New Limited Edition Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weird, when I looked before, the men's conscious commerce box was the same price as the women's- $68. Now it is $88?? When did that happen? Why would the men's be $20 more than the women's?

weird, when I looked before, the men's conscious commerce box was the same price as the women's- $68. Now it is $88?? When did that happen? Why would the men's be $20 more than the women's?
I saw that too!  I was almost sure it said $68 the day it was released.  I'm guessing it's more expensive because the retail value is about $75 more than the women's box.  

I totally caved and bought the Vanity Affair box. I used the promo code for the Le Mer bracelets & of course added a pick-two. It was too good of a deal to pass up. I chose the Istanbul set for the bracelets. I can't wait to receive everything!

I really want the Coscious box too. Gah! All these special edition boxes are killing me!
I will have another $20 credit in the shop once I do my monthly box reviews. . hmm, so tempted to get that Conscious Commerce box.  

I've officially tried everything in the Vanity Affair box and I'm tempted to order another one. I haven't tried one thing that I didn't totally fallen in love with!  The Tata Harper is gorgeous as a cheek and lip tint, plus it has a nice watermelon-y smell (very subtle).  The Shu Umera hair cream also smells divine. . .oh man, I could go on an on about what a great box this turned out to be.  

I will have another $20 credit in the shop once I do my monthly box reviews. . hmm, so tempted to get that Conscious Commerce box.  

I've officially tried everything in the Vanity Affair box and I'm tempted to order another one. I haven't tried one thing that I didn't totally fallen in love with!  The Tata Harper is gorgeous as a cheek and lip tint, plus it has a nice watermelon-y smell (very subtle).  The Shu Umera hair cream also smells divine. . .oh man, I could go on an on about what a great box this turned out to be.
I am even more excited for the VA box now... Hopefully this will be a week of BB as I should be getting my regular box tomorrow. Bring it on.

I saw that too!  I was almost sure it said $68 the day it was released.  I'm guessing it's more expensive because the retail value is about $75 more than the women's box.  
Okay glad it wasn't only me that noticed this! I KNOW it was $68 because I've been contemplating getting it for a gift. Dang.

Really?? Haha, I had always thought it would be $88! XD

Just have to give a thumbs up to a great CS experience from BB - had an issue with my VA box and they made it right RIGHT away. So impressed. They will continue to get my money, much to my husband's chagrin.

I could get the VA box free with points... I can't seem to pull that trigger!!
I got it for $18.40 with pionts and a code and I really think it was worth it.  Haven't tried everything yet, but love the nail polish and the gold colored tray looks cute with all my perfume minis in it.

I could get the VA box free with points... I can't seem to pull that trigger!!
I had a hard time buying it at first too, but when I got it in the mail, I was very happy I bought it. I will use everything, and from what I have used so far, I LOVE the Tata Harper Cheek and Lip Tint. I will end up buying more of it when I do run out, but it will probably be awhile because it is a generous size. And the By Terry Balm is great, but small. The perfume smells great and reminds me of something else, I can't put my finger on it. The tray is nice, the porcelain vessel is pretty and useful, and the lip gloss is really nice, it really stays put.  

I had a hard time buying it at first too, but when I got it in the mail, I was very happy I bought it. I will use everything, and from what I have used so far, I LOVE the Tata Harper Cheek and Lip Tint. I will end up buying more of it when I do run out, but it will probably be awhile because it is a generous size. And the By Terry Balm is great, but small. The perfume smells great and reminds me of something else, I can't put my finger on it. The tray is nice, the porcelain vessel is pretty and useful, and the lip gloss is really nice, it really stays put.
I got it for $18.40 with pionts and a code and I really think it was worth it. Haven't tried everything yet, but love the nail polish and the gold colored tray looks cute with all my perfume minis in it.
Thanks... Convinced me! Now I just hope it comes before I leave for Thanksgiving!

Wow. Came in just 2 days!

So far impressed. Beautifully packaged (however we could cut back on the cardboard... 3 boxes total!) and excited to try everything!

Wow. Came in just 2 days!

So far impressed. Beautifully packaged (however we could cut back on the cardboard... 3 boxes total!) and excited to try everything!
Agree! I got my box today - super fast! The Le Mer bracelets were a great complement to this box also, which really is beautifully packaged. It would make a lovely gift for someone.

I am really pleased with everything except I would have preferred the Chantecaille in Passionfruit vs. Lychee and I am not a fan of the Tocca fragrance. I'm hoping to find someone who will want to swap gloss shades with me and I might gift the fragrance to my stepmom for Christmas. The bottle is SO adorable. It's a bummer that the scent didn't work for me.

Even though those two items didn't work out for me, I got the Le Mer bracelets to make up for it and I have at least one item to gift to someone for Christmas. Hurray!

The Tata Harper product is full size I believe. They have two other colors on their website and I just took a survey asking which of two new colors I'd want (one was mauvish, one was more of a nudish/brownish pink). I hope they put this product on Birchbox so we can get it on a discount. I haven't seen any discounts come from Tata since I subscribed to their emails a few months ago.

I kinda want a 2nd Vanity Affair box.  Should I?  I really want another one of the gold tray, rosanna jar, chantecaille gloss, by terry baume de rose, maison bath oil, and shu uemura hair oil-in-cream.  The others I can give to my friends.  

OR

Should I just keep saving up points to get the Amika blowdryer set with the force cloud blowdryer?  I've been using a $15 one from Revlon for the last 10 years and it might be nice to upgrade.

I kinda want a 2nd Vanity Affair box.  Should I?  I really want another one of the gold tray, rosanna jar, chantecaille gloss, by terry baume de rose, maison bath oil, and shu uemura hair oil-in-cream.  The others I can give to my friends.  

OR

Should I just keep saving up points to get the Amika blowdryer set with the force cloud blowdryer?  I've been using a $15 one from Revlon for the last 10 years and it might be nice to upgrade.
From a practical standpoint I'd say save up for the Amika, I've been eyeing that myself.

That being said, I am literally dying to have the VA box and will pull the trigger when I get paid Monday - I have $40 in points so, it won't hurt quite so much. That Rosana jar is so beautiful, and I want the tray and...well everything. That VA box is such an amazing deal that I can see where it'd be hard to pass up a second one.

From a practical standpoint I'd say save up for the Amika, I've been eyeing that myself.

That being said, I am literally dying to have the VA box and will pull the trigger when I get paid Monday - I have $40 in points so, it won't hurt quite so much. That Rosana jar is so beautiful, and I want the tray and...well everything. That VA box is such an amazing deal that I can see where it'd be hard to pass up a second one.
I know, just the stuff I want 2nd's of is enough to make it worthwhile.  I have points on another account so it won't cost that much if I can use a 20% off discount.  I want 2 jars (1 for cotton pads and 1 for q-tips) and the trays are just awesome!  Not $30 awesome but awesome if I don't have to pay anywhere near that!.  The perfume is very giftable soooo... aaahhhhh!  Decisions decisions!

I know, just the stuff I want 2nd's of is enough to make it worthwhile.  I have points on another account so it won't cost that much if I can use a 20% off discount.  I want 2 jars (1 for cotton pads and 1 for q-tips) and the trays are just awesome!  Not $30 awesome but awesome if I don't have to pay anywhere near that!.  The perfume is very giftable soooo... aaahhhhh!  Decisions decisions!
I had a hard time fitting q-tips in the jar, the lid was hard to get on. I had to buy the larger size for q-tips, I have all 3 sizes and somehow have managed to resist the VA box.

I had a hard time fitting q-tips in the jar, the lid was hard to get on. I had to buy the larger size for q-tips, I have all 3 sizes and somehow have managed to resist the VA box.
So jealous, they're oos atm on the bb site.  If they can't fit q-tips then I might not want a 2nd box

@@tulippop If you don't get a second box and are still interested in more travel trays, you can find quite the variety of them on etsy. 

Latest posts

Back