New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who is not seeing any limited edition boxes?  I could see them before but now I go to see what is in the 2 new ones from last week  I get an error message saying there are no products matching my selection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one who is not seeing any limited edition boxes? I could see them before but now I go to see what is in the 2 new ones from last week I get an error message saying there are no products matching my selection.
You can still find them if you search for the individual box but for some reason the page itself isn't working.

So out of my price range for polish, but I am wearing the Jin Soon polish in "coquette" today from the Vanity Affair box and I love it.  Maybe someday I can justify purchasing more with points/codes.
I am thinking of getting the box  but I don't wear nail polish so if you'd like to trade anything for them, I'd be willing to do that? I don't have anything set up for trade yet because I've been kind of nervous about doing so but I was just wondering what the heck I'd do with the nail polish if I got that box!

@@phanne ohh I want dat Conscious Box!! Thinking I'll use the gym bag as a way to transport my ipad with me, cuz let's be real, I don't make it to the gym. I am waiting to review this month + for my friend to sign AND to cancel/resub for 100 points lol. 

@@phanne ohh I want dat Conscious Box!! Thinking I'll use the gym bag as a way to transport my ipad with me, cuz let's be real, I don't make it to the gym. I am waiting to review this month + for my friend to sign AND to cancel/resub for 100 points lol. 
I really want the Conscious Box as well, and I hadn't even thought about using that bag for my iPad. Great idea! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Birchbox is killing me this month. . . I want the Men's Conscious Box for myself, just for the swell water bottle and mask.  I ordered the Vanity Affair box last Friday night. It shipped Saturday and arrived yesterday, that's some fast shipping right there.  

Even though I watched the unboxing video, digging through the confetti for all the goodies was so much fun.  I love absolutely everything in the Vanity Affair box and might get another one next month (if they don't sell out) to separate into gifts.  Everything is high quality and beautiful.  

Edited to add that Mystery Sample pack was a Cotz sunscreen (I always get those as extras. Even though ti's not my favorite, it's good to throw in my purse I guess).  My second item was a little hair oil pouch. 

@@Sadejane sooo jealous of the Vanity Affair!! I really want about 1/2 of it so can't really justify the cost but god it looks classy! 
I just saw on MSA that you can get Amy Poehler's new book or a set of leather bracelets (they're gorgeous) with a $55 purchase. Maybe the new GWP will tip the scales for you, so you can justify buying the  Vanity Affair box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />     

I hope this works this time

IMG_4998.JPG

IMG_4999.JPG

IMG_5001.JPG

Has anyone tried the sipping chocolate from the LE box? I want to get it for my bf, but I want to make sure it's the really thick Italian sipping chocolate. He got it in Bryant Park one year and has been dying for it ever since. 

Oh man, now I really want that Conscious Commerce box... maybe I should just unsub from Rosario Dawson's Quarterly box and go for this one...

Has anyone tried the sipping chocolate from the LE box? I want to get it for my bf, but I want to make sure it's the really thick Italian sipping chocolate. He got it in Bryant Park one year and has been dying for it ever since. 
It's supposedly two servings, but they say it's 4 tbsp of milk w/ 4 tbsp chocolate, which is more than half the bag, it was barely anything so I added ALL the chocolate. I then added more milk and the chocolate mostly stayed at the bottom of the mug, it had a strong bitter chocolate flavor. I am not sure if that answers your questions, but I was hopping for a little more chocolateness.

Edited: I just read the directions on the website and I realized that I probably made it wrong "Blend a handful of these morsels into 4 Tbs. warm milk. (Whole milk and heavy cream make for a deliciously decadent treat, but soy milk works well too!) This sipping chocolate makes a rich, thick drink, best served in a small glass—the serving size isn't intended for a full, big mug."

I totally caved and bought the Vanity Affair box. I used the promo code for the Le Mer bracelets & of course added a pick-two. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I chose the Istanbul set for the bracelets. I can't wait to receive everything!

I really want the Coscious box too. Gah! All these special edition boxes are killing me!

Latest posts

Back