Memebox Affiliates

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, quick question--I just signed up for the Affiliate program today, and got everything (I think) squared away. I reviewed Cooling Care, and just sent the link to them (hoping I can get 3 points? haha).

My question is, how do I get a 4 or 6 digit code to give away for $5 off? Or is that for higher earnings-based affiliates?
Well, when I first started I just asked them for a code for my readers.  But now it may not be so easy.  If you get over $200 in sales then you get a $5.  Under $200 gets a $3 code but I don't know if it's $0-200 or $50-$200 or something like that.

I'd just email them and ask.  The worst they can say is no, right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, when I first started I just asked them for a code for my readers.  But now it may not be so easy.  If you get over $200 in sales then you get a $5.  Under $200 gets a $3 code but I don't know if it's $0-200 or $50-$200 or something like that.

I'd just email them and ask.  The worst they can say is no, right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome, thanks for the info! Right now I just told my friend (who introduced me to all this Meme stuff, haha) to use my personal website address, so I guess that's most of what I can do. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well, when I first started I just asked them for a code for my readers. But now it may not be so easy. If you get over $200 in sales then you get a $5. Under $200 gets a $3 code but I don't know if it's $0-200 or $50-$200 or something like that.

I'd just email them and ask. The worst they can say is no, right? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It isn't based on sale only because according to sale, I met the requirement for the $5 code but their response is "Unfortunately, we have only limited quantity of August promo codes for our affiliates. We will let you know when there is a new opening."

It isn't based on sale only because according to sale, I met the requirement for the $5 code but their response is "Unfortunately, we have only limited quantity of August promo codes for our affiliates. We will let you know when there is a new opening."
Aww, okay. I did email them, so maybe I'll get lucky some month. Thanks for all the info, guys!

Ooo!  Interesting!  It didn't say anything about that in the email they sent out!  I wonder what changed their minds...

Now I'm glad I mentioned it because so many MUT girls can get more boxes now!
YES! Thank you for mentioning it! I just sent 12 reviews off to Memebox! YAY! I'm working on some risky-ish projects that require cash like ordering from the Memebox Korea website, so I'm thrilled that I'll be able to use points to keep buying boxes while I experiment with other options!

Was anyone an affiliate back when they first launched their Memebrush set? I reviewed them and enjoyed them, but I just got an e-mail about reviewing a new set of private label Memebrushes that are launching Thursday?

They're overnighting them to me and asking me to have the review up before Thursday! Looks like I'll have to push back my review schedule a bit, but I cannot say no to brushes! They're weirdly a huge weakness for me LOL

Anyone else reviewing these? What do you think they'll be like??

Was anyone an affiliate back when they first launched their Memebrush set? I reviewed them and enjoyed them, but I just got an e-mail about reviewing a new set of private label Memebrushes that are launching Thursday?

They're overnighting them to me and asking me to have the review up before Thursday! Looks like I'll have to push back my review schedule a bit, but I cannot say no to brushes! They're weirdly a huge weakness for me LOL

yes, I got the email too!!  I have no idea what they are like, but am excited to post about them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

yes, I got the email too!!  I have no idea what they are like, but am excited to post about them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I can't imagine how much money they must be paying to overnight these brushes to a bunch of bloggers!!

I'm really interested to see if they're much different from the first Memebrush set. That set looked low-end, but actually turned out to be a really nice set of brushes. I use them every time I'm traveling. Really excited to try the new ones out, though! Maybe they're regular sized brushes instead of the travel-size set...

Yeah, I'm reviewing them, too! I'm going to be so easily impressed--lol--I was in college for 10 years and I'm rebuilding my cosmetics collection now, so my brush collection is basically trash--I've never slowed down to invest in nice brushes ahahaha. So excited to try these.

Yeah, the overnight charges are insane--but the express DHL shipping for giveaway and review boxes from Korea must be crazier. I can't believe they send giveaway boxes DHL--I'd be like "hey, you won this, be thankful byeeeee" and toss it in the regular post. ahahaha 

I'm getting them, too.  Can't wait because I'm using the same bareMinerals brushes I've had for nearly ten years. :\  Until I got the it Cosmetics Luxe Powder Brush, I didn't know how amazing brushes could actually be.

Can't wait to see how these are!  

I also think its really interesting how they are catering hardcore to the US group.  I hope they don't forget the rest of their global customers!

I just want brushes!  Ipsy has forsaken me with not one friggin brush in the 14 months I was subbed with them (and now I've unsubbed due to the August bag just being the last straw).

I am thrilled to be getting some new brushes!  

hahaha omg I'm in the same boat as you guys. My honey bought me the coastal scents brush set and while it's awesome, I have had it FOREVER and they're starting to fall apart. I'm of course pretending it's not happening and denying that I need new brushes, so this is going to be awesome.

I'm just very interested to see what this set is going to be like: how many brushes, if they're in a case, what they look like etc etc. Soooo excited! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait to see everyone's reviews and what they think! 

*follows everyone on bloglovin :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

fyi - the brushes are coming from San Francisco, USPS express one day mail.
Ah! Well that makes a LOT more sense! I was shocked that they were overnighting them when I thought it was coming from Korea! I'm getting up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and waiting impatiently for my mailman! It stink though because sometimes he comes early and sometimes he comes at like 4pm, so if he comes late I'm going to have to be frantically taking photos and testing the brushes all night just to get my review up in time! I'm going to lock myself in my room and tell my hubby to not bother me with his handsomeness or I will be too distracted! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will be working during the day, so I will have to test these out in the evening  myself!

my cats will leave me alone! lol

fyi - they are supposed to be delivered by noon time, according to my tracking 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back