OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wanted Alexander perfume, didn't get it. Anyway I like my box. Sweatshirt with wings - my husband said it is boring but I like it.

20141213_190555.jpg

20141213_190546.jpg

20141213_190505.jpg

20141213_190315.jpg

I really wanted Alexander perfume, didn't get it. Anyway I like my box. Sweatshirt with wings - my husband said it is boring but I like it.
I think your sweatshirt is cute too!! I'm thinking about signing up -- all the boxes look chic-/ I ❤️ the jewelry, luxe fragrances, luxury bath products!! Truffle salt is the cherry on top.. I'm in love with it-- tastes so good on popcorn.. Savory treat

I might be grumpy about getting two Sothy's sunscreens for awhile. 

And, I have to admit, I actually like the sweatshirt.  It's navy blue.  But the letters are felted on.  It looks like if I wash it, the blue will bleed and the letters wont be white anymore.  It fits but its 100% cotton... If I wash it, I have a sneaking suspicion it won't fit anymore. 

I just received mine and as others have said the presentation is lovely and of coarse the value is there but.... the 'grass is greener' syndrome will kick-in.  I was good with the concept of variations but maybe not so much now (I really wanted the calendar, darn it).    Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I'll add a few.
if i get the calendar maybe we can trade. because i really don't want the calendar

love the sweatshirt. i hope everyone's trades aren't completed by the time I get mine - out of town so it won't be until thursday. 

I might be grumpy about getting two Sothy's sunscreens for awhile. 

And, I have to admit, I actually like the sweatshirt.  It's navy blue.  But the letters are felted on.  It looks like if I wash it, the blue will bleed and the letters wont be white anymore.  It fits but its 100% cotton... If I wash it, I have a sneaking suspicion it won't fit anymore. 
yeah, love your sweatshirt too. what a great phrase!

Omg! I need this box!! Omg.. its expensive lol - I will wait until after the new years to get a box, I'm broke soon lol - NVM.. They don't ship to Canada. Wallet will be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
still haven't received any shipping notice yet... is it normal? I placed annual sub order on 9th Dec and my card was charged immediately.

still haven't received any shipping notice yet... is it normal? I placed annual sub order on 9th Dec and my card was charged immediately.
You might email them.  I wasn't charged until the box shipped but I signed up pretty early.  I don't know about those who may have signed up after the boxes started being spoiled.

They're really on top of emails, though, I give them that.  I received a response to mine in less than 24 hours.

Same experience with fast customer service for me. I was charged the full sub price ($150) even though I used the 20% off code when I paid. They emailed me within 12 hours and credited the overcharge to my card. I love my box in general. I got 3 Sothys products, which was a bit much, especially with one being after sun lotion (relevant if I lived in the Southern Hemisphere but not so much here in the US in Dec). But all 3 are great products so I have zero complaints. My candle is beautiful (looking and smelling), the teas are cute and interesting, I love my bracelet, the perfume (the small spray), eyeliner, and even the olive oil spray bottle is amazing. Haven't tried the organic baking mix yet since I accidentally threw away the included recipe (my high school French is too rusty to be trusted to translate, lol). My clutch was in aqua, which is rather summery looking but I can and will make it work now since I'm too impatient to wait until summer to use it ;-)

You might email them.  I wasn't charged until the box shipped but I signed up pretty early.  I don't know about those who may have signed up after the boxes started being spoiled.

They're really on top of emails, though, I give them that.  I received a response to mine in less than 24 hours.

OuiPlease is giving 20% off an annual sub with this promo code-- this is not a referral code-- they gave it to me to share with makeup talk users. Again it's not a referral code, I asked them if they would extend a discount for us & they provided me with the code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The code is OUISHAUNA. This code will be active until December 26th.

OuiPlease is giving 20% off an annual sub with this promo code-- this is not a referral code-- they gave it to me to share with makeup talk users. Again it's not a referral code, I asked them if they would extend a discount for us & they provided me with the code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The code is OUISHAUNA. This code will be active until December 26th.
Well I was going to totally pass on this and then I saw the coupon code and well, couldn't resist for $86/box. I really hope I enjoy it as much as many of you have. Thank you Shauna for the discount code. 

OMG, I so envy you this sub! I wish so much that it would be available internationally. It seems amazing and oh, I love France so much!

omg I'm in love with that sweater! I hope it pops up on trade boards soon. XD

I just signed up Friday & Im so excited to get my hands on this box & see my variations. Everything I've seen so far looks fabulous-- I think this is my new fav subscription. Their Customer Service Rocks too which is a total plus & greatly appreciated ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know where the spot is to enter in specific info such as size preference? I was searching the mobile site & could not for the life of me find any such place. TIA

I just signed up Friday & Im so excited to get my hands on this box & see my variations. Everything I've seen so far looks fabulous-- I think this is my new fav subscription. Their Customer Service Rocks too which is a total plus & greatly appreciated ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know where the spot is to enter in specific info such as size preference? I was searching the mobile site & could not for the life of me find any such place. TIA
it's under account. i located it on the laptop so don't know if the mobile page shows differently. 

Back