My Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9/10 times my tracking info never works with Usps....I honestly wish Myglam could find some other carrier to go with because they are a pain in the butt. Plus it looks bad for their company, even though they are technically doing everything right.

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought it was like Birchbox where they list the price of the full size, not the size you got?  That makes more sense to me because the 16 oz is the full size.  Also, on the card, they have the 0.05 fl oz concealer listed, but we got the 0.10 fl oz size.
I thought that as well but considering it states the sachets along with the full size for $8 and I know we were suppose to get the sachets. The image on the left is from the MyGlam site on 1/9 and the one on the right is what ended up going live because we didn't get the sachets. What's sold on the Freeman site for $10 are the full size cucumber mask, the full size pineapple enzyme mask and the Goji berry mask and that made perfect sense if people got the sachets.

I know the image of the WEN product is the full size and not a sample size and it should have been nice if they switched it to the size sent out to avoid confusion. What's listed on the card is the 16 fl oz and they list it for $36 when that size is actually sold for $29 ($29.95 with a couple of other products on the WEN site, minus the "free" gifts"). For $39 you can go to QVC and get the WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint & Tea Tree Duo - each 16 oz is but you get BOTH. I have no idea how MyGlam figured the 16 oz sells for $36 when on the WEN site and the QVC site that size is listed for $29 or $29.95.

https://www.guthy-renker-store.com/wenhaircare/?new=ASP64F&siteid=CDcart&pactvid=9mvecs0hl2mafhbkn33of3u9191eev29&campaign=dl Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-Day supply every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $29.95 per month plus $8.99 S&H per shipment

I also don't get how they listed the Sheer Cover Duo for $29 when the Sheer Cover site doesn't sell the concealer on it's own since it's sold in a kit for $29.95 (the MyGlam special is $19.95 + $5.99 shipping but it's the same kit) but HSN does for $19.95 and that's the 0.10 oz that we got in our bags.

I'm glad everyone is liking their bags. MyGlam said 1% of subscribers wont be getting a bag. I really wish I could try that nail polish. I love nail polish that dries quickly.

So it's safe to say, dont trust the pricing on the Myglam card... lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
 What's listed on the card is the 16 fl oz and they list it for $36 when that size is actually sold for $29 ($29.95 with a couple of other products on the WEN site, minus the "free" gifts"). For $39 you can go to QVC and get the WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint & Tea Tree Duo - each 16 oz is but you get BOTH. I have no idea how MyGlam figured the 16 oz sells for $36 when on the WEN site and the QVC site that size is listed for $29 or $29.95.

I also don't get how they listed the Sheer Cover Duo for $29 when the Sheer Cover site doesn't sell the concealer on it's own since it's sold in a kit for $29.95 (the MyGlam special is $19.95 + $5.99 shipping but it's the same kit) but HSN does for $19.95 and that's the 0.10 oz that we got in our bags.

Been chomping at the bit for my bag... SO had my car keys with my mail box key on it, he checked the mail and said it wasn't there... Uh huh

The concealer is very yellow, and got the nail polish when I really wanted the shadow but still excited!!

Yup. I can back up my prices, they can't. LOL Both the WEN and Sheer Cover sites require you to become a "member" and if you don't cancel within 30 days of ORDERING (not when you got it, not shipped but when you ORDERED it) then you're billed the full amount plus shipping. In WEN's case it's $29.95 + $8.99 shipping every three months and in Sheer Cover's case it's $29.99 + $7.99 shipping every four months. If you go on either site you'll see the products are not available for individual sale. (And their promo link to WEN for $9.95 still does not work.)

WEN® Healthy Hair Care System Pomegranate 30-day supply. WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY YOU'LL ALSO GET TWO FREE GIFTS AND FREE SHIPPING! Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-day supply (less gifts) every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $29.95 per month plus $8.99 s&h per shipment, which will conveniently be billed to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel.  There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime. Every WEN purchase includes a 60-day money-back guarantee of the purchase price less shipping and handling.

AR3T38

Sheer Cover® Starter Kit – 30-Day Supply, Medium Shade - WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU’LL RECEIVE FREE BONUS GIFTS! Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 120-day supply of Sheer Cover® every 4 months at the guaranteed low price of just $29.95 per month plus $7.99 S&H per shipment, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime. Every Sheer Cover® order comes with our 60-day Money Back Guarantee (less S&H).

AXCY36

Am I reading this correctly, the price is $29.95 + 8.99 shipping for each 1 month supply, but since they'll be sending you a 90 day supply, they'll charge you 3x 29.95+ 8.99?  If so that's crazy!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup. I can back up my prices, they can't. LOL Both the WEN and Sheer Cover sites require you to become a "member" and if you don't cancel within 30 days of ORDERING (not when you got it, not shipped but when you ORDERED it) then you're billed the full amount plus shipping. In WEN's case it's $29.95 + $8.99 shipping every three months and in Sheer Cover's case it's $29.99 + $7.99 shipping every four months. If you go on either site you'll see the products are not available for individual sale. (And their promo link to WEN for $9.95 still does not work.)

Cute pic!
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by PiggyDog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Been chomping at the bit for my bag... SO had my car keys with my mail box key on it, he checked the mail and said it wasn't there... Uh huh

The concealer is very yellow, and got the nail polish when I really wanted the shadow but still excited!!

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I reading this correctly, the price is $29.95 + 8.99 shipping for each 1 month supply, but since they'll be sending you a 90 day supply, they'll charge you 3x 29.95+ 8.99?  If so that's crazy!
Yup. The 90-day supply is $89.85 + $8.99 shipping.

WEN® Healthy Hair Care System - Sweet Almond 90-Day Supply. WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU'LL RECEIVE TWO FREE GIFTS AND FREE SHIPPING! Starting 90 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-Day supply every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $89.85 plus $8.99 S&H per shipment, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel.  There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime. Every WEN® purchase includes a 60-day money-back guarantee of the purchase price less shipping and handling. ASP64E

I got mine.  I'm only disappointed that I got another champaigne shadow instead of any other color or a nail polish.  I hope they don't include another champaigne shadow in next months bag....

With their discount you get a one month supply at the discount price. In Sheer Cover's case it's like $25.94 and when is supposed to be $9.95 (plus shipping) but their discount link isn't working.

They are sending out the returned bags from those who got multiples. I FINALLY got mine today, only to find that my shipping label had been slapped on top of someone elses. The mask has already been opened. At least the concealer is still sealed...

Originally Posted by corderbollie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are sending out the returned bags from those who got multiples. I FINALLY got mine today, only to find that my shipping label had been slapped on top of someone elses. The mask has already been opened. At least the concealer is still sealed...
Eewww. I would demand a refund.

They won't do anything :/ They probably won't even respond to my email.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/products/pro15.shtm

They're not even legally allowed to ask for the bags back in the first place. I would have preferred to have the Feb bag brand new unopened rather than one that was sent back and tampered with.

I looked the person up on facebook who had the bag before me, she seems clean but you never know...haha....

Ok, this is ALSO a personal safety issue, not just a health one, if the previous recipient's info is on there, still.

very true, I hadn't thought about that! Yep this girls name and address is on my package! She's lucky I'm not a creeper or a stalker, hopefully everyone else who was nice enough to send back their extras don't have their information falling into the wrong hands.

If you have the previous persons name and mailing address, then there is definitely a personal safety issue, on myglams part, not on you.  Seriously, I would be PISSED if a label was just slapped on top of mine and sent to someone else.  Who knows who could get that bag and find out your info??  They should have put it in a whole new shipping bag to begin with.

Back