Let's Get Fit Together!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went today, for an hour. Did 30 minutes on a recumbent bike, 8 miles. Then I did some weights, not all of the ones I should do though because I'm lazy. Then  I walked like 1/2 a mile on their track.

I walked around the farmer's market this morning too, but I ate a lot of samples there so it doesn't count.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went today, for an hour. Did 30 minutes on a recumbent bike, 8 miles. Then I did some weights, not all of the ones I should do though because I'm lazy. Then  I walked like 1/2 a mile on their track.

I walked around the farmer's market this morning too, but I ate a lot of samples there so it doesn't count.
Depends on what the samples were. Were they sweets? Veggies? 

I'm with you! Well, technically I'll be starting Tuesday since MWF are weightlifting days for me, but I'm with ya! We can do this! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i vow to start Couch to 5k on Monday, who's with me????!!!!

yay!!!! we have to keep each other updated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> deal?!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you! Well, technically I'll be starting Tuesday since MWF are weightlifting days for me, but I'm with ya! We can do this! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yeah some people like working out after work. it's hard for me to find motivation after a long day at work.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I say this every monday. I think I need to do it after work instead of trying to do it at 6 AM.

Deal!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I'm going to do all of my workouts in the evenings...I'm tired, but I know there is no freakin' way that I will be getting up early lol. 

yay!!!! we have to keep each other updated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> deal?!

yeah some people like working out after work. it's hard for me to find motivation after a long day at work.

i've used my fitnesspal before. it's super useful
I'm really getting to like it, I can't wait for my fitbit to get here so I can start using it.

Fitness Goal for  April: I have one small bottle of Dr Pepper in the fridge as I am writing this. After I drink that, there will be no sodas for the month of April.

The downside is I can't go too crazy cause I have to go in for a fitting on the dress for my cruise in 3 weeks. Once that is done, I can't really loose too much more weight, the dress is a strapless and I do not want any wardrobe malfunctions!

Alright I just downloaded the week one c25k podcast someone linked to earlier. Tomorrow after work, at 6 PM I am starting c25k. I will do it m/w/f, at  6 PM, and Thursday is softball. 

I thought it would be a pain to do it on friday's since I like to go out, but I think it will be a good idea to do it so that I don't start drinking at 6 PM lmao. 

Cookies, breads, cheeses.  I found a really good cheese, the lady said it was ricotta but it tastes sooooooo good so I bought some. I had some for lunch on celery.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Depends on what the samples were. Were they sweets? Veggies? 

Have fun!!

It looks like my runs are going to be limited to the treadmill, for awhile at least. Straight thunderstorms for the next week! :/

I'm done with the excuses, I am going for a run! Back in 30!

Distance: 1.48 miles at 15:53 a mile. Not great, ended up having to walk more than run since I'm not 100% just yet but I'll take it.

good job!!!

Distance: 1.48 miles at 15:53 a mile. Not great, ended up having to walk more than run since I'm not 100% just yet but I'll take it.

Started week 1 of C25K. When he mentioned that I shouldn't be out of breath, I was DEFINITELY out of breath lol. That's how out of shape I am. I didn't think it would be that bad, but it was a challenge for me. I took a two minute break at one point because I felt like giving up. Surprisingly, I was able to complete it tho :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Next workout will be on Wednesday at 6:30am. 

Anyone else have workout updates? 

Started week 1 of C25K. When he mentioned that I shouldn't be out of breath, I was DEFINITELY out of breath lol. That's how out of shape I am. I didn't think it would be that bad, but it was a challenge for me. I took a two minute break at one point because I felt like giving up. Surprisingly, I was able to complete it tho :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Next workout will be on Wednesday at 6:30am. 

Anyone else have workout updates? 

I'm starting as soon as I get home. I just convinced my boss to do c25k with me, so now I will also have some real life support too. 

oh gawd I almost died. but I feel pretty good now after a long shower and gulping down my body weight in water XD

if anyone's interested in a hip hop playlist, I found this one today right before I went out to do my first run:

http://www.kissmyblackass.org/podcasts/

She has playlists for C25K and 5K to 10K. When you click on either of those, you'll be able to see the list of songs for every playlist. o_O <--- my face when I saw that the first song was TI's Big Shit Poppin. lmao. but there's a good mix of 2000's songs. she tries to make it like Ullrey's and tells you when to switch from walking to running. but her voice is really low compared to the songs so that was a bit confusing at first. but she's not telling you anything complicated so it's nbd.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! I'm gonna DL this for Wednesday's session

Originally Posted by icecreamofwheat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh gawd I almost died. but I feel pretty good now after a long shower and gulping down my body weight in water XD

if anyone's interested in a hip hop playlist, I found this one today right before I went out to do my first run:

http://www.kissmyblackass.org/podcasts/

She has playlists for C25K and 5K to 10K. When you click on either of those, you'll be able to see the list of songs for every playlist. o_O <--- my face when I saw that the first song was TI's Big Shit Poppin. lmao. but there's a good mix of 2000's songs. she tries to make it like Ullrey's and tells you when to switch from walking to running. but her voice is really low compared to the songs so that was a bit confusing at first. but she's not telling you anything complicated so it's nbd.

Back