May 2013 Ipsy bag!!! (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by derpyderp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies!

I'm a new member to makeuptalk but like you I'm waiting for May's sneak peeks. I used to come here often before I made an account, just to read different theories about what we were getting. Anyway... Here I am. Hello. First post. Hi. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would also like an all-lip products bag. Hopefully we start getting sneak peeks soon!
Welcome! We should hopefully see sneak peaks towards the beginning of the month.

Originally Posted by cindimpan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope that since it's May they'll do more with color and things maybe we can beat the heat?

Since their teaming up with Urban Decay I wouldn't mind getting:

24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (Probably in a different color so it's not the usual black)

Single Eye shadows

Setting sprays (It's one of the items that you can beat the heat with)
I'm with you on the setting sprays! That would definitely come in handy since before we know it it will be crazy hot, we need stuff to keep our faces from melting away, ha ha! I also think that if we get another UD product, a bright colored liner would be great!! We got black in Oct. or Nov., so one of the new colors, or even an older one that's a fun color would be awesome!! I personally am a little shadowed-out, but I wouldn't mind something different like a shadow pencil (NYX, looking at you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, or a cream shadow of some sort. Just something that is different than the pressed/loose pigments that we've gotten a lot of. 

Little bit off topic, but has anyone tried to refrigerate the Juice Beauty Hydrating mist stuff? I thought it would be super refreshing when it's hot and my face gets all oily to spray that stuff on cold, but I don't know if that's a bad idea or not. I can't imagine it would be, but I was just wondering if anyone else had tried this?

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm with you on the setting sprays! That would definitely come in handy since before we know it it will be crazy hot, we need stuff to keep our faces from melting away, ha ha! I also think that if we get another UD product, a bright colored liner would be great!! We got black in Oct. or Nov., so one of the new colors, or even an older one that's a fun color would be awesome!! I personally am a little shadowed-out, but I wouldn't mind something different like a shadow pencil (NYX, looking at you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, or a cream shadow of some sort. Just something that is different than the pressed/loose pigments that we've gotten a lot of. 

Little bit off topic, but has anyone tried to refrigerate the Juice Beauty Hydrating mist stuff? I thought it would be super refreshing when it's hot and my face gets all oily to spray that stuff on cold, but I don't know if that's a bad idea or not. I can't imagine it would be, but I was just wondering if anyone else had tried this?
I just bought the jumbo bottle of UD All Nighter for $29 from Ulta, and got a free mini All Nighter ($10 value) & mini eyeliner in zero (Not that I don't already have 3 of those...) that was only supposed to be applied when you spent $30 but I didn't have a problem, maybe they just figured "close enough." Then, I'm afraid this was a one day only thing, but they had free shipping when you spent $30 and they also gave me that with my $29 purchase.

So I got:

The big spray

The small spray

The eyeliner

A Philosophy freebie trio (also one day only, they said it was free with a $35 purchase but they gave me that as well)

and some other random samples

All shipped for $29 + tax, came out to $31.03, and I used Ebates for 8% back. 

Just a tip for those of you who don't have these stores nearby, you can sometimes get awesome deals online!!

I just hope every beauty sub doesn't start sending out bronzers and self tanners. That's one thing I dread about Summer boxes.

Would love a fun shade of eye liner for the summer! And something fun like a bright nail polish, flavored lip balm, or funky lipstick. Don't really need any more bronzers at this point, so fingers crossed it's a great box! 

I don't really NEED anything but I would like to get a lip balm with spf, something to beat frizzy hair (it's going to be crazy humid here) and something waterproof for the summer (a bright or natural brown waterproof eye pencil would be nice and useful)! I'm so ready to sign up again once I start seeing some spoilers... I missed ipsy this month!

I definitely don't need more eyeshadow or eyeliner. In the summer I don't really wear much of it anyway. It's all in the waterproof mascara and lipbalm with SPF! Honestly I would be content with lip balm, lip stick, lip gloss and lip scrub. I'm a lip junkie. 😜💄

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just hope every beauty sub doesn't start sending out bronzers and self tanners. That's one thing I dread about Summer boxes.
I also dread the bronzers and self tanners. I'm very pale and it's hard to get a good match with most tanners (I like St. Tropez's and that's about it...) and I don't like most anyway. I feel like out of all beauty products, tanners are the hardest to subtly test. Like, if I apply it all over my legs, I'm stuck with a possibly horrible looking fake tan for a few days. I know that some people love getting self tanners though, so I guess it's just a to each her own kind of thing.

I'm also on board for the lip scrub! Other items I would like to see: cuticle oil, more heel balms for summer, setting spray or mattifying sprays

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm also on board for the lip scrub! Other items I would like to see: cuticle oil, more heel balms for summer, setting spray or mattifying sprays
Heel balm would be helpful. I noticed my feet are dry and cracked the other day so they need a little TLC.

Heel balm would be helpful. I noticed my feet are dry and cracked the other day so they need a little TLC.
I would LOVE to get this. My feet need some attention, lol.

Yay May thread! lol how am I so far behind this month?! Gracious! Thoughts (shortened) from all I've read here: Possible lipshaped bag: YES!!. Lip products: meh, maybe. Lipscrub: sure, why not. Urban Decay products: HECK YES PLEASE!. Tanning/bronzer anything: Noooooo (dramatic fadeoff). Personally I'd love a bright eyeliner, lip stain, cuticle oil/treatment, blotting sheets or face wash!

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Emuhlyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would LOVE to get this. My feet need some attention, lol.
I've been using the Julep Best Pedi Creme ever, and I really like it makes everything feel so soft

Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

6.gif

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't believe that its already going to be May. Hopefully we start getting spoilers next week.
I am ready for spoilers even though my April bag isn't here yet.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally down for any of those!

Back