L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is so nice. Which study was this for?

OMG!!! what did you do to get THAT?! I have never seen them give out UD products before! I am green with jealousy :'( please tell us which study that was from!
It was through a separate loreal community that I qualified for through loreal consumer testing. I think we all should have gotten the survey to quality for it months ago. Anyways, that community is now closed and this was comp for community participation not a study :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dang loreal, was not expecting this
2016-08-01.jpg
That's the kind of comp I would like!

It was through a separate loreal community that I qualified for through loreal consumer testing. I think we all should have gotten the survey to quality for it months ago. Anyways, that community is now closed and this was comp for community participation not a study :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's what you gt from the Co-Lab? wow. I was part of it too, just got my comp last week but it was not nearly as nice as yours. I did not get a makeup bag, and only 4 products- a lancom eye shadow paate, loreal illuminatior, mascara and eyeliner. Yours is worth like 5 times more then mine... Damn! so happy for you though that's awesome!

whoa wha was this comp for? im sure i completed 5 surveys ( when they tell you this survey will count towards 5) but nada
Check my previous post, two posts above yours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's what you gt from the Co-Lab? wow. I was part of it too, just got my comp last week but it was not nearly as nice as yours. I did not get a makeup bag, and only 4 products- a lancom eye shadow paate, loreal illuminatior, mascara and eyeliner. Yours is worth like 5 times more then mine... Damn! so happy for you though that's awesome!
Yup! I posted a video response. They did mention the video responses get better prizes, or whatever the wording was 

Just got the comp for the lip liner study: 

IMG_20160805_144748.jpg

This must be the worst compensation L'Oreal has ever sent to me :(

I mean, not to be greedy. I am very thankful for testing the (amazing!) lip liner and to get anything at all, but this is just so disappointing... it is the third Maybelline mascara I get in a row. It's just gonna rot in the bottom of my drawer with it's friends. And a regular black eyeliner. so underwhelming  :unsure:

I wish they had just sent me two of that same lip liner, I would have been so much happier. 

Sorry, needed to vent it out. 

Wow, they sent out that comp fast! I should be receiving mine soon  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I totally understand, I was underwhelmed with my 1st comp, but I just had to get over it... Now I know what to expect for my 2nd comp...I think the 3rd time will be the best! It can only get better right?! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got the comp for the lip liner study: 

IMG_20160805_144748.jpg

This must be the worst compensation L'Oreal has ever sent to me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I mean, not to be greedy. I am very thankful for testing the (amazing!) lip liner and to get anything at all, but this is just so disappointing... it is the third Maybelline mascara I get in a row. It's just gonna rot in the bottom of my drawer with it's friends. And a regular black eyeliner. so underwhelming  :unsure:

I wish they had just sent me two of that same lip liner, I would have been so much happier. 

Sorry, needed to vent it out. 

Yippee just received my comp for MC16-77.....A girl can never get enough mascara and eye liner. I can't wait to get into another study ASAP!!20160808_145003.jpg

I just finished a concealer study, but just noticed that there was no 'Compensation' mentioned. Is that normal? I've always had the ones that they will mail you the participation gift in a few weeks.
I was in this same study and received my comp today. Lancôme color design palette in jade fever and a maybelline expert tools eyeshadow brush. Hopefully you will get yours soon!

The first study I finally qualified for was the recent concealer one and this was my amazing comp.! Loved the concealer and this Lancome pallette is gorgeous! I'm super happy with it.
20160812_155134.jpg
I got the same comp! very, very happy as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I loved the concealer too, will definitely buy it if/when I see it in stores.

Comp for eye makeup remover product arrived today. Kiehl's cream deodorant and the same Maybelline eyelash curler I got in a previous comp. At least the cream deodorant feels nice. 

After a year of trying, I was finally selected for the concealer test. I just received a green Lancome eye shadow quad. It's very pretty, but doesn't suit my coloring at all. I'm giving it to my mom, who looks stunning in these shades. I wish I'd gotten the purple one, it would have been perfect.

I had a survey today... and disqualified. So far I've been disqualified from three surveys. Does it normally take a long time before qualifying for a product trial?

Ever since I have joined...I have always being disqualified.

I had a survey today... and disqualified. So far I've been disqualified from three surveys. Does it normally take a long time before qualifying for a product trial?

Latest posts

Back