Getting to know you... each and every one of you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?

No allergies, restrictions, or sensitivities, for me or anyone else in my household.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?

I would love a surprise!

Basic background information:

Style descriptions! Brief is better.

Makeup: most days BB cream, fully done eyes/brows, blush, Meteorites, and a gloss, Fresh balm, or Lipsurgence.

Hair: wash, condition, air dry, brush and braid.

Nails: try to paint them at least every couple weeks

Skincare (face/neck): LOVE skincare, especially Ole Henrickson, Fresh, and Korres

Bodycare (every where else): Pacifica body wash and body butter are my favorite, however currently working my way through a backlog of gifted products.

Home: Our decor is mostly browns/neutrals, although my personal "style" tends more towards the theme of "that looks cute, let me see where I can jam it into the existing clutter"

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much TINTED LIP BALM, (although there's no such thing as too much of that, so that can't be right...) and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Cruelty free is important to me, vegan is not.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora, and I will probably buy more mini lippies to add to my embarrassingly large collection.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes: Do not currently subscribe to any, and haven't been keeping up with anything from recent boxes.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Sounds great to me! I am very open-minded as long as things aren't unsanitary.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? GIVE ME ALL THE MINIS PLEASE.

Brand-and-color-specific time!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Fresh lip balms, they feel and taste great, give me the exact amount of color I want, and don't require the use of a mirror for reapplication.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Lately I have been obsessing over Bite lipsticks, especially the colors Shiraz and Zin.

What make-up items do you use every day? The only specific single product that I use every day is Guerlain Meteorites. But I do use eyeliner and mascara every day also.

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Holy Grail eyeliner is UD 24/7, I have lots. HG BB cream is Boscia, HG lip product is Fresh balms (especially in plum, tulip, and ruby). Don't really have any Holy Crap products yet, thankfully.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? The too faced melted. They really intrigue me, but I haven't been able to convince myself I'd use it enough to buy one yet!

General product section, aka not brand/color specific

What one product can you just not get enough of? Tinted lip balm

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Probably tinted balm, although I've not used one up yet since I have so many.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I actually don't know of a product that I absolutely CAN'T use!

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I don't feel anything is missing.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? As much as I love my tinted balms, I'm trying to get more comfortable with actual lipstick. I've also never tried an actual eyebrow pencil and think I might like to.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Pretty please no self-tanners, bronzers, fake lashes, or fake nails.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Probably Urban Decay, I am very loyal to their eye makeup.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I would love to try Lush products.

What brand(s) do you not want? I haven't completely written off any brand so far.

Colors (not specific shades):

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Blue!

Favorite color combination? Blue/purple

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: in reality it is brown, subdued earth tones, but in my head it is crazy bright jewel tones!

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Brown. I love me some brown eyeliner/eyeshadow, and I use those products almost every day.

Color(s) to avoid? Nothing in particular.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Favorite of all time is Acqua Di Gioia. This is also my favorite to wear in the summer. I am still trying to find my favorite fall/winter scent.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance(e.g., candle, diffuser)? Right now my favorite is a wax melt I got off etsy in a scent called Harvest Moon.

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I love fresh scents, aquatic, and spicy scents.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Atelier, tocca, tokyomilk--for home fragrance I usually use etsy.

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I prefer sprays and roller balls for perfume. Home fragrance, I use and love them all.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I have a scented hair must that I love.

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Don't care for super sweet smells.

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

Foils yes

Deluxe Samples yes

Hair Oil yes

Face Oil yes

Perfume yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen yes

Self-tanner/tanning wipes yes

And extra non-makeup-related questions!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I have no answer for this currently.

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. May update this later.

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I would love an all about me box:) but if you want to include things for my husband or Heidi (avatar doggie), feel free!

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love individually wrapped things, it helps the anticipating last longer as I am NOT slow and methodical when it comes to unwrapping.

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hopefully splashing around in the pool, or reading outside.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I am a rabid fan of Doctor Who and Lord of the Rings. I also love Batman, Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!

Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? The Lion King, with all its heroes and villains.

Describe three things decorating your living space.

Yes/no, the extras division:

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes

Candles yes

Tarts yes

Reed Diffusers yes

Incense yes

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes

Local Items yes

Mix CD yes

Home Items (and what types)

Food Items (and what types)

Beverages (and what types)

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
No allergies or food sensitivities, no dietary restrictions, food items are super as a gift! Esp chocolate!

No skin allergies/sensitivities either

Would love a heads up from a Fairy

Makeup I wear a full face or nothing at all, I'm a neutrals kind of girl and I prefer to stay that way. 
    Hair I have thin, medium length, black hair
    Nails I always paint them myself, I don't do gel or acrylics, I use nail stickers every now and then
    Skincare (face/neck) I always use a primer with SPF because I haven't found a moisturizer I love
    Bodycare (every where else) body butter!
    Home mostly everything is here for sentimental reason, not modern at all

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much mascara, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care, as long as it does its' job well.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? I'm heading to Target to get some Pixi Beauty stuff, maybe the eyeshadow palettes. Or some eyelashes. Or some nail polish!
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I'm subbed to Ipsy and Birchbox, I want the new thebalm sample from BB, the Cindy Lou-manizer I think its called. Or the Cailyn Love Affair Lipgloss from Ipsy. I also missed out on the Cynthia Rowley Eye Shadow Palette No 1 from the Birchbox shop, I waited too long to buy it.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I'm not picky at all, as long as its done in a safe and sanitary manner, prepared by sender beauty items are fine by me, so are unsealed samples because I have many brand new samples that aren't sealed and come that way from the company. Items from the bulk foods section? Does that mean something like a box of candy canes? Cause I could love that.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Probably several minis

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? my Mac foundation, it totally changed my outlook on my skin issues
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Putting these in my elfster wishlist! But for an answer right now, I'd have to say thebalms Nude Dude palette or the Maya Mia palette
    What make-up items do you use every day? primer, like I said earlier its a full face or nothing at all for me
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG Guerlain Mascara Maxi Lash mascara, HC Dr Brandts No More Pores Pore Refiner
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? any sort of deep conditioner or hair mask

What one product can you just not get enough of?  blush, I buy them all!
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? eyeshadows
    What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? eyeliner
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I don't like the smell of pumpkin, so no pumpkin candles, scrubs, masks, etc. Unless its pumpkin pie, I don't want to have anything to do with that smell.
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? a moisturizer that I like but I forget to use it when I do have one anyway.
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? You can never have too many makeup brushes! Or primers, lip/lash/face, I use them all
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? moisturizer (does that count?)

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Idk, honestly, I never took a tally, I use a lot of Urban Decay and Anastasia Beverly Hills though
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Laura Mercier eyeshadows, are they worth a try? I haven't decided yet...
    What brand(s) do you not want? I'm just as cool with NYC or Wet N Wild as I would be with Tarte or benefit.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? purple
    Favorite color combination? purple and green
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: deep purple walls, black carpet 
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? gray, it goes with everything
    Color(s) to avoid? anything neon or fluorescent 

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? my all time fave scent is Ineke Hothouse Flower, also Diesel Loverdose in the summer or everyday
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? anything floral
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. i like a clean, white fragrance, something crisp and refreshing
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Ineke, Katy Perry (or Coty but hers are the only ones I like)
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? definitely spray for perfume, candles for the home
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? scented shower gels!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? anything musky

Foils no
    Deluxe Samples sure
    Hair Oil no
    Face Oil no
    Perfume yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen no
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) none
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. I do have wishlists on Sephora and Pinterest, I guess I'd have to be contacted for those.
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. My kids do enjoy when I get items they can have, they are 12, 10 and 8, my oldest two are girls. I am not expecting anything specific for them, they love candy though (I don't buy it for them but they are allowed sweets occasionally), and really, Santa comes for them every year but never for me so if this box is all for me, I'm totally cool with that too!
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I prefer individually wrapped items but I honestly wouldn't mind unwrapping one big present either
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I am sitting in front of my ac, watching a movie. Oh wait its summer, I am in the pool with my kids!

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I do read, Stephen King mostly, or I'm online in my spare time. Not much of a hobby person actually.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I don't really consider myself to be in a fandom, I do love Dr Who and Walking Dead and also Harry Potter but am I going to have a Tardis-themed wedding cake? Probably not. (although that would probably be awesome) 
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? a Tardis-themed wedding cake. Haha! I would say a pen set, the kind with different nibs. 
    Pirates or ninjas? ninjas
    Zombies: Yay or nay? yay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Since Disney owns Star Wars now, can I say Padme?
    Describe three things decorating your living space. star quilt, kids' photos, posters for xbox games.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) YES
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) no
    Candles no 
    Tarts yes
    Reed Diffusers yes
    Incense yes
    Local Items yes
    Mix CD no
    Home Items (and what types)  no
    Food Items (and what types) yes candy, chocolate, cookies, or any combination of those
    Beverages (and what types) no
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures no

Skin Allergies/Sensitivities: I am allergic to most creams and lotions and try to stay away from anything with mineral oil in it.
Tracking: I would very much like to know when my package is on the way! It makes it more fun to watch the box!

Style descriptions!

Makeup: BB Cream or Pressed Powder Foundation, Blush, Colored Liner, Mascara, Lip Stain, Lip Gloss
Hair: Dark Brown, Long, Wavy to Curly, Thin (looks like there is a ton until I tie it back)—Use Oil Based Shampoo, Hair Masks, and Hair Oil
Nails: Cream Polishes—Greys, Blues, Purples, Greens
Skincare (face/neck): I love Korean Skincare! Oil cleansers, toners, essences, all of it!
Bodycare (every where else): I am a big bubble bath girl and I like body oils.
Home: I like blue, green, and white with yellow accents. I have large close-up photos of plants in my home as well as painted furniture and pastel painted vintage mirrors.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! X=Blush
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Very nice—I try to do this whenever possible, but I do not always succeed too well.
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? I am not too tied to any one site—I just go where the best deals and gifts are. If I had $50 card for Ulta I would probably buy some Couvent Des Mimes Honey products, perhaps a small Benefit set, or finally buy a Japonesque color set. If I just had $50 to spend anywhere, I might spend it at Memebox or Beautynetkorea.
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, IPSY, Memebox, Glossybox, Starlooks
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Bulk foods are ok, but unsure about the rest
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? No preference

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Pink Blush—I love Benefit’s Boxed Blushes (I have them all though)
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! https://www.pinterest.com/puppymomofthree/mut-secret-santa-list/

What make-up items do you use every day? BB Cream, Blush, Pressed Powder, Lip Stain, Lip Gloss (prefer minty glosses), Colored Eyeliner, Mascara, Brow Powder

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Bubble Bath and Bath Oil (the blooming kind of bath oil that turns milky in the water instead of leaving an oil slick)
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Brushes for blush and powder foundations
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Eyeshadow—I do not use it very much

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Benefit, probably because it is cute and I like the lip and cheek products
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Japonesque
What brand(s) do you not want? ELF

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Blue
Favorite color combination? Blue and White, Green and White, Blue/Yellow/Green/White
Color(s) to avoid? Orange, Brown, and Red

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Jo Malone Orange Blossom
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I like orange and lemon fragrances for candles and the only plug in fragrance I use is Bath and Body Work’s Fresh Bamboo
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrus and Citrus Blossom
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Demeter, Jo Malone, Pacifica
Favorite home fragrance companies? Bath and Body Works
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Rollerball or solid
What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle or plug-in
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Bubble Bath and Shower Gel
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Anything too heavy—heavy floral, heavy spice, heavy musk

Foils: No
Deluxe Samples: Yes
Hair Oil: Yes
Face Oil: Yes
Perfume: Yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen: Yes—if it is a powder or oil based sunscreen
Self-tanner/tanning wipes: No

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. https://www.pinterest.com/puppymomofthree/mut-secret-santa-list/

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have three large dogs, but it is completely up to you whether you include anything for them. The youngest is obsessed with the tiny bubble version of bubble wrap (for some reason the large bubbles do not make him happy, but he loves the little ones).

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Whatever you wish to do is fine with me.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): No eBooks, but would be happy with anything else
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased): Yes
Candles: Yes
Tarts: No
Reed Diffusers: No
Incense: No
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks):No
Local Items: Yes
Mix CD: Yes
Home Items (and what types): Any cute décor items or soft or warm items
Food Items (and what types): Chocolate
Beverages (and what types): I like Crystal Light Peach Tea, Lemonade, and Pink Lemonade
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: No

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I hope this helps you to get to know me a little better. JUst the fact that you are buying me a present makes me happy, so don't be stressed about what to get- anything will make me happy! And lots of items on my  elfster wishlist are way over budget, but it's just to give you an idea of what I like! And I would love minis of the products if you have them!

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!  Hubby allergic to cats, so avoid sending cat hair if you have cats 

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No dietary restrictions. Would love to receive local food items and/or pepperminty chocolately treats 

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No allergies

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Complete surprise! 

Makeup-I keep it very natural, with browns/golds on the lid. I  love bronzers, blush and moisturizing lip balms

Hair- I'm very low maintenance with my hair. I shower, spray detangled and add a little oil and that's it. Occasionally I will use a hair mask when I remember...

Nails- I prefer nude colors but in the winter I go with vampy reds and dark blues.

Skincare (face/neck)- I recently discovered Liz Earle hot cloth cleaners and I'm obsessed! I love experimenting with new cleansers, toners, face masks…my skin isn't sensitive so I play around with everything!

Bodycare (every where else)- New England winters means very dry skin, so I can't get enough body oils or body lotions. I also go through hand lotion like crazy this time of year, I prefer unscented hand lotion for work

Home- I'm in the process of decorating my vanity so I'm looking for pretty, metallically boxes, jars, containers. My house is decorated with mixed fabrics- leather and linen mostly

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much blush (not too much that I look like a clown, but I wear it every day which is rare for me), and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox. I would use a 20% coupon plus my birch box points to get the new Vanity Fair box- I have been lusting after that Rosanna Alhambra vessel and by terry rose balm for so long!

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I get Le Metier de Beaute and just restarted by Birchbox. 

Covet list (Birchbox):

Model Co party proof lipstick

Macadamia Professional Flawless Cleasning conditioner

vasanti brighten up

amika perk up dry shampoo

Clarisea rapid detox charcoal exfoliant

Avene soap-free gel cleanser

Davines Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion

they're real push up liner

Avene thermal spring water (I can't remember if this was a birch box or tipsy item)

Covet List (PopSugar Must Have)

Tilo Scarf in raisin

Rifle Paper Co assorted girls greeting cards

Covet List (Glossybox)

OCC lip tar in metallic in authentic

Tarte power pigment in flush

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Prefer not to receive it

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Several mini items. I'm not very loyal to products, so I love being able to try many!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! 

What make-up items do you use every day? I do it all- foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, eyeliner and mascara. If I have the time, I will do eyeshadow.

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I love benefits they're real mascara

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?

What one product can you just not get enough of? mascara and eyeliner! I usually use black eyeliner, but recently began experimenting with black with silver glitter, or dark browns and blues. As long as they're not super bright, I will try it!

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? I will not leave the house without curling my eyelashes and adding a coat of mascara. I think minis are perfect since they need to be tossed every 3 months. 

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I can't think of any items I don't use… even the stuff commonly disliked by others, such as tan stuff, I use so I will love anything 

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I only recently began to fill in my brows using powder. I would love to try the anastasia brow wiz, or your favorite dupe. Also need a good exfoliator and eye cream for dark circles

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  moisturizing lip products- I love the nuxe miel lip balm

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? For makeup, I have a lot of tarte and stila. Mainly because I love their packaging. Skin and hair care is a whole mix of stuff mostly from sub boxes

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? french skincare brands sold on birchbox- caudalie, nuxe, avene

What brand(s) do you not want? I tend not to use drugstore. However, if you love it, I would love to try it!

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?

Favorite color combination?

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?

Color(s) to avoid?

Scents I would prefer not to receive fragrance. 

Foils Yes

Deluxe Samples Yes

Hair Oil Yes

Face Oil Yes

Perfume No

Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes

Self-tanner/tanning wipes Yes

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I'm selfish! But my husband would love edible treats

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love wrapping paper, so I would carefully open everything and try to save and repurpose as much as the wrapping as possible. I personally like to wrap everything individually but whatever you want do it is fine by me!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Reading in the sun

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I enjoy reading, crafting, washi tape and making old containers pretty

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. 

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? any of the rosanna alhambra vessels on birch box.com

Pirates or ninjas? pirates

Zombies: Yay or nay? yay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?

Describe three things decorating your living space. pillows, blankets and photos

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes

Candles only if they come in pretty containers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tarts no

Reed Diffusers no

Incense no

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) no

Local Items yes

Mix CD yes, especially if it's a workout mix

Home Items (and what types) pretty boxes for storing items. I would also love glossyboxes that I can u

Food Items (and what tpcycleypes) yes, caramel, peppermint kisses. I tend to love the winter/chrismas food stuff

Beverages (and what types) hot chocolate mixes, chai mixes

ALLERGIES!! Macadamia nuts/oils, latex, strong floral fragrances

Dietary restrictions: Yes, many...please no food items (homemade jam or something like that would be ok though - but that's all I can think of that would be ok to receive...

Skin allergies/sensitivities: I can't wear Too Faced lash primers or mascara - something in the formula irritates my eyes, and Ole Henriksen's lemon peel RUINED my face for a week!

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Complete surprise!

The nuts and bolts:

I play around a lot with colors, but mostly variations of the same base colors. Eyes are all about browns, purples and plums...cheeks are mauve/plum/berry...nude or mauve lips. I'm not into nails much...no patience!  I'm picky about my hair...not very adventurous with my hair either.  I've been playing around with various brighteners and illuminators for foundation substitutes, it's been super fun to work with the different textures and effects and all the ways you can get your face to glow! (or try anyway!)

Skincare:  Face and neck are Algenist mostly, but I use Origins in the shower (checks and balances and modern friction).  Bodycare:  I love scrubs and the BEST cream for dry skin is gene's Vitamin E Creme.  It's like $8 at Sam's Club for 16 oz and is super moisturizing!

Problem areas:  Dark circles, deep wrinkles - I am obsessed with getting rid of my deep lip wrinkles!  I wear too much sparkly glittery face and body powders, and I DO NOT CARE!  Ok I do, but not enough to stop me!

Cruelty-free or vegan. I'm learning about this aspect, but it's slow and I'm embarrassed to say it hasn't been a priority, and it probably should be.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta (for the points), and I'd finish my Stila palette collection, and get Mind.

Subscription boxes I receive: e.l.f.; Glossybox, Birchbox, Allure, Walmart, Ipsy, and I think one more I can't remember.

One of my boxes had a Borghese brightening primer or moisturizer and I LOVE IT!!  They were out of it the other day when I checked on the borghese website!  :blink:

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Sure, just not food or heavily scented items, please.

Unsealed samples? Depends - if the sender is the one that opened it to swatch or something like that - no problem.  Otherwise, no thank you.  Items from the bulk foods section?   No food, please.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I have zero preference here.  I'm just happy I get to participate!  

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  My current favorite is stila's soul palette.  I love the colors and they blend really well!   But I haven't been at this long enough to have an 'all time favorite' LOL although I did buy 14 of my favorite lipsticks when I found out L'Oreal discontinued my color.  Mystic Mauve #625.  It is still my go-to-no-fail lipstick! 

What specific product(s) are you lusting after?  Hmmm...maybe the perfect foundation?  I have settled for the time being, but I will have my perfect foundation one day.  And it will look fabulous!  Air brushed!  Flawless!  

What make-up items do you use every day?   I use it all everyday and twice on Sunday!  LOL!  Ok sometimes twice during other days too.  I LOVE playing around with my stuff!

What are your holy grail items? Oh so serious!  Umm...probably my skin care routine.

Holy crap?  Becca primer.  WTF???

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Probably the Guerlien meteorites.  I didn't pull the trigger on the holiday ones I wanted, so my flame for it kind of flickered...but I'd still love to try them! 

What one product can you just not get enough of? Eye shadow palettes!!

What one product do you actually use more than any other? Eye shadow palettes!

What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Base eye shadow colors, the lighter ones.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section? Hairspray, mousse, gel for hair.  I don't like any of that in my hair.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?   Good grief you mean I'm missing something???  LOL!  Concealer, definitely.  I don't know how to use any without making my wrinkles look more severe, so I don't use it right now. 

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?   I might try to use a beauty blender, but not going out of my way to get one since I mostly use my hands to apply anything wet.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Face cleansing oils, lip gloss

Brands: Not that big on benefit.

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Tarte Any particular reason? It's the brand that started it all...

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?   Makeup Forever, Laura Mercier

What brand(s) do you not want? benefit

Colors not wanted:  peach, apricot, or pale pink on cheeks is NOT for me! Eye shadow in green, blue, yellow - not for me.  Lippies in anything but nude or berry/mauve not for me. Lip colors change on me so it is hard to get some that truly look good, IMO.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  lavender ice   Favorite color combination?  purples and browns    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination:  Neutrals - cream, coffee, tan.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? deep purple colors - various ones just really dark purples. Why?  I use purple shadows as eye liner.

Color(s) to avoid? Blue, green, orange, yellow, coral

Scents:  Love Sung (my winter go to) and L'Occitane Neroli Orchidee (my new summer favorite!)

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Tiffany 

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  Neroli Orchidee candle from L'Occitane

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  I like fruity, light floral and sprays or lotions but not body wash or soap or powder or oil. Love rollerballs.

Yes/No?     Foils YES!  LOVE FOILS! Deluxe Samples   Yes  Hair Oil Sure   Face Oil  No, thank you   Perfume Yes  Sunblock/Sunscreen  No, thank you.   Self-tanner/tanning wipes No, thank you.

And extra non-makeup-related questions!     What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)   Ummm...I don't know.  List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.  Just what is on elfster (and I'm still working on it, I'm seriously tech challenged...no matter how easy it may be I'll find a way to make it hard!)

Is your box all about you? Yes

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?    I have no preference and I open slowly, always.  I just enjoy the whole thing and really cherish everything I open!

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  Working out by swimming - which pulls double duty to get some color on my pale skin!  Reading or listening to music at the pool during breaks. 

And advanced fun stuff: ??? like sex? LOL!!  Not sure what you mean!

What do you do in your spare time? Shop for, talk about, or apply and reapply makeup! LOL! 

Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  Really??  LOL!  ALWAYS!  

Fandoms, favorite TV shows: Da Vinci's Demons, Outlander (Starz originals). Movies:  Star Wars (books III, IV, and V), Armageddon, National Treasure (both), Tomb Raider (first one). Books: Harry Potter series, Outlander series, The Australians series, Jeffrey Deaver books, Steve Barry books, Dan Brown books. Music:  System of a Down, Jeremiah, Ed Sheeran, Jason Derulo, Flo-Rida, Pit Bull, Maroon 5, Styx, Def Leppard, Dream Evil, Y&T, Fall Out Boy.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  The latest Now! That's What I call Music! CD.  Fall Out Boy CD.  I don't have any of FOB...that'd be cool.  I think it's at like 52 or 53.  The last one I have is 50.  Pirates or ninjas?  For secret love affair? Or to be??  To be?  Ninja!  Secret love affair? A clean pirate!  Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?   Movie is Cinderella, heroine is Mulan, and villain is Ursula.

Describe three things decorating your living space. A large floor vase with fake branches that light up, my sectional with a chaise (chaise was a must!) and my hutch that is currently housing 90% of my makeup collection!

Yes/no, the extras division:     Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)  Yes    Candles  Yes   Tarts  No, thank you   Reed Diffusers  No, thank you   Incense   No, thank you  Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)  No, thank you

Mix CD  Sure    Home Items (and what types)   ?? not sure what you mean here  Food Items (and what types)   No, thank you  Beverages (and what types)  No, thank you   Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No, thank you

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No restrictions.

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No allergies.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would like a heads up that my package is on it’s way.

Makeup Full coverage foundation, neutral (browns, golds, etc.) eyeshadow, bold lip.

Hair Wavy, frizzy, thick and damaged from heat styling. Even though my hair is wavy I straighten it.

Nails Very low-maintenance when it comes to nails. I’ll change my polish about once every two weeks.

Skincare (face/neck) Combination skin, acne prone, large pores, blackheads.

Bodycare (every where else) Typically ust use lotions & scrubs.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much lipstick, and I DO NOT CARE!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora! I would lipsticks from either bite beauty or urban decay.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Sample Society. I’ve been coveting those beauty blenders!

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?

I don’t mind prepared samples but I wouldn’t like unsealed food items.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I would love a mixture of both :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? MUFE HD foundation. Because it’s simply perfect! It matches my skintone perfectly and gives amazing coverage.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!

Right now I’m lusting the Lorac MegaPro palette, the Fresh lip balm in Berry, Origins Ginzing eye cream & many others that will be added to a wishlist(coming soon).

What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation, concealer, blush, liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, mascara, eyebrow pencil & lip balm.

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? MUFE HD foundation, stila liquid eyeliner, naked palettes from urban decay, marcelle twist-up mascara, jack black lip balm.

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Anastasia Brow Wiz.

What one product can you just not get enough of? lipstick

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Lip balm

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? N/A

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Lip brush, highlighter, eye cream, and skincare serum.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Blush, hairspray, makeup remover.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Bronzer

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay. Mostly because I have a lot of their eyeshadows and lipsticks.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Can’t think of any on the top of my head.

What brand(s) do you not want? Smashbox, Benefit, Covergirl, pixi, pop beauty, Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Wet & Wild.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Blues- cobalt, navy, etc.

Favorite color combination? Not really sure I have one.

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Black & white or black & gold.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Berry- for lipstick.

Color(s) to avoid? Green & yellow.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Coach Poppy or Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy.

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Harvey Prince Hello & Atelier Orange Sanguine.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Peach Bellini candle from bath & body works.

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Floral, sweet, fresh, citrus.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies?

I don’t really have a favorite company.

Favorite home fragrancecompanies? None

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? candle

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Body wash

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Woodsy, patchouli, rose.

Foils no

Deluxe Samples yes

Hair Oil no

Face Oil no

Perfume yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen no

Self-tanner/tanning wipes no

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Michael Kors, kate spade

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. Elfster wishlist as well as a MUT wishlist soon to come

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I’m sure my dog wouldn’t mind getting something J He’s two & a maltese.

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? That’s completely up to my sugar plum fairy J

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I would be at the beach relaxing, probably reading a good book.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Read, Netflix and I’m a huge foodie.

Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Any spare books you have loved J

I love scandal! It’s my favorite tv show at the moment. I love fiction books, also love mysteries/horror books.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Chocolate, cute stationary(notebooks, planners, calendar. .

Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas

Zombies: Yay or nay? Yay

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Beauty & the beast, Milan, & Maleficent

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) no

Candles yes

Tarts no

Reed Diffusers no

Incense yes

Local Items yes

Mix CD no

Home Items (and what types) no thanks

Food Items (and what types) yes! Anything! Cookies, chocolate, chips, popcorn, etc.

Beverages (and what types) no

Hello....here we go!

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? NO allergies/restrictions
Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No allergies.NO allergies/restrictions
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would like a heads up please.

Makeup: Simple/classic, neutral eyes, bold or nude lips.
Hair: Curly, frizzy, dyed mess (great combo right). I use mousse and a leave in conditioner every day.I also heat style
Nails: I have gel nails so i don't use any nail products at home.
Skincare (face/neck) Combo Olive skin, acne prone, large pores, blackheads. I love masks and eye creams but other than that, I have found a routine that works and try not to deviate too much
Bodycare (every where else): Obsessed with hand lotion and lip balms. I use Jergens or Curel or drugstore body lotion. I do like body scrubs. I don't use body wash. I love Irish Springs or Zest soap
Home: I love target home stuff or Target anything really (doesn't everyone)

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much blush, and I DO NOT CARE!
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora. I would buy a lipstick from YSL
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Le Metier & Sample Society. (i cancelled my ipsy and glossybox)
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items?  Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Yes to prepared items. No on unsealed samples. Not sure about the bulk food.
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I don't mind minis. I'm actually obsessed with mini lipsticks

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? MAC I guess
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Hmm, I have been really wanting to try Bioderma. Or Dose of Colors in Berry Me or NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
What make-up items do you use every day? Blush and lipstick
What are your holy grail items? Hmmm, I  really like my Koh Gen Do cleansing water. I can't think of anything specifically. Oh and the Glam Glow Supermud and Thirstymud masks.
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Bioderma

What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipstick and lip balm(obsessed)
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Face Wipes
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? I don't use Nail products and I have lash extensions so i only use mascara on my bottom lashes and i have mascara samples out the you know what.
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Sunscreen for my face. I am trying to be more diligent about including it in my daily routine.
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Sunscreen for my face, eye cream
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Bronzer, highlighter, mascara, nail products, lashes

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? MAC. I was obsessed a few years ago and went a little crazy.
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Well if i"m being honest...Tom Ford, Chanel or YSL lipsticks
What brand(s) do you not want? Wet & Wild, NYC, ELF

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Red
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Light Brown color in reality, In my dreams: reddish or some kind of Tiffany blue scheme
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Nude/red lips
Color(s) to avoid? Yellow/red eye products, dark or purple lips

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Versace Bright Crystal, JLo Glow
What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Versace Bright Crystal, JLo Glow.
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Clean linen, fresh cotton type scents
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Floral, soft scrents
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies?
I don’t have a favorite.
Favorite home fragrancecompanies? None
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? plug in
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? 
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Musk, Vanilla, Woodsy

Foils NO
Deluxe Samples YES
Hair Oil NO
Face Oil NO
Perfume NO
Sunblock/Sunscreen For my face...yes
Self-tanner/tanning wipes NO

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) As far as clothes, I shop at Kohls (or Target). I am obsessed with handbags  (it's a problem) and my favorite handbag designer is Michael Kors. He's also my favorite watch designer
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. 

http://www.pinterest.com/PhotoholicMM/wishlist/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/255FE34HPZ2C/ref=topnav_lists_1

www.etsy.com/people/Marim525/favorites (I love perusing etsy's website. so many cute things)
Is your box all about you? YES all about me!! 
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I love opening gifts but a huge smorgasbord is fine w me as well.
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hopefully at the beach reading. If not, inside watching TV, enjoying the AC. Or at a Yankees game.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Photography, reading books, reading magazines, reading blogs (i love to read), Writing in my quote journal (i love reading/find quotes), Watching TV (i'm addicted to my TV/DVR)

I love planning trips. I love to travel and I love to look at travel pics.
Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Any books you've read, craft/stationary type stuff. Quote cards,
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music: I love The Good Wife, Sons of Anarchy, Survivor, Amazing Race, Dancing w the stars, Scandal. I could go on and on.

Fave books:The Kite Runner, Twilight books, The Help, Devil Wears Prada, Emily Giffin books. Cute Quote books

I love chic flicks. Titanic is my favorite. I love movies that make me cry and i'm a hopeless romantic.

I love Top 40 music and 80s music, Some country. i can listen to just about anything. 
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? I'm obsessed with cute stationary, journals, pens etc. I'm addicted to the Target Dollar Spot
Pirates or ninjas? Uhm...(a hot) Pirate.,...I guess. lol
Zombies: Yay or nay? 
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? The Lion King

Describe three things decorating your living space. Books, photos, magazines (i'm a magazine hoarder)

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
Candles NO
Tarts NO
Reed Diffusers NO
Incense NO
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) NO
Local Items Sure
Mix CD Uhm i guess that could be cute.
Home Items (and what types) No thanks
Food Items (and what types) Chocolate, cookies, anything in a cute snack bag. 
Beverages (and what types) NO
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Word search 

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!  Cigarette smoke and alcohol-based perfumes.

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?  Bring on the tasty treats!  All of them!

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?  Nope.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  Either way is fine with me!

Makeup:  I do a full face of makeup pretty much every day.  I usually do a bold eye look and more neutral lips.  On the weekends I sometimes change things up and go for a bright lip color.  I prefer shimmer/bright eye colors to neutral for the most part.

Hair:  My hair is long, dark, semi-straight, and usually pulled back into a ponytail or bun.  I’m also looking for great products that make my hair soft and shiny.

Nails:  I always have painted nails and toenails.  I’m into most colors but I don’t like textured polish.  Nail wraps are fine but I usually don’t go for anything too wild for professional reasons.

Skincare (face/neck):  I do a full skincare routine morning and night:  essence, toner, serum, moisturizer, sunscreen, exfoliators, masks, you name it.  I have combo skin that leans more oily than dry.

Bodycare (every where else):  I’m a big fan of scrubs and lotions.  I like body butters and whipped lotions.

Home:  Modern.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!:  Eyeshadow!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?  Cruelty-free is very important to me.

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  I would shop at Glamour Doll Eyes and go nuts on holiday sets.

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.  Birchbox, Julep (but I usually skip) and three indie subs:  Glamour Doll Eyes OTM, Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet, and Hello Waffle Visage.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Any of these are fine with me.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  Minis and sample sizes!

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  Black mascara.  It’s easy and makes such a difference no matter what kind of makeup I’m wearing.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  All kinds of stuff, especially indie stuff!  I have a separate indie wishlist on Elfster if you are so inclined.

What make-up items do you use every day?  BB cream, powder, eyebrow pencil, brow gel, primer, black eyeliner, black mascara, eyeshadow, bronzer, blush, highlighter, lip balm, lip gloss.

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  Yes to Cucumbers wipes, Paula’s Choice Antioxident Serum, Miguara BP Cream, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?  Whipped soap

What one product can you just not get enough of?  Indie eyeshadows

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Black mascara.  I use it every day and am very diligent about tossing it on a regular basis.

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?  None that I can think of.

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  I can’t think of anything that is missing!

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  I am always interested in more eyeshadow brushes, especially Real Techniques.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?  Tanning items, red lipstick, hairspray

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?  I actually have a good mix of brands.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?  Bite comes to mind.  I’m sure there are others!

What brand(s) do you not want?  Be a Bombshell, Murad, Pop Beauty, Harvey Prince

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  Pink

Favorite color combination?  Pink and black

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination  Black, white, and teal.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?  Purple.  It goes well with my brown eyes and dark hair.

Color(s) to avoid?  Orange

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?  Pacifica Island Vanilla for both

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  Vanilla, bergamot, sandelwood, apple

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Haus of Gloi  Favorite home fragrance companies?  Yankee candle

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?   Perfume oil.  What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  Candles, reed diffusers, and I have Yankee Candle scented plug-ins.

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?  Lotions and body butters

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?  I avoid white scents, ginger scents, gardenias, and many florals because they tend to be migraine triggers.

Foils:  Yes
    Deluxe Samples:  yes
    Hair Oil:  Yes
    Face Oil:  Yes
    Perfume:  Perfume oil only
    Sunblock/Sunscreen:  No thanks.  I’m very picky about these.
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes:  No thanks

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3):  Polka dots and chevron

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.  I’ve got several lists on Elfster

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  It’s up to you!  I do have a pug and a part-Siamese cat who are both very spoiled.

If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  I adore wrapping, so I would love if everything was wrapped individually.  I open packages carefully.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  In the pool, on a lounger, with a lemonade and a book.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  Besides buy makeup ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I have gotten into crocheting, which I find to be relaxing.  I love a good chick lit book.  I’m also into photography.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  I’m very into the Hunger Games series.  Griffindor all the way!  I love Friends, Scrubs, The Office, Top Chef, Golden Girls, Arrested Development, The Mindy Project
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  Homemade things and sweet treats
    Pirates or ninjas?  Ninjas
    Zombies: Yay or nay?  Yay
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  Alice in Wonderland is my favorite ever!
    Describe three things decorating your living space.  Pictures, candles, knickknacks from traveling

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks):  Sure
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased):  Yes please!
    Candles:  Yes
    Tarts:  Yes
    Reed Diffusers:  Yes
    Incense:  No thanks
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks):  No thanks
    Local Items:  Yes please!
    Mix CD:  Sure
    Home Items (and what types):  Sure - something fun!
    Food Items (and what types):  Sweet treats!
    Beverages (and what types):  Tea and hot chocolate are always appreciated
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures:  No thanks 

Makeup: Simple, neutral
Hair: Simple, pulled up mostly
Nails: Simple
Skincare (face/neck): Moisturize me!
Bodycare (every where else): Moisturize me!
Home: Simple but I love owls and cats.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!

• I never wear too much anything. LOL
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?

• Nice but I use too many products whose parent companies are not cruelty-free. (Example, NYX, Urban Decay are cruelty-free but are owned by L'Oreal which sells in China and is not cruelty-free.)
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?

• Toss up between ULTA and Sephora. At ULTA: NYX. At Sephora: Moisturizer
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.

• Birchbox and Pop Sugar. LOVE Pop Sugar and covet anything like the water bottles, food containers, candles.
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?

• New and unused and I'm okay.
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?

• Either.

• Jesse's Girl waterproof liner... My #1 holy grail cosmetic.

What make-up items do you use every day?

• On a daily basis it's been moisturizer. If I'm going to my in-laws or an appointment then it's a tinted BB cream (Coola or OCC in Y1). If I'm going out to dinner I wear a full face.
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?

• Holy Grail: Jesse's Girl waterproof liner and Nurturing Force Blot Out... oh and Skyn Iceland's eye patches. I also really love their Saving Face Kit.
  • Holy Crap: cheap mascara since the fumes irritate my sensitive eyes
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?

• Lots of stuff but off the top of my head I'm blanking. LOL Oh wait! Skyn Iceland's new face patches.

What one product can you just not get enough of?

• Moisturizer
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?

• Moisturizer and hand lotions/body creams
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?

• Wish and 100% Pure I have to avoid as their products contain raspberry extracts. I'm very allergic to raspberries.
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?

• Exfoliating products. I have sensitive skin though and tend to use Skyn Iceland's Nordic Skin Peel.
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?

• I use to be on a Wet n Wild kick but not any more. Other brands... NYX and Urban Decay... obsessed with both. I really miss my Eucalyptus lip stick from NYX.
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?

• Oh man... many. Surprise me! Wolfe FX, Reel FX are two pro brands I don't have any product in my kit. Mehron and Ben Nye have many products also not in my kit.
What brand(s) do you not want?

• Wet n Wild
  • Wish
  • 100% Pure

• Purple

• Black and white

• Black and white with purple accents
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?

• White: Easiest to decorate around.
Color(s) to avoid?

• Personal: I don't avoid color.
  • Home/decorating: Yellow and pink
Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?

• Anything with Monoi Gardenia.
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?

• Cotton
  • Linen
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.

• Personal: Warm like Monoi Gardenia
  • Home: Cotton and linen - clean scents HOWEVER on the flip side I also love cinnamon, pumpkin, apple and similar warm scents. I also love sea scents.
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?

• Personal: Yves Rocher, Ineke... Bath and Body
  • Home: Yankee Candle, Bath and Body
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?

• Any but alcohol-based (wears off to quickly)
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?

• Hand creams and body lotions.
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?

• Candy and evergreen - I'm VERY picky and while I may like some I avoid since it can be too overpowering.

Foils: no unless Carol's Daughter Monoi shampoo/conditioner foils (sent out by Birchbox)
Deluxe Samples: yes
Hair Oil: no
Face Oil: yes
Perfume: yes
Sunblock/Sunscreen: depends
Self-tanner/tanning wipes: NO

• Designs: anything with cats, owls or fleur-de-lys
  • Designer: not picky

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.

• I have six kids, a hubby and numerous pets (one dog... many cats) however if you'd like to get something extra cat nip seeds for my cats since I'm a bad mommy and drug my babies with cat nip. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm easily amused watching my cats roll around after ingesting fresh cat nip. Best part is when they gang up on the dog and I watch my hubby's dog (who is a German Shepherd Dog) book it with several cats on her tail. Three of my cats are harnessed trained. Oh and I love bells for their collars. They all have different pitch bells (I need to replace a few collars) so I know which cat is which by the sound of the bell(s) on the collars.
If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?

• Love individually wrapped stuff but it gets torn apart for the cats to play in.
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?

• Two places depending on my mood: Either home in my air conditioned house or in the evening at the beach. I rarely go outside during the actual day during the summer since the summer sunshine literally gives me red blisters almost like I'm allergic to the sun.
And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?

• Spare time? What is this spare time you talk about? Hobbies... I use to throw (pottery term), paint and sew as well as bake however in the last few years I haven't done any of those things since my kids took those hobbies over and I buy those things for them now. I guess if you want to call it a hobby... my cats.

• Doctor Who
  • Haven
  • Babylon 5
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • The Fifth Element

• Toffifay
Pirates or ninjas?

• Ninja Pirates! LOL

• Well obviously... YAY!

• Disney? Uh....
    Favorite movie: Tron (both the original and updated movie)
  • Hero:
  • Villain:

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks): Yes
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased): Yes
Candles: Yes
Tarts: Yes - LOVE tarts
Reed Diffusers: Yes
Incense: No (I have lung issues and burning incense causes issues)
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks): Yes
Local Items: Yes
Mix CD: Yes
Home Items (and what types): Any - love owls and cats figurines, lamps, decor
Food Items (and what types): Any except raspberries
Beverages (and what types): Ramune - strawberry yum!
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures: Yes, any

Dear Secret Santa,

Do not be intimidated by my wishlist or my survey answers, I maybe super picky but I'm also super grateful. I'm also an odd ball, proud of it too, because I like many things and will try new things so long as it doesn't contain raspberries. lol

I'll make it super easy for you. Look at my survey more than my wishlist. The wishlist is more of a "these are things I like so you get to know me" rather than I MUST have these items. I like whimsical things - one of my favorite places to shop here in New England is called The Christmas Tree Shop. I love all kinds of things be it from the Dollar Tree or a designer house. It the same thing with cosmetics - I try (almost) everything because I'm a beauty blogger. Oh... I LOVE the $10 shops in Vegas. I miss Vegas now. lol At those shops there were some super cute duffel bags and overnight bags for $10. I know in Los Angeles down at Universal Studios there is a $10 shop there. I'm so kicking myself for not picking up more bags from there. Love cute grocery bags. I need to teach my middle girl how to make them since I love funky patterns. If you're a sewer dear Santa make me something instead of buying something. I know at Joann Fabrics there are a ton of cat and owl print fabrics. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tech gadgets: Love
Kitchen gadgets: Love
Home goods: Love
Auto gadgets and goods: Love
Candles/Tea lights/reeds: Love (I can't burn incense sticks but I do line my drawers with sticks, cones and use loose incense in bowls)
Cosmetics: love
Cat toys/treats: love (iPretty was my Secret Santa two years ago and got my kitties little cat toys with cat nip which my cats went nuts for. Last year Deareux sent a toy for my cats which they killed the motor of but they still have the mouse, I find the mouse from time to time in various places my cats are and from time to time I see Ozzy carrying it around the house.)

I'm a Virgo and the Virgo in me loves to organize things. I kept my box that iPretty sent me until last year when one of my girls swiped it for her stuff. I still have the one Deareux sent me last year, it's actually in my closet filled with odds and ends.

Places I love to shop for things: Farmer markets. Craft markets. Mom & Pop stores. Stores similar to The Christmas Tree Shop. Specialty stores that sell kitchen gadgets or auto gadgets. I love apothecaries and herb stores as well - my favorite was at Pike's Market in Seattle and it's called Tenzing Momo. Living here in the Boston area has me really home sick most of the time for Washington because I grew up in Washington so I know where the weird little shops are in Seattle area or the best mercantiles were at.  Here in Boston... I'm so lost. The hubby is not since he's home but because I'm such an odd person the types of places and shops I love, I just can't find here yet and my in-laws of course have no idea what I'm talking about (they do find me odd and totally and completely the opposite type of woman they though the hubby would ever marry much less been with for almost 20 years).

If it also helps, when it comes to my birthday, Christmas or even anniversary or Valentine's Day gift... the hubby never buys me materialistic things like expensive jewelry, flowers or anything expensive like that because he knows I'm not into those things. If he gets me a piece of jewelry it always has an animal on it - last year was an ASPCA cat necklace with sapphires (which one of my girls took and I have never seen it again). I loved my owl necklace from Baublebar. I have a dragon bracelet from Shoe Dazzle. I like things that like.

Jasmine and monoi gardenia are my favorite flower scents. I love lavender and all kinds of mint.

When it comes to cosmetics you don't have to worry about what's on my list so much. Remember one thing about me, for me it's not about the brand name but the quality of the product and the thought behind the gifts. If you're still unsure you could consult with ipretty and Deareux about what I may like or not like since both sent me items that I absolutely loved and used and they included things I didn't have on my wishlist but was based off things I like. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Skincare (face/neck): Moisturize me!

Bodycare (every where else): Moisturize me!

• Doctor Who
  • Haven
  • Babylon 5
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • The Fifth Element
The first thing that came to mind with "moisturise me!" was running around with that spray bottle spraying Cassandra!

I'm so hesitant to list my love for B5 under fandoms because it's something that most people look at me and say "huh?" when I mention it. Why yes I am a B5 fangirl too.  :wub:

The first thing that came to mind with "moisturise me!" was running around with that spray bottle spraying Cassandra!

I'm so hesitant to list my love for B5 under fandoms because it's something that most people look at me and say "huh?" when I mention it. Why yes I am a B5 fangirl too.  :wub:
Bwhahaha! I LOVE Cassandra! Yes, I've referred to her in past posts I've made mention of "moisturize me".

I'm such a Star Trek and B5 fangirl that out of my six children three are named after either a Star Trek character or word. One actually is named after a Star Trek character AND a B5 character. And of course any Star Trek fan should recognize my username since it's part of the Betazoid word for "BELOVED" - IMZADI. One of my kids actually was named after a XMen character. Only two have "common" names since they were named after relatives but had I my way they would also have had sci-fi or fantasy names. I'm still irked with myself that I didn't name one of my sons Logan since I love Wolverine.

Bwhahaha! I LOVE Cassandra! Yes, I've referred to her in past posts I've made mention of "moisturize me".

I'm such a Star Trek and B5 fangirl that out of my six children three are named after either a Star Trek character or word. One actually is named after a Star Trek character AND a B5 character. And of course any Star Trek fan should recognize my username since it's part of the Betazoid word for "BELOVED" - IMZADI. One of my kids actually was named after a XMen character. Only two have "common" names since they were named after relatives but had I my way they would also have had sci-fi or fantasy names. I'm still irked with myself that I didn't name one of my sons Logan since I love Wolverine.
Nice! I'm the B5 dork who had to roll a specific class of a specific gender of racial character in Guild Wars 2 to see if a specific line was used for that gendered class. And sadly it isn't. The necromancers have a power when activated they say "I am Death Incarnate". Except the Norn female necros. (Can you see where this is going?)

Why? Claudia Christian voiced the player character voice cues for the Norn females. And, yes I did roll a female Norn necro to see if she used the "Death Incarnate" line, and she didn't. It's sad, but I know why that line was excluded. Now I have that entire speech stuck in my head, gaaaaaahhhhhhh!

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No allergies or sensitivities. Send me all the food!!!
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? None :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Either!

Makeup I am wearing makeup daily now. Mostly I keep it pretty classic and professional for work but I LOVE to experiment on weekends!
    Hair My hair is incredibly thick and gets tangled really easily.  It is long, straight, and dirty blonde.
    Nails My greatest guilty pleasure! Always polished, always pretty, often glitter!
    Skincare (face/neck) I am still developing a skincare routine, by which I mean it is nonexistent.
    Bodycare (everywhere else) I like things that smell beautiful.  
    Home I try to keep it cozy. It's often cluttered/messy, not going to lie.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Lip gloss.
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? In all total honesty, I don't care.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox.  I have wanted the GlamNatural blush for AGES, so that and the Porefessional.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. None currently! Actually,  I am pretty proud of myself about this! Oh wait that's a lie.  I still get the FCS one.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I feel very good about them!
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Minis, but either is awesome.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? The Porefessional because it really hides skin imperfections. Yes to cucumber Wipes.  Buxom Mascara.  Beauty Protector Spray. Seche vite top coat.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Like everyone I am head over heels for the Catssic Literatre collection from Hello Waffle.
    What make-up items do you use every day? Pretty much the ones listed above in the all time favorites section.  Also a lip scrub, a lippie of some kind, nail polish of some kind, Clinique Superpowder, and some eyeshadow.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Again, see the favorites section.  Also Tokyo Milk Femme Fatale Lip Elixers, Shiro eyeshadows and Tocca hand creams and Philosophy Flavored Lip Shines.
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Really interested in How Bout them Apples

What one product can you just not get enough of? Probably Lippies and also BATH PRODUCTS (sugar scrubs, soaps, body wash, bath bombs, anything...)
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Porefessional and Yes to Wipes.
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Nothing I can think of.
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I'm not sure.
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I'm not sure.
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? I'm not sure.

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Julep. Because I suck.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Wei, Suki, The Balm,
    What brand(s) do you not want? None in particular.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Pink.
    Favorite color combination? Purple and White or Black and gray and white.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Pink again?
    Color(s) to avoid? None really.

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I like Kai and Tocca.
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Like the ocean!
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Vanilla, rose, lily of the valley, lilies cinnamon, spices in general, pumpkin, linen and other ‘clean’ scents.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? I don’t really know much about perfume companies but do love Tocca's scents and also Fortune Cookie Soap scents.  Bath and Body Works and Yankee Candle are my fave for home scents.
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Rollerball but that's not a strong preference.  Candles.
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Sugar scrubs! Bath Bombs!
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Woodsy scents don't do it for me. Neither do most fruity scents.

Foils Sure
    Deluxe Samples Sure
    Hair Oil Sure
    Face Oil No thank you
    Perfume Sure
    Sunblock/Sunscreen Sure
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes No thank you

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Romantic/vintage (like hearts, lace, toile, pearls, black and white etc.)  2. Polka dots. 3. Paris.  or Cats. or Fairy tales. I also love Mod Cloth in general.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult. I guess see Elfster?
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. If you remember my kitties, you will be my favorite person ever.  They are lovers of fancy feast, toys, and treats! My partner and I are long distance but he'll be with me these holidays. He is a typical guy. Actually to be honest I don't really care if you include anything for him or not.  If you do, food/candy marked with his name is probably safest.  He thinks anything is food, even bath bombs. 
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Either.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer cold winter day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Reading by the fireplace ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I read a lot and I also knit, cross-stitch, play with my cats, write letters to my penpals, and go to barre class.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Do Jane Austen and Oscar Wilde count as fandoms? I also love Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Hunger Games (Gryffindor!), Divergent,The Blacklist, The Vampire Diaries, and Reign. Also Disney.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? BOOKS.
    Pirates or ninjas? Pirates.
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? FROZEN!! Belle, Ursula.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Okay!
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes!!!
    Candles Yes!!!
    Tarts No thank you.
    Reed Diffusers No thank you.
    Incense Okay!
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No thank you.
    Local Items Yes!!!
    Mix CD Yes!!!
    Home Items (and what types) Anything cute or festive! We celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah! 
    Food Items (and what types) Any, we love food!
    Beverages (and what types) Is it okay to ask for Wine?
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No thank you. Unless it's for the boyfriend.  In that case yes and the harder the puzzles the better.

still editing and filling it out

Spoiler 

ALLERGIES!! Allergic to some fruits (peach, cherry, pomegranate) 
    Dietary restrictions: None
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I avoid sulfates

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? I would like to get a heads up.

Makeup
    Hair
    Nails
    Skincare (face/neck)
    Bodycare (every where else)
    Home

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?

What make-up items do you use every day?
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?

What one product can you just not get enough of?
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?
    What brand(s) do you not want?

Color(s) to avoid?

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?

Foils
    Deluxe Samples
    Hair Oil
    Face Oil
    Perfume
    Sunblock/Sunscreen
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?

And advanced fun stuff:

Pirates or ninjas?

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)
    Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)
    Candles
    Tarts
    Reed Diffusers
    Incense
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)
    Local Items
    Mix CD
    Home Items (and what types)
    Food Items (and what types)
    Beverages (and what types)
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! No allergies.

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No restrictions. Food is fine.
    Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Sugar Plum Fairy should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Heads-up please.

Makeup – Foundation, blush, natural lip stick, mascara.
    Hair – Dark Brown with Blond Highlights, long, curly and frizzy.
    Nails – Always painted, change the colors all the time, love simple nail decals.
    Skincare (face/neck) – Wash twice a day, acne prone and oily
    Bodycare (every where else) – Scented Lotions
    Home – Italian style, colorful walls, I love candles!

More advanced questions:
    Solve for X: I am wearing too much exercise clothes, and I DO NOT CARE!
    Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don’t care.
    You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Ulta. I would buy Devacurl stuff.
    Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Popsugar Must Have, Fab Fit Fun, Julep & Nailed Kit.
    Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? That’s fine.
    Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Devacurl ArcAngel Hair Gel, it smells amazing.
    What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Tocca Hand Lotion.
    What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara, lipstick, eyebrow gel, Foundation, Blush.
    What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Exercise Equipment.
    What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Exuviance products.
    What one product can you just not get enough of? Scented Candles.
    What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Face Cleanser.
    What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Banana stuff---I hate it!
    What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? A quality acne-prone foundation
    What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Curly Hair Products, Face Wash, Face Masks, Body Wash
    What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Bronzer

Brands:
    What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Clinque, I like the GWP deals.
    What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Bobbi Brown, Exuviance
    What brand(s) do you not want?  Cover Girl, Revlon, Drug Store Brands.
    Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Pink (Bright)
    Favorite color combination? Pink, Orange, Yellow
    Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Bedroom is yellow with a terra cotta orange glaze (old Italian look).  Living room has Terra Cotta Orange accent wall & taupe walls, kitchen/dining room has medium green sage paint, hallway has goldenrod yellow paint, Exercise Room (Steelers Theme).  Old Italian decor.
    What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? I like to wear pinks, because I like the color.
    Color(s) to avoid? I don’t like black or browns, they’re not bright enough for me.

Scents
    What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I like Sandalwood and patchouli & Vanilla scents in the fall/winter.  I like citrus scented stuff in the summer.
    What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Trick or Treat by Bath & Body Works.  It’s toasted marshmallow, smoldering woods and vanilla bean.
    Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Lemon, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber.
    Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works.
Favorite home fragrance companies? Bath and Body Works, Yankee Candle.  DL & Co.
    What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray & Rollerball.
What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candles, Diffuser, Plug Ins, Air Fresheners---I love them all!
    Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion
    Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Floral.

Foils -- Yes
    Deluxe Samples – Yes.
    Hair Oil -- Yes
    Face Oil -- Yes
    Perfume – Yes
    Sunblock/Sunscreen -- No
    Self-tanner/tanning wipes -- No

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)  Bright Colors, Chevron, Stripes.
    List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your Sugar Plum Fairy should consult.  Maybe Elfster, if I get time.  I had a wishlist on MUT 2013.
    Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Just me.
    If your Sugar Plum Fairy curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Individually wrapped.
    It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At the Ocean!!!  Beachin’.  Drinking Iced Coffee & reading a good book while soaking up the sunshine.
And advanced fun stuff:
    What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I spend time with my hubby and love to go to the gun range.
    Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Amazing Race, Survivor on tv.  Aaron Lewis & Staind for music.
    What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Candles.  Household stuff.
    Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas.
    Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Finding Nemo, Dory.
    Describe three things decorating your living space. Candles, religious art & decorative pillows.

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
    Candles Yes
    Tarts Yes
    Reed Diffusers Yes
    Incense Yes
    Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes
    Local Items Yes
    Mix CD No
    Home Items (and what types) Yes.  Home decor, candles, pictures, art, Christian things.
    Food Items (and what types) Yes.  Drinks, Foods, Candy, Regional Local things.
    Beverages (and what types) Yes.  Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate
    Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

I'm totally cheating and using my Midsummer survey with seasonally-appropriate tweaks.

Absolute must-answers:

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! -- Any scent with the word "white" in the description = instant headache.  
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?  No beef, please.  I'm not vegetarian, but I can't eat it.  Cilantro is a migraine trigger.  Avocado = hives.  Steak fajitas with salsa and a side of guacamole?  My nightmare.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?  I don't avoid most things other people avoid like sulfates, silicones, paragons, etc, but I have to avoid avocado!  I get hives whether I eat it or put it on my skin.  Avocado oil seems to be okay as long as it's not on my face, but avocado masks?  No no no no no.  And bar soap!  It makes me itch like crazy.  Oh, and jewelry!  I can't wear earrings due to a weird unhealing thing my ears do.  And I can't handle short necklaces because they make me feel like I'm choking, and bracelets and rings just annoy me.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? -- It would be nice to know so I have something to look forward to if I'm having a crappy time at work (and so I know to rush home if it's a rainy day so I can rescue it from being drenched), but not a big deal if not!

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!  https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132070-meaganolas-wishlist-for-all-seasons/

• Makeup -- I-get-up-at-5am-and-spend-ten-minutes-on-makeup makeup.  
  • Hair -- Wash/condition the night before, brush it out in the morning, and call it good.  No heat, no hold products.  Ever.  Style-wise, I seem to usually pull it up in a big hair clip nowadays, especially when it's warm or hot.  It's reaching the middle of my back since I haven't gotten a haircut in something like five months, and it's fine, thick, and this weird straight/wavy hybrid.  I don't even know how to describe it.  Just boring hair that I put up to keep myself from playing with it all day or getting annoyed with it when I'm working.  It's getting long enough to pull up into a twisty knot/bun thing, and that's what has been happening most days lately.
  • Nails -- Always polished or covered with nail wraps.  The weirder the better!
  • Skincare (face/neck) -- Low-maintenance due to skin sensitivity.  Cleanser, moisturizer/facial oil (depends on the weather and season), and that's it.  I try to remember to exfoliate once a week, but I don't usually succeed.  I'm trying to do weekly masks.  I rarely remember.
  • Bodycare (every where else) -- Shower gel or whipped soap to cleanse.  Bar soap makes me itch like crazy!  Body lotion, butter, oil to moisturize.  I love sugar scrubs (especially Haus of Gloi bubbling scrubs) for shaving my legs!
  • Home -- I have no style.  My living space is filled with crap my cats have decided to play with.  Edgar loves drinking straws in general and Starbucks straws in particular.  I don't why specifically Starbucks.  He has The Crazies.  It is best not to ask questions.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! -- Colorful sparkly loose eyeshadow.
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? -- Nice but (I shouldn't admit this) I kind of stopped paying attention to this a while ago.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? -- It would be an indie company, and it would be a complete collection or two.  Right now, probably Notoriously Morbid's Lost in the Lodge and A Dark Christmas Dream collections.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. -- Hmm...  Birchbox, SquareHue, Glamour Doll Eyes, innocent+twisted alchemy (they're on hiatus until January), Rainbow Honey, Julep (usually skip, will probably continue to skip), Scratch (have skipped most months since I joined), Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet, and Hello Waffle Visage.  I think that's it until Espionage Cosmetics' Nerd Makeup box starts in April.  I love indie makeup subs!
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Sure!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  Minis!  I think the only full-sized products I have ever finished are cleansers, bb cream, lip balm, and Seche Vite.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  Lip Smackers.  They were launched when I was, like, one year old, so I feel like we have grown up together.  
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  On my dream list!  (Non-forum lists are linked there as well.)
  • What make-up items do you use every day? -- Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me.
  • What are your holy grail items? -- I never used foundation until I discovered Missha Perfect Cover BB cream, and that changed my makeup life!  Other than that, just generally loose indie pigments.  I would still be sticking to the same colors (and mainly purples) week after week if it wasn't for GDE's sub sending me on the course of "well, hey, they sent me bright yellow.  I might as well give it a shot!"  And now I wear pretty much *every* color except black.
  • Holy crap? -- I can't think of any.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? -- Hmm...  I can't really think of anything at the moment.

• What one product can you just not get enough of? -- Indie loose pigments.  Love them.  Want to collect all of them!
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? -- Aside from lip balm and speed-dry top coat (*love* Seche Vite and Sally Hansen Insta-Dry!), I would have to let you know if that ever happened.  (I've hit pan on *one* thing:  Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded.  I used it as base with everything last fall and winter, and now I can *just* see the bottom of the jar in one tiny spot.  I still have probably half of it left on the sides of the jar.)
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? -- Mascara because my eyes are too ticklish.  Liquid and gel pot eyeliner because my hands just don't want to cooperate.  And, yes, actually, foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish!  And anything pedicure-related.  That's something I leave to professionals.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? -- A nice medium brown brow product.  I have good eyebrows, so I'm not looking to fill them out or make them bigger, but I'm Of An Age where they're starting to get lighter, and I want my nice strong brow color back!
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? -- Can't really think of anything.  I can always use another eyeshadow brush for loose pigments, though!
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? -- Mascara, red lipstick, matte neutral anything, black eyeliner, alcohol-based fragrance, bronzer.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? -- Glamour Doll Eyes.  I love loose pigment, and I'm determined to collect every one of their shades.  I already have probably three-quarters of their catalog!
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? -- Pretty much any indie company other than GDE, Geek Chic Cosmetics (I have a few collections from them), Nororiously Morbid, and Espionage Cosmetics (I only buy this line at cons!).
  • What brand(s) do you not want? -- Hard Candy, any of the ipsy bomb brands.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  Glitter.  It's the new black.
  • Favorite color combination?  Green and purple.  Or cobalt and lime.  Or fuchsia and tangerine.  Or brown and green.  It changes frequently!
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination -- I tend to go mainly for shades of green since my carpet and walls are brown because green + brown = forest.  And that way, I can use little bursts of color like a bright red Helmer to represent a flowering plant, just like the forests around here!
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? -- No such thing!  I'm all over the place with color.
  • Color(s) to avoid? -- Black (if we're talking about eyeliner), red (lipstick and nail polish), neutrals, nudes, traditional nail polish colors in general.  Just general color anywhere:  Orange and yellow.  They make me angry.  I don't know why.  They're okay for eyeshadow for some reason, though.

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the winter? -- I don't really have an all-time favorite.  Maybe Shalimar because my mom wore it, but for myself, none.  I change scents frequently, and I go through phases where I wear one scent every single day for a few months, and then I suddenly change to something radically different.  Between Halloween and Christmas, I tend to wear Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Yule oils from years past, especially Noche Buena.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? -- Hmm...  I don't really have one.  I like evocative home fragrance that makes me feel like I'm in a fortune teller's tent at a traveling carnival with tons of spicy resiny goodness everywhere.  Or a Storyville reception room.  Or an ancestral Sasquatch family manor.  Or a cemetery for Dia de los Muertos.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. -- resiny, spicy, incense-y.  Head shop sorts of stuff.  I think the official fragrance profiles would be oriental and floriental.  On occasion, I like jasmine.  I love citrus stuff for the shower, but perfume-wise, I'm on a resin/spice/musk/sandalwood kick right now.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? -- Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for perfume.  Black Phoenix Trading Post for home.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?  Oil, which I will put in a rollerball if it's not in one already.  Alcohol-based and I typically do *not* get along.  Sadly, most fragrance out there is alcohol-based nowadays, even rollerballs.
  • What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  Spray.  Incense (cone or stick) is fantastic, too.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?  Body oil/butter/lotion.  It's a tie!
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? -- Anything with "white" in the description.  Also:  vetiver, banana, berry.

• Foils -- yes
  • Deluxe Samples -- yes
  • Hair Oil -- yes
  • Face Oil -- yes
  • Perfume -- yes, if it's oil-based
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen -- no
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes -- no

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) -- Uh…  Art Nouveau.  Paisley.  Pop art (especially Keith Haring).  I don't think I can name even one designer.
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.  They're on my dreamlist!
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. -- I have two three-year-old kitties.  They have *all* of the crazies.  They make toys out of random household things like boxes (they *love* boxes!) and soda straws.
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? All options are awesome!  Decisions are hard!
And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? -- Makeup and fandom are pretty much it.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. -- Twin Peaks (in retrospect, my first fannish obsession, but this was before I knew about fandom), Welcome to Night Vale, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad (it's not over in my heart!), Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Game of Thrones, True Blood (well, okay, mainly the first two or three seasons before the show runners LOST THEIR COLLECTIVE MIND), Teen Wolf (I'm a season behind!), The Blacklist, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Grimm, comic book movies and horror movies in general.  I love everything Alice in Wonderland except the Burton film (my earliest memory is of reading the book) and _Once Upon a Time in Wonderland_ (it just didn't grab me).  I plan on diving into Star Trek TOS (I've only ever seen *one* episode!) and finally finishing Firefly (so sad!  Once I'm done with it, that's it!) eventually  The first fandom I actively participated in was Buffy!  I miss that show.  Hogwarts house:  Ravenclaw.  I would self-select, and Pottermore agrees with me.  
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? -- tacky touristy crap like floaty pens or snow globes, robot magnet, anything in one of my fandoms!
  • Pirates or ninjas? -- Pirates.  My city has a very strong history with pirates.  Shanghai Tunnels, baby!
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? -- Yay!  _Night of the Living Dead_ was the first real horror movie I was allowed to watch.  It stuck with me.  I wanted to do horror movie makeup after I read about how they did it!
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  -- I'm actually not big on *Disney*, but they do own the Marvel Avengers, so... _The Avengers_ (since there isn't an Incredible Hulk movie yet), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo!), and Loki (because Loki).
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. -- IKEA Helmers (one red, one gray), IKEA four-square cube (black), IKEA side tables (green).  I'm not really a decorator.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) -- Sure!
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) -- Absolutely!
  • Candles -- No, thanks!  Kitty faces + candles = what's that burning smell?
  • Tarts -- I just received a PartyLite wax warmer, so this would be fantastic.
  • Reed Diffusers -- No, thank you!  These would end up being kitty chew toys.  And ruining my rug.
  • Incense -- Ooh, yes!  
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) -- Room spray!  
  • Local Items -- Yes yes yes.
  • Mix CD -- Absolutely!
  • Home Items (and what types) -- I'm going to go with no on this one.  I don't have a clue about this stuff!
  • Food Items (and what types) -- Ooh, yes.  I'm big on savory and salty things, and sweet-salty, like chocolate-covered pretzels.  And salted caramels?  Love.  And sesame sticks and dried cherries, which I guess is actually a savory-sweet combo.  Pretty much anything with a contrast that does not involve spicy, I guess!  Also pretty much any holiday Trader Joe's stuff.  Those butter cookies with caramel and chocolate?  Pfefferneusse?  Almond snowmen cookies?  This is my danger season.
  • Beverages (and what types) -- I love fruity teas, like Harney & Sons Paris, Twinings four red fruits (can't remember the real name), and pretty much any variation on Earl Gray, but I prefer decaf whenever possible because then I can drink it all day and all night!  Also, since it's hot drink weather:  Cocoa, cider, and coffee are all fantastic, but I prefer sugar free.  And I've realized I'm on a serious roobios kick, but flavored roobios, like vanilla, chai spice, peppermint mocha, etc.
  • Puzzle Books:  words, numbers, pictures -- I'm actually a fan of crossword puzzles, but not super hard ones.

Back