OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talk about a let down! my box was not good! i didnt get any pouch.  no clothing. got 2 jewelry items (i would never wear one of them - the other is just plain boring). one item that i couldn't use if i wanted to (hair anti-frizz for my stick straight hair came with a ripped up box- so can't exactly gift it).  and to think i am in it for an annual now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i should know better than to subscribe up front. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just used my Kudecour discount code (ouiplease15).  I was REALLY hoping that something better than postcards from that website would have made it into the box.  So much cute stuff there (and pricey).

There are new brands listed on their facebook page.  Included is Zadig & Voltaire (Clothing and accessories), one candle company, a makeup company and one more company.  Looks interesting, though the clothing is not my style at all.  The other stuff looks great.

Just got my first box and so excited - value of $477. I will probably use most of these items and since I got the annual subscription with the 20% code I only paid $87 for the box.

I received:

Atelier Cologne - $25

Sothys Morning Cleanser - $33

Sothys Desquacream - $34

Myriam-K Anti-Frizz Serum - $50

Dame D Leather Necklace - $45

Tassia Canellis Earrings in Turquoise - $45

1951 Maison Francaise XLarge Leather Clutch in Zebra Print - $100

Charlotte Sometime Leather Wallet - $40

Christian Lacroix Diary - $30

Popup Scented Candle in New Wave Scent- $35

Marlette Spelt Cake Mix - $10

Maison de la Truffle - Truffle Salt - $25

Le Benefique Tea Sprig - $5

I did not add my sizes to the profile so that is why I got no clothing items. 

talk about a let down! my box was not good! i didnt get any pouch.  no clothing. got 2 jewelry items (i would never wear one of them - the other is just plain boring). one item that i couldn't use if i wanted to (hair anti-frizz for my stick straight hair came with a ripped up box- so can't exactly gift it).  and to think i am in it for an annual now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i should know better than to subscribe up front. 
I was disappointed to see that several items were missing from my box and I emailed Oui Please directly. They got right back to me asking what I did receive and what items I was looking forward to from the catalog. I told them and they said to be expecting a tracking number for my other items. I'm not sure if I will get everything I asked for, namely the J. Alexandre fragrance the Les Petites sweat shirt and the maison de la truffe salt. I will let you know. It pays to email them they are really quick to respond and happy to help make you happy. Try it! Good Luck!

I received my box today also & all I can say is that I’m blown away with how AMAZING this box is. I opened the box with my mom and she agreed that this is the best looking box that I’ve received over the past 3 years of being a sub junkie. The presentation of the box and the box itself is completely over the top luxury. I received the exact same items as @shushu- $477 Value!! I was the most excited to see that I got the coveted 1951 clutch (pony hair – black and white w/ the red polka dot interior & the Christian Lacroix planner. I did have my sizes listed but did not receive any clothing items. I’m excited to try everything that I received– I really love how dainty the tassia canellis earrings are– mine are in turquoise & will be perfect for the summer months. Also, I’m totally going to try the “special vodka infusion” with the Le Benefique tea infusers–great recipe on pg 39 of the booklet. I love this box and am so happy I signed up for the year– … I can’t wait for February !!

shushu, on 02 Jan 2015 - 2:17 PM, said:
Just got my first box and so excited - value of $477. I will probably use most of these items and since I got the annual subscription with the 20% code I only paid $87 for the box.

I received:

Atelier Cologne - $25

Sothys Morning Cleanser - $33

Sothys Desquacream - $34

Myriam-K Anti-Frizz Serum - $50

Dame D Leather Necklace - $45

Tassia Canellis Earrings in Turquoise - $45

1951 Maison Francaise XLarge Leather Clutch in Zebra Print - $100

Charlotte Sometime Leather Wallet - $40

Christian Lacroix Diary - $30

Popup Scented Candle in New Wave Scent- $35

Marlette Spelt Cake Mix - $10

Maison de la Truffle - Truffle Salt - $25

Le Benefique Tea Sprig - $5

I did not add my sizes to the profile so that is why I got no clothing items. 
Out of all of the varieties I think you received the best version of this box - good for you!  If you get a chance, please post some pictures.

Out of all of the varieties I think you received the best version of this box - good for you! If you get a chance, please post some pictures.
Here is a photo of everything in my box. Hopefully it is all clear. image.jpg

I hope that there are fewer variations in the upcoming months.  It's pretty disappointing for me but not enough to unsub yet.
Not only did she get two pieces of jewelry, the Popup candle, lacroix diary, the leather business card holder...she also got a gorgeous 1951 large bag.  it's so inconsistent. it's the holy grail.  she's totally lucky.  really happy for her.  but disappointed as it sets a standard that others didnt get.  myself included.

I received my box today also & all I can say is that I’m blown away with how AMAZING this box is. I opened the box with my mom and she agreed that this is the best looking box that I’ve received over the past 3 years of being a sub junkie. The presentation of the box and the box itself is completely over the top luxury. I received the exact same items as @shushu- $477 Value!! I was the most excited to see that I got the coveted 1951 clutch (pony hair – black and white w/ the red polka dot interior & the Christian Lacroix planner. I did have my sizes listed but did not receive any clothing items. I’m excited to try everything that I received– I really love how dainty the tassia canellis earrings are– mine are in turquoise & will be perfect for the summer months. Also, I’m totally going to try the “special vodka infusion” with the Le Benefique tea infusers–great recipe on pg 39 of the booklet. I love this box and am so happy I signed up for the year– … I can’t wait for February !!
lucky ladies!  enjoy!

IMG_4453 (1).JPG

I ordered my box on the 26th of December and received my box on Saturday. I'm amazed with this subscription box and in love with all I got!! I received:

Atelier Cologne Vanilla Insensée $25
Sothys Morning Cleanser $33
Sothys Desquacream $34
Myriam K Anti-Frizz Serum $50
Dame D Necklace $45
Tassia Canellis Earrings in white $45
1951 Maison Française Leather Clutch in Brown (XL with chain) $100
Charlotte Sometime Leather Wallet in Brown $40
Christian Lacroix Leatherbound 2015 Dated Diary $30
Popup Scented Candle in Desert Storm $35
Marlette Cereal Bars with Figs and Apricots $10
Maison de la Truffe Grey Salt from Guérande with Summer Truffle $25
Le Bénéfique Tea Springs $5

Total Value= $477!!!

Its only their first box but I'm totally obsessed with Oui Please and can't wait until the next box!! I've been waiting for a company to step up the subscription box game and Oui Please has definitely hit it out of the park!!  With most subscription boxes I find one or if I'm lucky two things I covet out of the whole box, not this box, I covet it all!!!

IMG_4453 (1).JPG

I ordered my box on the 26th of December and received my box on Saturday. I'm amazed with this subscription box and in love with all I got!! I received:

Atelier Cologne Vanilla Insensée $25

Sothys Morning Cleanser $33

Sothys Desquacream $34

Myriam K Anti-Frizz Serum $50

Dame D Necklace $45

Tassia Canellis Earrings in white $45

1951 Maison Française Leather Clutch in Brown (XL with chain) $100

Charlotte Sometime Leather Wallet in Brown $40

Christian Lacroix Leatherbound 2015 Dated Diary $30

Popup Scented Candle in Desert Storm $35

Marlette Cereal Bars with Figs and Apricots $10

Maison de la Truffe Grey Salt from Guérande with Summer Truffle $25

Le Bénéfique Tea Springs $5

Total Value= $477!!!

Its only their first box but I'm totally obsessed with Oui Please and can't wait until the next box!! I've been waiting for a company to step up the subscription box game and Oui Please has definitely hit it out of the park!!  With most subscription boxes I find one or if I'm lucky two things I covet out of the whole box, not this box, I covet it all!!!
wow, you got a lot of big ticket items too. nice!  enjoy.

Back