Glossybox April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me wish I hadn't cancelled. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> This happens to me every time with Glossybox. Every time I cancel, the next box is great and I end up missing out on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glossybox no longer offers a 3 month plan?
I don't think so. I've not seen it for awhile.

I cancelled late last month but still had a month left on my  3 month sub.  I went to renew, and it wouldn't let me, not sure if it's because this box is still pending, or because renewing that sub is impossible now

Here's mine (I was sent an early review box):

IMG_1362_2.JPG
It also includes a (unique) discount code for Thursday Friday.  Mine was 30%.

The only thing I'm interested in is the Estee Lauder and smelling the perfume, lol. I wouldn't mind the lip tar but only if its in the reddish color. Not that bright orange. No way. I'm thinking of cancelling all of my beauty subscription box services except Birchbox.

The only thing I'm interested in is the Estee Lauder and smelling the perfume, lol. I wouldn't mind the lip tar but only if its in the reddish color. Not that bright orange. No way. I'm thinking of cancelling all of my beauty subscription box services except Birchbox.
I know. Right? Orange! It seems like an odd color for lips.

Since I watch a ton of Korean Dramas, I have used to the idea of orange lip color. It has been really popular there for at least a year. The 1st time I saw it, I was just thinking, is that really ORANGE lip gloss she just put on?

I am curious enough to want to see if I can wear orange. I would be ok getting that, even though I am 99% sure I will look crazy in it. I really want that dark pink in the instagram pic Glossybox posted a little more than a week ago. 

I am really excited about this one.  I also hope I get a wearable OCC lip tar because all of the other samples I have received have been crazy colors.  Which I get is their thing, but I would be laughed out of the office if I wore an orange lip. 

The box is amazing.  I'm going to keep it on my desk at work to keep my hand cream / lip gloss / hair ties / tampons in. 

Once I received a "normal" color from OCC and it was nice. Orange lip colors would get me some looks at the kids' school so it's not a look that would work for me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Just an FYI for people re: the lip tar shades: it looks like all variations are of the "stained gloss" variety which means are largely quite sheer depending on application. I picked up a 4-pack of minis of the stained glosses on sale @ Sephora & was pretty sure I wouldn't be using the included black gloss. Not so though, b/c it actually works great to just subtlely change the shade/ tone of many other lippies. So while the orange, for instance, may look super scary, when super sheered out it likely won't even look orange but more coral as it will be the combo of it w/ your natural pink lip tone that is what appears. &/or it can be used atop other lippies to alter their shade a bit.

Hope this helps!...it's all coming from a lover/ wearer of definitely non-wild lip shades!

Edited for typos...darn over zealous auto correct!

This month's box looks great!! I just renewed my subscription..hopefully I'll get this month.

Oh, and I just used the Lollipops eyeliner that was from the January box. This is my second time using it and it pretty much fell apart. The entire stick of liner broke into several pieces and fell out. The automatic sharpener (or whatever you call it) stopped working after the first use. Did this happen to anyone else?

I have seen(on various forums and blogs) several posts say: Glossybox customer Service told them that the Aerin fragrance and the Estee lauder product would not be in every subscribers april box. 

I am happy to see the Glossybox instagram posts over the last couple of days. According to those posts, both will be in every subscribers April box. So, Yay! 

I just looked at 2 April 2015 Glossybox openings on YouTube (watermelonkid and YayorNaywith Nicole) and they are completely different from the above boxes, but the same as each other.  I wonder if they are "classic" boxes?

I just resubbed. I know now that 3 of the items may be duds (I wish they would give everyone the same stuff like they used to) but I like both of those Estee Lauder products enough to make this month worth it. I have tried that serum and it's excellent, and I really like the Aerin fragrances, but they're really expensive, so I'm excited to get a mini-spray.

I am actually super excited for the orange lip tar. I LOVE orange as a lip color, especially for the summer time. It really brightens the face and is surprisingly easy to pull off. I recommend with a touch of bronzer or orange blush (can you tell I really love orange?). I only wish they would send us a matte one, but I suppose I can always blot to mattify it.

After a horrible IPSY bag, Im super excited about this one !  This will be my third glossybox, I hope I get what is pictured. sofar so good. I got the special artwork Valentines day version box, and its so awesome.

After a horrible IPSY bag, Im super excited about this one !  This will be my third glossybox, I hope I get what is pictured. sofar so good. I got the special artwork Valentines day version box, and its so awesome.
I am so jealous of you! This months will be my first Glossybox. February's box is what made me decide I would sub to Glossybox, the next time they had a good coupon code. I wanted every item in that box.

I am glad I waited for the coupon code though. I am also glad that my first months box art is so cool. Now if I just get that make up bag in my box, I will be so happy. 

I am so jealous of you! This months will be my first Glossybox. February's box is what made me decide I would sub to Glossybox, the next time they had a good coupon code. I wanted every item in that box.

I am glad I waited for the coupon code though. I am also glad that my first months box art is so cool. Now if I just get that make up bag in my box, I will be so happy. 

Doesn't everyone get the makeup bag in their box?  I hope so!

Back