L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ladies! so I got this invitation today to the new L'Oreal testing center in Hudson yards. It mentioned testing hair color and being a "hair model" at their salon. But I'm such an idiot... I did not write down the phone number and when I finished the survey I can no longer go back! I tried google but it's nowhere to be found.

Please tell me someone had the same offer and wrote down the number!!

You can also PM me if you prefer.

Or if anyone has another idea how to fix this?
email them! they will get back to you i'm sure

I don't think they will... I emailed them twice in the past and never heard back from them!
oh dang - everytime i've had problems i've emailed...maybe someone else go the number then and can share! keep us posted if they do i would love to hear about this program 

I sure  hope we would reply to you if you email us but I figured it was easier to post this.  If you are interested in testing at our Hudson Yards office, please email  [SIZE=12pt][email protected]/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#711f08051231020401011e03055f1d1e0314101d0402105f121e1c/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection#711f08051231020401011e03055f1d1e0314101d0402105f121e1c[/SIZE].   We look forward to your participation!
Thank you so much Jenna! 

I am going to email right now. I was so happy and grateful about finishing that survey and then when I realized my mistake it was such a let-down. And as I said, I have emailed through the secure system for panelists twice in the past and never heard back.

I can't wait to come and try hair color (or anything for that matter) at your new center!

Thanks again

Sandra

Just received my compensation for the eyeshadow study :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> - Lancome Grandiose mascara and a L'oreal glossy balm!
That's what I got too. Can't use the glossy balm because it's in a super light shade (I mean, for a frosted lips look it would work, but not under normal circumstances)...I used the mascara, even following the directions, and I like it, but don't see anything all that special about it. Then I used it again, applying it how I would normally apply mascara and I got better results.

i got the blush and face brush too..if anyone wants to trade for their mascara in box me i will never use the blush!!

I just finished a concealer study, but just noticed that there was no 'Compensation' mentioned. Is that normal? I've always had the ones that they will mail you the participation gift in a few weeks. 

Just took a pre-qualifying survey they said they will contact me if everything lines up which I hope it does :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Only qualified for 2 test and both of those were instant so I don't really know about them contacting me later...

Just took a pre-qualifying survey they said they will contact me if everything lines up which I hope it does :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Only qualified for 2 test and both of those were instant so I don't really know about them contacting me later...
Same here! that product sounds interesting, too. Hope it becomes a real study ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dang loreal, was not expecting this
2016-08-01.jpg

Latest posts

Back