Julep October 2013 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I mean lighter, a more khaki Nan maybe.  Nan is too red.  I don't want an oxblood or a burgundy.  I want a light brown, almost khaki, with red tones.  

But not rust?

Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't really wear many typical fall colors, so who knows if the October box will have anything for me. I'm still excited for it though and hoping for more neutrals (yawn, I know no one else is ;-))

Colors this fall are all over the place in everybody's collections, Flowerfish! Even some really bright versions of typical fall colors. Hope you can find something you like. 

Wanting Glitter, glitter, & more glitter. I'm super obsessed right now!!! Loving Meaganola idea of Halloween glitter with skulls,etc.

i love the ideas for more greens, microglitters and a haloween polish like america the beautiful. i'd also like one just like fireworks.

I REALLY REALLY WANT A BROWN POLISH LIKE VIVIEN.

Quote: Originally Posted by r4chel77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  i love the ideas for more greens, microglitters and a haloween polish like america the beautiful. i'd also like one just like fireworks.

I REALLY REALLY WANT A BROWN POLISH LIKE VIVIEN.

That would be really pretty, Rachel. My Vivien and Amelia(?) was the prettiest manicure I wore all summer.

Nudes are back in season, so I'd love some gorgeous nudes, deep chocolatey browns (I STILL would adore a whole box of chocolate colors from milk to dark and everything in between mmmmmmm....) and I'd also love a beautiful hunter green, rich saturated blue teal, and maybe a glittery golden amber-orange!

i vote for fun halloween colors, like orange purple and green jelly glitter, candy corn colored glitter. and coordinating polishes. not just black and silver polishes

Nudes are back in season, so I'd love some gorgeous nudes, deep chocolatey browns (I STILL would adore a whole box of chocolate colors from milk to dark and everything in between mmmmmmm....) and I'd also love a beautiful hunter green, rich saturated blue teal, and maybe a glittery golden amber-orange!
Oooh....those sound amazing, but they are the exact colors I have coming from Bondi. Lol. I would love to see Julep's take on them, though.
i vote for fun halloween colors, like orange purple and green jelly glitter, candy corn colored glitter. and coordinating polishes. not just black and silver polishes
CANDY CORN COLORED GLITTER! I need this in my life. I love candy corn. My cousin & I make it every year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to see an autumn leaf multicolored glitter with red, deep red, orange, pumpkin, rust, bronze, and any other fall leaf colors.  I want it to be similar in consistency to Chelsea.

I'm loving all these glitter ideas! I hope a julep spy is listening
ninja.gif

So I was going through my nail polish collection & I came across this awesome fall/Halloween julep sparkle polish. It was the mystery glitter polish from a mystery box last winter- it's a perfect combo of black & rust glitter- just a reminder for those ladies who may have forgotten about this polish. Screams Fall- perfect for the upcoming season!! Mine doesn't have a name or I would post it!!

I hope there's no orange colours- I feel like all I ever get from Julep is variations of orange.

I would love a deep green, or even a dark shimmery brown.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I was going through my nail polish collection & I came across this awesome fall/Halloween julep sparkle polish. It was the mystery glitter polish from a mystery box last winter- it's a perfect combo of black & rust glitter- just a reminder for those ladies who may have forgotten about this polish. Screams Fall- perfect for the upcoming season!! Mine doesn't have a name or I would post it!!

Oh I think you are talking about the New Year's box mystery glitter some people got it with a label that said Erica others had no label. It is a beautiful color and very fall appropriate.

GIVE ME ALL THE DARK COLOURS

Wow, I also can't believe only 3 more days! julep used to ship so quickly now everything feels like you're running through a dream but the roads are like made of jelly seaweed. : Really disappointed in the shipping issue, but I guess we'll see how it plays out this month

Has anyone seen the retired julep colors for $7.99? http://www.julep.com/shop/nail-color/bon-voyage.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20130917_maven-retired-colors-sale I got an email this morning. I bought a backup of Chelsea, 2 of Vivien and Marion. I have always wanted to get Vivien but it was always OOS. Chelsea is my fave glitter and Marion is a pretty blue? Did everyone else resist? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah- I resisted. Looked like all of the colors are ones they have been putting in mystery boxes to clear out the warehouse.

Quote: Originally Posted by AshY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone seen the retired julep colors for $7.99?

http://www.julep.com/shop/nail-color/bon-voyage.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20130917_maven-retired-colors-sale

I got an email this morning. I bought a backup of Chelsea, 2 of Vivien and Marion. I have always wanted to get Vivien but it was always OOS. Chelsea is my fave glitter and Marion is a pretty blue?

Did everyone else resist?
wink.gif

I didn't get an email.

Quote: Originally Posted by AshY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone seen the retired julep colors for $7.99?

http://www.julep.com/shop/nail-color/bon-voyage.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20130917_maven-retired-colors-sale

I got an email this morning. I bought a backup of Chelsea, 2 of Vivien and Marion. I have always wanted to get Vivien but it was always OOS. Chelsea is my fave glitter and Marion is a pretty blue?

Did everyone else resist?
wink.gif

I am just about to order something. I put in my 50% off next nail color code for signing up for text messages and it brought the one nail polish to $1.08. Not sure if I want more than the one though.

Has anybody used the Matte Top Coat? I am tempted to get that one too.

Back