Julep October 2013 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Natme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My stuff too got delivered today... BUT somewhere else! Someone around here is enjoying my zig zag box and my 2 Nail 911 *sighs* Even tho I was super disappointed with the mystery box I still wanted it since I paid for it. Now to see how I get this issued solved :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Now THAT stinks! Call Julep right away. Remember they are on Western Time, so they should still be there.

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Now THAT stinks! Call Julep right away. Remember they are on Western Time, so they should still be there.
I did , Hannah was very nice about it but they still need me to contact my local post office before they can agree to re-send my stuff. I will be visiting them tomorrow morning, this is what happens when my mail-man goes on vacation lol. Hope you are enjoying your items!

Quote: Originally Posted by Natme /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did , Hannah was very nice about it but they still need me to contact my local post office before they can agree to re-send my stuff. I will be visiting them tomorrow morning, this is what happens when my mail-man goes on vacation lol. Hope you are enjoying your items!
Not really ... I'm having more fun reading on here! But I have to quit soon so I can get up around 4 to get cleaned up and go to the hospital for a gallbladder function scan tomorrow. No nail polish orders too. 

Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  YEAH! I LOVE Beatrix. She is seriously BEAUTIFUL! I ordered her with my free nail polish coupon. 
I almost ordered her as an add-on, but didn't I have been mentally kicking myself since. She looks gorgeous.

YEAH! I LOVE Beatrix. She is seriously BEAUTIFUL! I ordered her with my free nail polish coupon. 
I order Beatrix for free as well. Can she come already so I can pair her with Cleopatra? Think I might go for the bogeyman set. Cleopatra will be my only dupe but I want the scarf so bad even though I am not a scarf person, it's just beautiful.

Beatrix is so gorgeous. I love the iridescent sparkles. I used her as a topcoat over metallic gold. Not cleaned up yet, but wanted to share:

Quote: Originally Posted by LinaMingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I order Beatrix for free as well. Can she come already so I can pair her with Cleopatra?

Think I might go for the bogeyman set. Cleopatra will be my only dupe but I want the scarf so bad even though I am not a scarf person, it's just beautiful.
how is everyone getting free polishes?! 

so when do we get the coupon for free polish for taking 3 months in a row? I used jules for this month, so maybe thats what happened, but I also may have missed the email, its set to my school email which I never check now... (off to check now)

Just got my ultimate mystery box... version two, with 

oil spray, salt spray, cuticle oil, foot stick, and three polishes (amy, sienna, and lois). Good value. Already have the oil spray so will be gifting that. I was going to buy the sea salt spray so I'm glad in came in the box, but I will say this is the least exciting mystery box I've gotten.

Quote: Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beatrix is so gorgeous. I love the iridescent sparkles. I used her as a topcoat over metallic gold. Not cleaned up yet, but wanted to share:

Quote: Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good luck tomorrow Angi!
Thanks for sharing Beatrix with us! And thanks for the good wishes. I have no idea how this test is done (gallbladder function test).

I'm afraid to order a spooky set because I really don't think I'll receive it in time for Halloween. But some of them look really nice.

Ooh! That's a great idea. Now I want to try Beatrix over a gold! Or maybe over the yellow from the Oct box? Also, after seeing the curated sets I'm dying to do a candy corn mani. I don't have the yellow they have in the candy corn set, but I'm thinking Nicholette, Karen, & Nadia would do nicely. I did my Fiore/Francis stamp mani on Saturday & there are absolutely no chips & the tip wear is barely noticeable. I think I've finally found the base coat & top coat that works for me! Zoya Anchor & Armor! I've NEVER had a mani last this long.

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh! That's a great idea. Now I want to try Beatrix over a gold! Or maybe over the yellow from the Oct box?

Also, after seeing the curated sets I'm dying to do a candy corn mani. I don't have the yellow they have in the candy corn set, but I'm thinking Nicholette, Karen, & Nadia would do nicely.

I did my Fiore/Francis stamp mani on Saturday & there are absolutely no chips & the tip wear is barely noticeable. I think I've finally found the base coat & top coat that works for me! Zoya Anchor & Armor! I've NEVER had a mani last this long.
I LOVE anchor & armor! I use that combination a LOT, and always get extremely good wear with it. I haven't been using it recently though because my nails have been peeling so I've been using Nailtiques 2 as my base coat and after maybe 2 weeks my nails seem as good as new! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yup, it was in my inbox. I keep forgetting I really need to port that email over to the alumni kind. whoops. I have tried switching my julep email so many times, it never works.

So, I can't decide on a color... so which Julep color do you think is the most unique? I wanted to get Julia, but sadly it it out of stock :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am thinking maybe Blakley or Reiko, but not swooning over either. I would love to hear your stand out polish picks.

So, I can't decide on a color... so which Julep color do you think is the most unique? I wanted to get Julia, but sadly it it out of stock :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am thinking maybe Blakley or Reiko, but not swooning over either. I would love to hear your stand out polish picks.
It took me about three days to decide. First I went through my wish list but most of them were out of stock. Then I was afraid of getting a dupe so I made a list of what I already had especially since I just ordered evie when I actually have her. At the end is the day I narrowed it down to something full maven price to get my my money's worth and remembered Beatrix not being part of any of my recent orders. Sorry I don't have a color suggestion but I can definately understand it being hard to pick a color.

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I adore Julia it is one of my all time favorite polishes, and I always get compliments when I wear it. I sadly haven't tried the other two, but from online pics I really like Blakely.

Latest posts

Back