Memebox Affiliates

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why they wouldn't advertise this as a benefit of their affiliate program. Also, is anyone having any problems with the banners on their blog today? 
I CAN never use their banners - they do not show up on wordpress.  I just create my own by copying their image and then linking to my affiliate code.

This is AMAZING. Do you think they will accept my blog reviews in norwegian? I have mostly norwegian readers, so I like to keep it in norwegian for them.. Will it be an issue? Or should i still get 3 each review?
I don't see why it would be an issue....They can use google translate.  I am sure they have to do that with the english ones.

They are a global entity so all languages should be accepted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I don't see why it would be an issue....They can use google translate.  I am sure they have to do that with the english ones.

They are a global entity so all languages should be accepted :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you for reply ^^ Yea, thats true.. Hopefully they will like my reviews and give me some points!

This is AMAZING. Do you think they will accept my blog reviews in norwegian? I have mostly norwegian readers, so I like to keep it in norwegian for them.. Will it be an issue? Or should i still get 3 each review?
I was wondering that myself.  Mine are in English but I when I go to your blog I just use the Google translate and it mostly comes out right :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I were you, I would just send them in!  The worst they can say is no, right?  I don't think they will say no, though.

Edited for typos

Last edited by a moderator:
i just recently start blogging. Do you think if I send them the link review their memebox. Do they give me points?(maybe they just give points to popular blog i think)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering that myself.  Mine are in English but I when I go to your blog I just use the Google translate and it mostly comes out right :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If I were you, I would just send them in!  The worst they can say is no, right?  I don't think they will say no, though.

Edited for typos
Oh, you read my blog? Thats amazing :rolleyes:  Did so last night! I've been blogging since global 5-2, but dont think they will give me for old blogs. So gave them every review from global 11 up until cacao! Crossing my fingers for this one!!

This might be a dumb question, but can you use your own affiliate link for the % back or do you have to use the link of another blogger you like? 
You have to use another affiliates.  Your own won't work on your account.  You could use it on a secondary account, probably, but I just support my fellow bloggers instead so I don't know if you actually can. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@Saffyra I want to thank you SO much for letting us know about the blogging points.  Memebox just awarded me my points for all of the reviews I have made since May (since I started purchasing Memeboxes)

thank you so much :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm really so very glad!!  Your reviews are amazing and you totally deserve them!

My banners were working until today, but they don't show up now. Weird.
I think that Memebox had to move their site to a bigger server due to the release of the second collaboration box and it threw a bunch of their stuff for a loop--I suspect that the link to the banner image was broken in the process. 

Is anyone else a bit nervous about running into tax issues? I'm not sure if Memebox realizes this yet, but any US-based affiliate program or online employer is supposed to require tax documentation and issue you a W-2 ("W-2" is a statement of earnings for the purpose of filing one's taxes btw, in case you're not from the US) for earnings over $600 in one year. A lot of ad and affiliate programs don't pay out a cent until they have tax paperwork on file. sob I'm hoping to transfer enough of my blog's commissions into Memepoints so that I don't get to that point (because it becomes a hassle, seriously). I'm just concerned that it will get to be late December and the affiliate Memestaff will realize that they have a problem (because I don't know if they can write off our commissions as a business expense unless they give us W-2s over $600) and we won't be able to plan strategically by that point.

Wow, that's a lot of text. Sorry. ahahaha

I've never been an affiliate before so I have no idea about anything...

What kind of a hassle is it? :\

Thanks for telling me about the points for reviews! I sent them 3 reviews I did recently on my blog, and they responded in a matter of hours giving me 9 points! Seeing as I am buying crazy numbers of Memeboxes (and I would review them anyway), the points really help! 

Okay, quick question--I just signed up for the Affiliate program today, and got everything (I think) squared away. I reviewed Cooling Care, and just sent the link to them (hoping I can get 3 points? haha).

My question is, how do I get a 4 or 6 digit code to give away for $5 off? Or is that for higher earnings-based affiliates?

Back