Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to MUT and new to Julep. So I started a subscription to Julep and got my intro box a couple days ago with 2 colors, 2 glitter pots and cuticle oil. Today I received a second box of the same. I ordered the New Year's Mystery box and hope its still coming. What should I do with my dupe box? I sent an email to Julep
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes, send an email to julep and let them know. I'm sure they'll just tell you to keep it but its always good to let them know- there's possible a glitch in their system that could cost them a lot of $$$$. Happy Holidays!!!

I got mystery box 2.

I'm happy with it because it has the Matte nail polish topcoat in it that I really really wanted to try. Not happy I got another thing of Hand Cream! I have like 4 of them! I am trying to use them up but it's hard.

The glitter is pretty. I already have the shimmery white, the green, and Porscia, but that's okay.

I received mystery box #5. I'm pretty happy with my box. No dupes this time (unlike the last one in which I only got one new color). Can't wait to try the mystery glitter!

I got mystery box #6 which I don't think I've seen anyone post yet. I got sienna, Boris & Nicole, mischa, mystery glitter, Chelsea, full size hand brightener lotion, dark blue glitter pot and a bunch of foil packets containing a medley of items. Chelsea is my only duplicate so I'm pretty happy-Please keep all trade talk to the b/s/t area. I'm pretty happy with my mystery box- I think Boris & Nicole is going to look awesome with the mystery glitter. I was really hoping for the iPad mini but it wasn't my time....lol!

We got the same box.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I asked my husband to buy one for me for Christmas, but I was kind of disappointed because I already had two of the same colors.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Oh well.

Originally Posted by megk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK, this is my very first MUT post. Since I enjoyed reading about everyone else's boxes, so here's what I got today. According to the packing slip, I got "Mystery Box 5"

Full size SPF 30 Daylight Defense

3x Nail Remover pads 1x packet glycolic hand scrub White glitter pot  
Polishes:
Unnamed glitter
Catherine
Renee
Lucy
Emmanuelle
Chelsea
Overall, I'm pleased, though I think some of the colors are a little girlier than I would have normally gotten for myself. 
We got the same box.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I asked my husband to buy one for me for Christmas, but I was kind of disappointed because I already had two of the same colors.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Oh well.

I got Box 2, with 3 of the glycolic hand scrub packets and the white glitter pot (everything else the same as the previous poster).  

Did everyone get a Julep bag? (I assume yes)

Seems like box 4 is the best one since it had a mascara instead of a glitter pot.  Jealous!  I love the pedi creme so much, I was so upset they took it out of the intro box before I bought a backup.  I have 11 zillion of the foil packets, but that is just not the same.  

Thank god i did not get another one of those darn julep bags...lol I did get 2 colors that I already have but they where the same two colors that I actually love and planned on repurchaseing.

1. pedi creme (excited to try)
  2. Unamed glitter (dont really like)
  3. Melissa opaque sheer shimmer
  4.  and 2 other colors that I didnt have
  5. and 3 nail polish remover pads

I got Box 1, and I'm not too thrilled with it. There are only two polishes I will probably keep. One I already have a very similar color, but since the polish is named after me, I think I am meant to keep it. Plus, the similar color I already own is a pretty cheap brand. This will probably be the first and last mystery box I buy.

Originally Posted by puppyl0ve9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm new to MUT and new to Julep. So I started a subscription to Julep and got my intro box a couple days ago with 2 colors, 2 glitter pots and cuticle oil. Today I received a second box of the same. I ordered the New Year's Mystery box and hope its still coming. What should I do with my dupe box? I sent an email to Julep
icon_rolleyes.gif
That happened to me with my November box and they told me to just keep it or give it to a friend!

Originally Posted by CRB882 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got Box 1, and I'm not too thrilled with it. There are only two polishes I will probably keep. One I already have a very similar color, but since the polish is named after me, I think I am meant to keep it. Plus, the similar color I already own is a pretty cheap brand. This will probably be the first and last mystery box I buy.
I found box 1 to be a little underwhelming. I got two of number 1 and i have almost all the colors already. I am glad to get a second matte top coat though, its all going to a gift.

My "mystery box 2" had Cindy, sienna, Stella, Georgia, mystery glitter, mascara, foot soak, + packets....why give them a number if they are different?????

I got box 4 and it did not have a mascara.  It had a blue glitter pot. Hmmm... I guess the numbers didn't really matter.  I was quite happy with my box all in all.  I mean, it was definitely worth the $20.  It had 5 polishes, a few of the nail polish remover pads, a few of the packets of glycolic scrub, the full size spf 30 for face and hands and the julep bag.

I got the same box that was on the thread earlier in a blog.  I'm really happy because somehow I'll wear all six of the polishes I received, and they're all new for me!  

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone tried the sunscreen?  i don't want it to break me out.  : /
I tried the sunscreen during the summer and I didn't have any breakouts from it, but it does smell like oranges.

Back