Naked Box Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone notice that Nakedbox is now a little picture on the main website? I don't get why they make it secret, then not secret, then secret again, then not secret...

I think I've got #12 and #14 for me at the post office, but I'm not sure. I'm not as excited for them as I was, because I ended up getting a bunch of dupes from boxes I received after ordering the Nakedboxes. I'm hoping I like the non-dupe products, though.

Anyone notice that Nakedbox is now a little picture on the main website? I don't get why they make it secret, then not secret, then secret again, then not secret...

I think I've got #12 and #14 for me at the post office, but I'm not sure. I'm not as excited for them as I was, because I ended up getting a bunch of dupes from boxes I received after ordering the Nakedboxes. I'm hoping I like the non-dupe products, though.
I simply bookmarked the nakedbox page lol!

Just got my Naked Box 15 in the mail along with the two products I ordered.... yay!!! Going to post later and on my new blog. Must go back to work first lol

I received my Naked Boxes 12 & 14 today and yesterday, and I'm pretty happy with them.  Yeah, there are a number of repeats but I knew that purchasing the boxes so it doesn't bother me - plus I'm pretty happy to have the backups - except that Tony Moly tint - those guys are getting outta control haha.

I was kinda worried about the email I got about the replacement BB cream in box 14 - I know a few ladies on here got that email too - but I got say I'm really happy with the BB included.  Its an oil control one with a physical sunscreen in it, rather than a chemical sunscreen, which is what I prefer.   Fortunately my slowganic cleansers didn't melt in shipment - might be because we're coming into winter here in Australia.

I really like the Mermaid liners too.

Did anyone got Nakedbox 13? I just got mine today and it seems like I have one extra item..I keep comparing my box to the picture on the site. I don't think its possible that I got it mixed up with my other boxes...the only other box that came today was Luckybox 5..and I'm sure its not from there..

extra item:

Dr.Jart V7 Relief Vita Drop

Luckybox 5, already has the Dr.Jart Eye Serum

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my Naked box #14 today and was super disappointed. I got it mostly to try out the BB cream, but I got the Bling Bling cream instead, which is a dupe and doesn't work with my skin colour. Back to the trading post, I suppose. Actually, the entire box was a dud for me. I ended up getting more Tony Moly lip tint in Lucky Box 5 which I wasn't expecting, so I don't need that. The Propolis ampoule is OK still, but I don't think it's doing as much for my skin as I thought it was. I ended up getting the Heart Pore pack in another box, too, and I didn't end up liking that so that's also going into trades. And I haven't tried the Recipe cleansers yet, but I know I won't touch the lemon one. I think the adlay and green tea ones would be nice if they don't have lemon in them too. Otherwise, those will also be going up for trade. Goodness me.

The Naked box #12 wasn't super great for me either -- got the oily skin mentor cream (I don't have oily skin), probably never going to use the eyelashes, foundation is broken (e-mailed them, hoping for a quicker response than usual). LOVE the Nuganic sunscreen, as usual, so that makes the price A-OK with me for this box (and always looking for more of it). The eyeliner set is absolutely beautiful, especially the gold, but I just am not good enough with eyeliner to use it to its full extent so I've traded it to someone who I know will love it! (You know who you are~) Maybe I'll purchase it some day far in the future, because it really is gorgeous.

Funny how the boxes where I could actually see everything in it ended up being the most disappointing. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

My Nakedbox 22 shipped! Got the tracking last night, but it went out on Saturday. Woo hoo!

I got my naked box 23 and I am so happy with it!  I will use all of the products

nk23-1.png

I got my Naked 22 today! Soooooo happy. I've only swatched, so I haven't taken them out for a true test drive, but I love the eyeliners so far! The colors are beautiful, took a good scrubbing, and round out my liner collection nicely (considering I only own 1). I even like the Sexy Vampire Burgundy liner!

Not sure about the Bling Bling cream - I was expecting dewy, sure, but it's straight up sparkletown on my arm. Hopefully it will look more toned down on my face.

The curl cream will most likely be up for trade, but it smells nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back