My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's very generous of you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lalovesmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If any of you ladies have subscribed to myglam and you're not receiving a bag this month, send me a message and i'll be more than happy to send you the extra bag that I got in the mail, and I will happily pay for the shipping. If I get charged an extra $10 it's no biggie to me as long as someone gets this exta bag.
biggrin.gif

Thanks ladies. It's only right that someone who was meant to get it, get it. I don't care if myglam gives you a refund for it. Many of us have been waiting for a long time to get it. I'd return it to myglam but I'd rather just send it out directly to the person instead of have a random person wait for me to send it to myglam and them send it out to them if they'd send it at all.

Originally Posted by lalovesmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks ladies. It's only right that someone who was meant to get it, get it. I don't care if myglam gives you a refund for it. Many of us have been waiting for a long time to get it. I'd return it to myglam but I'd rather just send it out directly to the person instead of have a random person wait for me to send it to myglam and them send it out to them if they'd send it at all.

There is a user named "xlisaa" who has commented frequently on updates about her bag on the january bag forum. She signed up in december and just got a cancellation email all the while keeping a very positive attitude. With all she has been through maybe she would be a good person to have it? Of course that 100% up to you, It just seems as though she has had a lot of issues on here 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a user named "xlisaa" who has commented frequently on updates about her bag on the january bag forum. She signed up in december and just got a cancellation email all the while keeping a very positive attitude. With all she has been through maybe she would be a good person to have it? Of course that 100% up to you, It just seems as though she has had the most issues on here 
smile.gif

I am going to message her right now! Thank you
biggrin.gif

Thanks Amber for referring her to me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got her message & I just replied! *eeep I'm excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There is a user named "xlisaa" who has commented frequently on updates about her bag on the january bag forum. She signed up in december and just got a cancellation email all the while keeping a very positive attitude. With all she has been through maybe she would be a good person to have it? Of course that 100% up to you, It just seems as though she has had a lot of issues on here 
smile.gif

I got a tracking number but it says shipper has been electronically notified and has not updated...hmmm

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Amber for referring her to me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I got her message & I just replied! *eeep I'm excited :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Your very welcome!!! It was refreshing to me that after so many serious issues and even after being told you were going to miss this months bag entirely, you still had a very positive attitude. You deserve to be getting a bag this month especially since it should have been your first 
smile.gif

Got my bag and the concealer is too orange for my skin tone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Cucumber mask is fine, I'm just not a fan of that mask. Also we were suppose to get the sachets, so I was right.

I got a nail polish (yay and boo because it means I got the "cheaper" bag). It was Coral Reef-ined.

The WEN mask is indeed 2 oz and I DID see on the card they sent out that we WERE suppose to get the 16 oz bottle.

Boo to MyGlam for making this switch but considering what happened with shipping guess it's for the best since some people would get two to three of the 16 oz bottles of conditioner. I can tell you right now, now that I have the bag in front of me I won't be using ANY of the items in it, not even the WEN conditioner because my hair is too long.

I'll take pics of it once my batteries charged, I just put in fresh batteries too but the cold just sapped the energy right on out within 15 minutes minutes.

Hi everyone, I am new here but I had to join after being a lurker for quite a while. I subscribed to MyGlam on December 17th. I got a shipping notice on the 13th and another one on the 17th. Then today I got this email:

Dear Valued Glammie,

Thank you for being a Glam Bag subscriber. Every month we promise to ship your Glam Bag around the 10th of the month. This month we had an issue with some of the shipments and we are going to send you a Glam Bag but it will be slightly delayed.Our shipping partner Fulfillco confirmed that they incorrectly affixed duplicate labels to multiple bags on Friday that they then sent to UPS. Since UPS was closed Saturday and Sunday, we were able to put many of the shipments on hold yesterday and to have them returned to Fulfillco so they could re-print the correct labels.The bad news is that we had to re-ship your Glam Bag yesterday and that the tracking number associated with it will not be valid. Your new expected delivery date for the Glam Bag would be between 1/19 and 1/25 at the latest.

On the positive side, if you are receiving this message there is no doubt that you’ll be receiving your Glam Bag shortly and we will use UPS Mail Innovations to speed up delivery of your package. Also, there are about $50 worth of products in each Glam Bag and we think it is a really cute bag that you’ll love.Finally, our Facebook image contest facebook.com/myglam will be postponed for one week to allow you to participate and we’ll be increasing the number of giveaways to ten from four.Thank you for your understanding and patience as we grow MyGlam together. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via http://myglam.assistly.com/ if you have any questions.
Tracking still hasn't updated, but I sure hope I get it before the 25th of the month! I am still hopeful that MyGlam will be a fantastic service. I am still staying positive about it and attributing problems with the fact that the company is so new. Only time will tell!

I just hope it arrives soon! Seeing as how I live in FL I don't think I'll get it until at least Monday, but at least I'm getting a bag? I hope next month things go more smoothly. 

Originally Posted by Tulipp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same e-mail Annie! 

Originally Posted by BeautyByAnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just hope it arrives soon! Seeing as how I live in FL I don't think I'll get it until at least Monday, but at least I'm getting a bag? I hope next month things go more smoothly. 

I'm in Fl as well, we always seem to be the last of the bunch =P

I got the same email! No refund, just a reshipment. I hope their shipping email is indeed wrong, because they sent the original one to the wrong address and I informed them of this in an email to which they responded two days ago to saying to have me get it redirected. If they send my reshipment to the old address I'll be pissed because, hello, they know the new one now! If the things had to be relabeled, it better have been relabeled to the right address this time! haha

Originally Posted by BeautyByAnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone, I am new here but I had to join after being a lurker for quite a while. I subscribed to MyGlam on December 17th. I got a shipping notice on the 13th and another one on the 17th. Then today I got this email:

Dear Valued Glammie,

Thank you for being a Glam Bag subscriber. Every month we promise to ship your Glam Bag around the 10th of the month. This month we had an issue with some of the shipments and we are going to send you a Glam Bag but it will be slightly delayed.Our shipping partner Fulfillco confirmed that they incorrectly affixed duplicate labels to multiple bags on Friday that they then sent to UPS. Since UPS was closed Saturday and Sunday, we were able to put many of the shipments on hold yesterday and to have them returned to Fulfillco so they could re-print the correct labels.The bad news is that we had to re-ship your Glam Bag yesterday and that the tracking number associated with it will not be valid. Your new expected delivery date for the Glam Bag would be between 1/19 and 1/25 at the latest.

On the positive side, if you are receiving this message there is no doubt that you’ll be receiving your Glam Bag shortly and we will use UPS Mail Innovations to speed up delivery of your package. Also, there are about $50 worth of products in each Glam Bag and we think it is a really cute bag that you’ll love.Finally, our Facebook image contest facebook.com/myglam will be postponed for one week to allow you to participate and we’ll be increasing the number of giveaways to ten from four.Thank you for your understanding and patience as we grow MyGlam together. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via http://myglam.assistly.com/ if you have any questions.
Tracking still hasn't updated, but I sure hope I get it before the 25th of the month! I am still hopeful that MyGlam will be a fantastic service. I am still staying positive about it and attributing problems with the fact that the company is so new. Only time will tell!

I thought it was like Birchbox where they list the price of the full size, not the size you got?  That makes more sense to me because the 16 oz is the full size.  Also, on the card, they have the 0.05 fl oz concealer listed, but we got the 0.10 fl oz size.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The WEN mask is indeed 2 oz and I DID see on the card they sent out that we WERE suppose to get the 16 oz bottle.

Boo to MyGlam for making this switch but considering what happened with shipping guess it's for the best since some people would get two to three of the 16 oz bottles of conditioner. I can tell you right now, now that I have the bag in front of me I won't be using ANY of the items in it, not even the WEN conditioner because my hair is too long.

Im in Florida too, and I got mine yesterday.  But I am in Tallahassee so that may be why, lol.

I'm in Fl as well, we always seem to be the last of the bunch =P

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im in Florida too, and I got mine yesterday.  But I am in Tallahassee so that may be why, lol.

Mine was delayed so I'm not expecting it for at least a few more days....I'm In South Florida. Trying my best to be patient and not stalk my mailman 
laughing.gif

Mine was also one of the ones that was mislabeled and delayed that had to get re-sent so I hoping it gets here before the 25th, but I won't panic until then!

does anyone want to trade, I don't care for wen or for the nail polish color i got, i got candy apple a day, its a nice red color but i don't wear red, i wear nude pinks... anyone have "the missing pink?" or want to trade for a shadow?

Still haven't gotten mine either and neither of the tracking numbers I got (on the 13th & 14th) have any movement or any info at all, though I haven't received an e-mail or anything like that.

Anyone else out there still waiting for their bag, without getting e-mails about a delay or about not getting a bag at all?

Originally Posted by itssofluffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still haven't gotten mine either and neither of the tracking numbers I got (on the 13th & 14th) have any movement or any info at all, though I haven't received an e-mail or anything like that.

Anyone else out there still waiting for their bag, without getting e-mails about a delay or about not getting a bag at all?

My tracking information has not updated...I'm getting very upset about it...

Back