Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine is in kent wa. I'm in NYC. This is going to take a while
One of mine has been there for 3 days now and tracking info has not updated at all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> im getting impatient  

I honestly wish they'd said "$100 value bags, with opportunity to win ipad mini" because that's probably the only one that has that much. I still probably would've gotten one because stuf!!

I'm a little disappointed there doesn't seem to be more variation in what they're sending... :

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I honestly wish they'd said "$100 value bags, with opportunity to win ipad mini" because that's probably the only one that has that much. I still probably would've gotten one because stuf!!

I'm a little disappointed there doesn't seem to be more variation in what they're sending... :
I've thought from the beginning that the "to $500 value" is referring to whoever will get the iPad mini. My guess is every box will be around the $100 value mark except the iPad box. I haven't seen anyone with a $200+ value box though so they may be out there?

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm getting the mini... Positive thinking
biggrin.gif
goof luck
santa.gif

Ahh.. I was so tempted to get the New Years Mystery Box but I'm so glad I passed on it.  I bought two of the mystery wristlets and I think that was a better deal because you knew you were guaranteed the cuticle oil (one of my favorites out of all their products).  The polishes that came with those were kind of lame, and the kind I would never pick out myself. 

All in all the holiday gift sets (ie, the Holiday Sparkles set, worth $120+ but is on sale for $28) were better deals to me: you knew what you were getting and they were massively discounted. 

Have any of ya'll tried the freedom top coat yet? I put mine on today and am curious to see how it wears. It dried quickly and left a very shiny finish, so I like it so far. 

My box is in route- yay- it finally started moving. I got an email Wednesday that it was shipped but it only showed an acceptance on the 21st and it shows it departed Washington on th 22nd- my mini is on its way!! Wishful thinking, wishful thinking... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe tomorrow- hopefully- then I'll have something to open on Xmas!!,

Have any of ya'll tried the freedom top coat yet? I put mine on today and am curious to see how it wears. It dried quickly and left a very shiny finish, so I like it so far. 
I tried it today! I loved the finish that it gave and it did dry quickly. I put it over a lightbulb for a few minutes like it said. Also curious to see how it lasts. Let me know how it goes for you!,

I ordered two, one got here Saturday, and the other should be here tomorrow!

My first one had the Matte top coat (which I'm so super excited for!), Porita (which I ALMOST got with last months glitters but decided on Vivien instead, so yay!), Isla, Hoch, and the brown mystery glitter.

I was overall happy with the box, especially since I ended up skipping the January box. I can't wait for my second one to get here, hopefully there will be a little variety from my first!

OK, this is my very first MUT post. Since I enjoyed reading about everyone else's boxes, so here's what I got today. According to the packing slip, I got "Mystery Box 5"

Full size SPF 30 Daylight Defense

3x Nail Remover pads 1x packet glycolic hand scrub White glitter pot  
Polishes:
Unnamed glitter
Catherine
Renee
Lucy
Emmanuelle
Chelsea
Overall, I'm pleased, though I think some of the colors are a little girlier than I would have normally gotten for myself. 

Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today. While overall, I'm of a mixed bag of what I received, I think I did better on the mystery box than I would have on January's box. So I can't complain.

Pedi creme

Yet Another Melissa. I literally gave one of the 4 I've gotten in mystery boxes away as a gift yesterday. *sigh*

Matte Top Coat - already have one from the suedes

Gwyneth

The mystery glitter

Sandra

Brandt - from the Trina Turk collection

Blue glitter pot

2 nail polish remover pads

2 packets of the glycolic hand scrub

I received this same box.  Whilte Melissa, Gwyneth and Sandra were all dupes for me, I love the glitter, matte top coat, and Brandt; and can always use more Pedi creme.  Not a bad box, since I do like Brandt better than some of the more pastel colors I've seen in other boxes.

I am so mad I ordered two boxes thinking i would get two different ones and they are exactly the same box. What a waste of the extra 20 I spent.

i got box 4, erica, sienna, chelsea, stella and popova. glitter pot, polish remover pads, hand cream and spf30and i hope i hid this ok. first spoiler post

My box is still showing as processing, but I came home from work and it was on my doorstep. I've never ordered from Julep, so everything is new to me. I got Mystery box #4

- Pedi Creme

- Boho Glam Mascara

- Lauren

- Dendrie

- Cindy

- Annie

- Mystery glitter polish

- 3 packettes of polish remover & 2 of hand creme

i got box #4   6 awesome colors, spf hand/face lotion (super excited about this one, i spf the bajeez out of my hands and face!) blue glitter pot, 3 packets of remover, 3 packets of brightener
 does anyone else bring their own polish to the salon when getting a mani or pedi?

I got mystery box #3 and I'm not too impressed with it.
I got a full size Pedi Creme 2 samples of Glycolic Hand Scrub 3 packets of the One Step Polish Remover Pads Melissa (dupe) Sandra (dupe) Brandt Gwyneth Mystery Glitter Matte Top Coat

Back