L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my compensation for the lip color remover study that finished about a week ago. I basically  got 2 different eyeliners..

L'Oreal Infallible silky pencil eyeliner Silkissime '220 Plum'

Maybelline Color Tattoo concentrated crayon '750 Charcoal Chrome'

Well.. at least I didn't get a cleanser  :lol:  and fortunately I think I'll be able to use both colors

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received comp for the moisturizer study...finally get a chance to try Urban Decay :) 20161017_192750.jpg

I was in a mascara study (1 mascara 1 week) that ended Oct. 31. Got my comp today: L'Oreal Revitalift Moisture Blur and Maybelline lipstick in Crazy for Coffee. Very pretty color. Just glad it doesn't smell like coffee cause I hate coffee. haha 

20161118_153623.jpeg

I was in an eyebrow product study that finished last week.. and that's what I got for compensation:

Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Gloss in '060 Nude Illusion'

Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Voluptuous Blow Out (Blow Dry Bodifying Treatment)

I'm pretty happy with the lip gloss because I am almost out of my everyday lip gloss and needed a new one.. and this one's great :) I'm not sure how much I'm going to use the blow dry treatment but it's still exciting to try it out!

IMG_3080.JPG

I was in an eyebrow product study that finished last week.. and that's what I got for compensation:

Maybelline Color Elixir Lip Gloss in '060 Nude Illusion'

Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Voluptuous Blow Out (Blow Dry Bodifying Treatment)
Me too! I wish I got a nude gloss. Mine was berry I doubt I'll wear it. The blow dry stuff is nice though and it smells good. I just WISH I knew what that brow stuff was I'm going to cry when it's gone I love it!!

Hey everyone. This is what I got for 1 week lipstick test. Great products and fast reward. It only took couple weeks!! Thank you Loreal!!!!

image.jpeg

Is it bad that I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for comp from a two product hair study?? The last time I had a study close to this my comp was amazing, I'm so excited to think of what it could be this time around. Especially seeing the Urban Decay products floating around here.... 

Just received my comp for the concealer study...these la tweezer precise lancome tweezers are 32 bucks online omg, lovely maybelline lippy and a mascara!! :) my pic won't load :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Was anyone else in a 2 week/2 product hair mousse study that ended about a month ago? I'm still anxiously awaiting for the comp :) curious if anyone else has received anything...

Random... bare with me! So last year, could have even been the year before. There was a full body sunblock I tested. I remember really liking it so I saved a little in some tiny plastic containers. Tonight I was going through my bathroom cabinet and find these containers. I pull them out and notice the ones with the sunblock in it all have holes burnt through the top and bottom of them. I just thought it was crazy and even scary just knowing this stuff went on my body. If it can burn a hole through hard plastic, I dont even want to imagine what it could do to my skin. After seeing this I feel like im done being a guinnea pig for Loreal. No matter what the compensation, it's just not worth it to me. Even though im sure this hasn't happened to any of you, I just wanted to inform you all so you are aware. Be careful, we really don't know what is in these products they are sending us!!!

IMG_6167.JPGIMG_6168.JPG

***Two of these containers have foundation in them and you can see that nothing is wrong with the containers.***

Last edited by a moderator:
Random... bare with me! So last year, could have even been the year before. There was a full body sunblock I tested. I remember really liking it so I saved a little in some tiny plastic containers. Tonight I was going through my bathroom cabinet and find these containers. I pull them out and notice the ones with the sunblock in it all have holes burnt through the top and bottom of them. I just thought it was crazy and even scary just knowing this stuff went on my body. If it can burn a hole through hard plastic, I dont even want to imagine what it could do to my skin. After seeing this I feel like im done being a guinnea pig for Loreal. No matter what the compensation, it's just not worth it to me. Even though im sure this hasn't happened to any of you, I just wanted to inform you all so you are aware. Be careful, we really don't know what is in these products they are sending us!!!

IMG_6167.JPG
IMG_6168.JPG

***Two of these containers have foundation in them and you can see that nothing is wrong with the containers.***
Wow! This is disturbing. It seems like a burn, I wonder which ingredient made them heat up so much. Did it also damage your drawers?

Thanks for sharing this.

I got an email from them recently actually saying I was qualified for a survey, never had that happen to me before. Sadly once I finally had time to get around to it (earlier today) it was already gone. I would check to see if any of you still have it available!

I had a prequalification survey yesterday. 

Has anyone ever checked the "yes" box for pregnant/breastfeeding? I'm curious if telling them you're pregnant will automatically disqualify from everything.

Back