L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gel mask gets you to the question where they ask which brand...I got distracted and by the time I went back to my survey, my session had timed out and I got booted for not finishing in time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

gel mask gets you to the question where they ask which brand...I got distracted and by the time I went back to my survey, my session had timed out and I got booted for not finishing in time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
When that happens I usually log back into the site and its typically under "Incomplete Surveys" and am able to finish it. 

Originally Posted by plutorayz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When that happens I usually log back into the site and its typically under "Incomplete Surveys" and am able to finish it. 
Good call! I logged back in, and there it was!  Murad got me booted :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't received any e-mail or survey that was available to me lol
I haven't received a single email since the welcome email. Your best bet is just to log in consistently to check if there's any available. 

I signed up for this on Monday and just got the welcome e mail. We'll see how this works for me. I filled out all the introductory surveys (haircare, foundation uses and mascara preferences) among other things. Six down and waiting for more. I had signed up once before but never heard anything from them. Signed up again with all the same answers and heard back promptly. 

If it's the same one I just did, I got kicked out when I said I buy my mascara from big box retailers such as Target. Congrats for getting it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lisa N /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got a mascara home study!
Ahh, I got in too! I'm super excited! When I got the email I immediately jumped up and grabbed my laptop and my boyfriend freaked out because he thought something was wrong with me. Whoops! 

I use both badgal and theyre real. I stared at my screen trying to figure out what might work for a few minutes. Door number one or two lol.

I'm also sure this will be the only time I actually use something they are looking for lol.

I use both badgal and theyre real. I stared at my screen trying to figure out what might work for a few minutes. Door number one or two lol.
So do I! I just did an online case study with them for They're Real not long ago, so I figured that's what it would be. As far as the products, it said washable mascara, it'll probably just be 2 different formulas. I just did one with cleansers, and one was a gel cleanser, and one was a thicker clay like cleanser.

I just typed in 3 different ones.  I know that alone probably got me discarded, but it bugs me that they seem to always ask for one brand when I use different ones for different things and am familiar with several from experience.

At least that wasn't the brand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've always wanted to try that They're Real, though.

Anyone do studies and what to expect? The mascara study is for October..does this mean we should be getting our packages soon?

Anyone do studies and what to expect? The mascara study is for October..does this mean we should be getting our packages soon?
Yes, you'll get it a couple days before the study starts. The survey will be a lot of questions about how you like the product, is it clumpy, go on easy etc. the second survey will probably compare the two. When you're done, if you liked them, you have 2 mascaras to use, and a gift coming in the mail a couple weeks later. The last gift I got was a Garnier SPF something or other, before that was a Lancôme shadow quad, and once was $50 but I think those are rare.

Yes, you'll get it a couple days before the study starts. The survey will be a lot of questions about how you like the product, is it clumpy, go on easy etc. the second survey will probably compare the two. When you're done, if you liked them, you have 2 mascaras to use, and a gift coming in the mail a couple weeks later. The last gift I got was a Garnier SPF something or other, before that was a Lancôme shadow quad, and once was $50 but I think those are rare.
Ooo! Thanks, can't wait to be a guinea pig lol.

Back