Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates!
sheep.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by meagan82one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm excited to see more sneeks. The first two look ok, but not that exciting.
there won't be any more sneak peeks - GB only does 2 of them.   Once the boxes start going out, members will post pics of their boxes, but GB doesn't send anymore out after 2

I got mine on the 20th last month, and I think I was one if the first people here to get it. I remember thinking it was unusually early though. And my shipping email arrived in my inbox later in the day the package was delivered.

Last month was my first Glossybox and I am wondering something. Are the spoilers normally the best items in the box (it seemed that way to me last month)?

Just signed up for my first glossybox using the code BONUS for a free beauty blender, I really hope it works because that's pretty much the only reason I wanted it! Not excited for the spoilers. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Queennie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone know what time last month the first people got their boxes?

I received mine on the 21st last month. I remember thinking it was unusually fast for Glossybox.

Quote: Originally Posted by greenflipflops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received mine on the 21st last month. I remember thinking it was unusually fast for Glossybox.
Oh okay, so we won't bee seeing peoples boxes on Instagram for a little bit yet then.

Thinking about canceling my subscription so I can use the code bonus, does anyone know when it expires?

I'm glad I skipped this month because it made it easier to justify getting the mother's day box (for myself...).

I think there are some codes that will work.  Umm... PINK for the blush and BONUS for a free beauty blender :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Queennie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh okay, so we won't bee seeing peoples boxes on Instagram for a little bit yet then.

Thinking about canceling my subscription so I can use the code bonus, does anyone know when it expires?

Oh okay, so we won't bee seeing peoples boxes on Instagram for a little bit yet then. Thinking about canceling my subscription so I can use the code bonus, does anyone know when it expires?
I think the codes work until they run out of the supplies.

SO ANNOYED with glossybox right now. I just got this email: Your GLOSSYBOX Is Coming Soon We will be restarting your expired 3-month subscription for $60 on Monday, April 21, and will ship your April box as soon as it’s ready! GLOSSYBOX To opt out of your next subscription, please send us an email with the words “OPT OUT†in the subject line by 11:59 PM PST Sunday, April 20, to ensure your account is not reactivated. I have to take action or they WILL automatically restart my subscription. what if this ended up in my spam, or for some reason i didn't see it??! then i'm gonna be charged for unwanted glossyboxes? this is so shady of them!

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SO ANNOYED with glossybox right now. I just got this email:

Your GLOSSYBOX Is Coming Soon
We will be restarting your expired 3-month subscription
for $60 on Monday, April 21,
and will ship your April box as soon as it’s ready!
GLOSSYBOX
To opt out of your next subscription, please send us an email
with the words “OPT OUT†in the subject line by 11:59 PM PST Sunday, April 20, to ensure your account is not reactivated.

I have to take action or they WILL automatically restart my subscription. what if this ended up in my spam, or for some reason i didn't see it??! then i'm gonna be charged for unwanted glossyboxes? this is so shady of them!
OH MY GOODNESS!  I would be so unhappy if they tried that with me!  I will be constantly checking my account!  That is beyond evil! 
whipping.gif

I got that email as well, and was super irritated. I signed up for a three month subscription, I shouldn't have to stop it from "auto-renewing". I sent them a firmly worded email expressing my disappointment. I was thinking about getting a box this month, but now I am probably not going to thanks to them being so shady.  

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SO ANNOYED with glossybox right now. I just got this email:

Your GLOSSYBOX Is Coming Soon
We will be restarting your expired 3-month subscription
for $60 on Monday, April 21,
and will ship your April box as soon as it’s ready!
GLOSSYBOX
To opt out of your next subscription, please send us an email
with the words “OPT OUT†in the subject line by 11:59 PM PST Sunday, April 20, to ensure your account is not reactivated.

I have to take action or they WILL automatically restart my subscription. what if this ended up in my spam, or for some reason i didn't see it??! then i'm gonna be charged for unwanted glossyboxes? this is so shady of them!

I got that email as well, and was super irritated. I signed up for a three month subscription, I shouldn't have to stop it from "auto-renewing". I sent them a firmly worded email expressing my disappointment. I was thinking about getting a box this month, but now I am probably not going to thanks to them being so shady.  

Quote: Originally Posted by Meshybelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just ordered my first box. Does that mean I will get one in April? I hope I love it!
Yes, April will be your first box. Keep in mind that Glossybox does ship late in the month so you may receive your April box in the beginning of May. Also hope you used code PURE (free Beauty blender) & Ebates ($2.75 off first box). I hope this helps. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think I may have figured out two more spoilers... I just don't know if they are for April's box or future boxes
nixweiss.gif
.  I received an email from Glossybox & noticed 2 products that we have not received in the pic. - The purple tube under the words "use code: pure" & the product far left just above the POP lip gloss.

I think the purple tube may be Aqua Spa body crème (full size value $9.99).

Not 100% sure on the product to the far left, but I think it may be LA SPLASH proof sealer/base (full size value $10.00).

Quote: Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I think I may have figured out two more spoilers... I just don't know if they are for April's box or future boxes
nixweiss.gif
.  I received an email from Glossybox & noticed 2 products that we have not received in the pic. - The purple tube under the words "use code: pure" & the product far left just above the POP lip gloss.

I think the purple tube may be Aqua Spa body crème (full size value $9.99).

Not 100% sure on the product to the far left, but I think it may be LA SPLASH proof sealer/base (full size value $10.00).

If these are indeed some of the other April products, I'm so glad I cancelled for this month. I think the only thing that remotely interests me is the Ciate, but only certain colors, and for $21 for a box, I could go buy a few colors of my choosing from other brands. I think January is still my favorite Glossybox so far.

They did something similar to our Jan/Feb boxes - they sent out this really cool email with great products along with a couple that were in our glossybox.  No, we didn't get any of the other cool products!!!

Latest posts

Back