Limited Edition: MOTHER'S DAY GLOSSYBOX 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but my regular box for April just showed up without any notice. Both of them still show packing when I log on to the site. So who knows...

My box has been showing in the pack stage for quite awhile.  Expected deliver date on the order shows 5/7.    That's Wednesday!  So, excited to have a box arrive two weeks in a row.  This is my only subscription and I started with the March box.  Very happy so far.

I have a mascara I really like already.  Thinking I may be passing the mascara in this box on to my daughter to experiment with for her dance recital.  But, looking forward to trying it first.  I am not sure about the lip color yet.  I have been wearing neutrals so the April Bellapierre gloss was perfect.  Its so fun to play.

Today is Monday and mothers day is next sunday and there is no sign of my box shipping.  Has anyone got any confirmation that the box shipped. I will not have this by mothers day . No way

My box says it is still in packing. I emailed them 3 days ago and still haven't received a response. I don't think it will be here in time either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw a GLOSSYBOX tweet that said "we are expediting shipping"  This was in regards to the Mother's day box.  Boxes will arrive by 5/11.

Thank goodness! I was worried about Mother's Day! This makes me feel better. Hope I get my April box this week also :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good things happening here too.   The tracking number works when I plug it into a prior order.  Mother's Day box has left the facility in the wee hours of today.

Does anyone else's tracking say this:

Cincinnati, OH, United States 05/05/2014 11:50 P.M. The shipper requested this package to be held for pickup at the UPS facility. / Package must be picked up within 5 business days. I don't want to have to go pick it up! lol

@@Laurlaur ~ Your box seems to be on a journey there.  Mine still shows that it left Kentucky at 3:00AM.   Not much else happening.   I saw a FEDEX truck today and ran for the door.  It was just my son's graduation invites.  Those should be exciting but I would prefer my GLOSSYBOX.  How sad is that?!

@@Kookymama Haha, that's totally acceptable!!  It's no worse than me sitting in front my computer all day waiting for the box, while I keep on refreshing the tracking page!

I think mine is coming the old fashion way.  The tracking doesn't look any different than the last few orders.  Same departing location as the April Box. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else's tracking say this:

Cincinnati, OH, United States 05/05/2014 11:50 P.M. The shipper requested this package to be held for pickup at the UPS facility. / Package must be picked up within 5 business days.I don't want to have to go pick it up! lol
Mine said this and then now says..

Cincinnati, OH, United States 05/06/2014 5:47 P.M. UPS prohibits air transport of this hazardous material. / The package will be returned to the sender. 
UGH. :angry:

Mine said this and then now says..

Cincinnati, OH, United States 05/06/2014 5:47 P.M. UPS prohibits air transport of this hazardous material. / The package will be returned to the sender. 
UGH. :angry:
OMG.  Mine says that now too.

This is so frustrating!! :angry:

OMG.  Mine says that now too.

This is so frustrating!! :angry:
And good luck trying to contact customer support.  Everyone who is a regular subscriber is flaming their FB page because they have not received their April boxes yet and have been charged for May already.  I would be PISSED too.  Sigh.

Mine just says it shipped but tracking doesn't work, again! If it gets sent back I'll be soooo mad! My tracking works about 50% of the time, I usually get my box before tracking works, lol.

I wonder if mine will say that too!

Bother.  It's the Pureology, isn't it?  You can't ship aerosol by air, it has to go ground.  Which means mine probably will end up with the same status as yours soon.  Well.  I have my doubts now about whether this can arrive for Mothers Day.  I wonder what they will do about it...

As for people complaining about their April box in May...  I had no idea when I signed up that it was any different!  So I think it's easier for me to accept the fact that they come in the next month.

HOWEVER,  what they need to do is change their payment schedule.  They shouldn't charge for the next month if the previous months hasn't been delivered.  They should switch from charging on the 5th to charging on the 10th or something.  At least until they figure out how to ship better.

Has it always been like this or is that new?  Not getting your box til the next month, I mean?  I signed up in January and its been like that every month since.

I wonder if mine will say that too!

Bother.  It's the Pureology, isn't it?  You can't ship aerosol by air, it has to go ground.  Which means mine probably will end up with the same status as yours soon.  Well.  I have my doubts now about whether this can arrive for Mothers Day.  I wonder what they will do about it...

As for people complaining about their April box in May...  I had no idea when I signed up that it was any different!  So I think it's easier for me to accept the fact that they come in the next month.

HOWEVER,  what they need to do is change their payment schedule.  They shouldn't charge for the next month if the previous months hasn't been delivered.  They should switch from charging on the 5th to charging on the 10th or something.  At least until they figure out how to ship better.

Has it always been like this or is that new?  Not getting your box til the next month, I mean?  I signed up in January and its been like that every month since.
It was like that in January -- 2013.  And it had been happening to people for a while even before that.  I actually came on here to see if it had changed since I got infuriated with the delays combined with the answer-dodging and rage-canceled before I even received that box.  I inexplicably ended up with *two* boxes that month.

Back