Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ughhh I can't unsub, I already re-enrolled this month so they took the money out of my account, rofl... that's what I get for liking the freebie items. Oh well, sometimes when their spoilers suck, the other products in the box tend to be a little better... fingers crossed that's the actual situation!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissKris17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not re-subbing this month. 
Me either. I cancelled only because my Glossybox account is connected to my Paypal, and my Paypal is having some issues ATM that need fixing, so I cancelled and decided to wait for the second spoiler. I just can't justify paying $21 for a box I'm not that excited about this month, when my other $10 subs are way more exciting to me this month. Ahh oh well, such is the way of the subscription addiction.

I don't know why but Glossybox charged my paypal today, I have a card on file.

I have been really happy with all my Glossyboxes. My dad was so excited when I handed him the giant bar of soap. He loves the way things smell and never buys himself anything nice. I may just have to buy him another bar if he ever uses it for anything other than just sniffing it. lol So that was even better than me loving it. Everything else was good too, my skin really needed that mask, it has been so dry and soaks into my skin so well. I had to use a lot, my skin kept absorbing it, you could hear it when I was rubbing it in. I only have eye creams that do that sound.

Quote: Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't know why but Glossybox charged my paypal today, I have a card on file.

I have been really happy with all my Glossyboxes. My dad was so excited when I handed him the giant bar of soap. He loves the way things smell and never buys himself anything nice. I may just have to buy him another bar if he ever uses it for anything other than just sniffing it. lol So that was even better than me loving it. Everything else was good too, my skin really needed that mask, it has been so dry and soaks into my skin so well. I had to use a lot, my skin kept absorbing it, you could hear it when I was rubbing it in. I only have eye creams that do that sound.
I gave my husband the bar of soap and the replacement item (the body mist) that Glossybox sent me to make up for the fact that they sent me 2 repeat items from last year, lol... so that's awesome! He's the same as your dad, doesn't buy himself stuff but likes smelly soaps so I'm happy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was meh about the nail polish, but soooooo excited for the BellaPierre! I have loved every item I've ever tried with them! Yay! 😊

Really wish I hadn't pre-paid for this sub.  Def do not need more polishes or lip gloss at the moment.  Hoping there is a third spoiler to give me something to look forward to!  This sub is really hit or miss for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by Laurenv78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Really wish I hadn't pre-paid for this sub.  Def do not need more polishes or lip gloss at the moment.  Hoping there is a third spoiler to give me something to look forward to!  This sub is really hit or miss for me.
Unfortunately I believe they only release two spoilers a month. :/ 

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Glossybox posted this photo on their Instagram. Possibly the other colors we may get in our box?
 Ooooh pretty, better than the ones that were pictured in the spoiler email...

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Glossybox posted this photo on their Instagram. Possibly the other colors we may get in our box?

I would love that green or Tiffany blue!

Here's a second code from gwpaddict.com:

Quote: New subscribers purchase a new subscription and you will receive a free Glossybox Blush with code PINK at checkout, through April 30 or while supplies last, or you can enter code BONUS at checkout for a free Beauty Blender makeup sponge ($20 value), through April 30 or while supplies last.

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
FREE BEAUTY BLENDER?!?!?!

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you for spotting that and letting us know!!

Quote: Originally Posted by girlnamedpete /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hi all - I have been a lurker for months thought I would finally step out into the light! *LOL*  I hope I LOVE this box because I will be getting two on accident.  My 3 month sub was up and I re-subbed too soon so now I have a one month overlap.  Bummer, but maybe it will be a happy accident (she says trying to convince herself)?
Welcome!

Quote: Originally Posted by Krystyn Lowe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by girlnamedpete /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi all - I have been a lurker for months thought I would finally step out into the light! *LOL*  I hope I LOVE this box because I will be getting two on accident.  My 3 month sub was up and I re-subbed too soon so now I have a one month overlap.  Bummer, but maybe it will be a happy accident (she says trying to convince herself)?

I'm a newbie too after being a lurker for months, welcome!
I'm accidentally getting two after forgetting to unsub after requesting my free box this month. Hopefully theres some awesome things to trade for! Welcome!

Back