Items (and what types)

Beverages (and what types)

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures-thanks, but no thanks!

**forgot to add I am not a fan of cinnamon, musk, or anything rose scented***

@allista44 Ok that was my mistake on survey. I did one on elfster for nails and thought it would be ok for both.

@allista44 Ok that was my mistake on survey. I did one on elfster for nails and thought it would be ok for both.
Ah, I didn't even think of that. It's ok! Just get it done by Monday & I'll draw you a name then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back