Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My January box is here. I'm so looking forward to using everything in the box.

I'm especially excited to try the Japanese cleanser.

petit vour january 2016 spoiler.png
Did you open

cream
yet?  Does it smell?

Never mind, I had opened it but not all the way and I just opened it all the way and it does have a smell that is not pleasant for sure. Not sure what's going on with it. Thanks for asking about it @@JenniferV . I might have not noticed it for a while had I not checked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of Spoilers for this month:

HAN Eyeshadow - Full size
juice BEAUTY STEM CELLULAR Booster Serum

The spoilers for Petit Vour March are:

Lauren B Beauty base and top coat - full size

Either Suki foaming cleanser or their purifying mask

I got my March Box! Here is a picture. This continues to be one of my favorite boxes for the price ($15) and the quality of samples and products included.

image.jpeg

April 2016 Spoilers:

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pot Rouge
Juara Coconut Illipe Hand & Nail Balm
Products from Ursa Major of VT, Bedrock & Bloom and Kumari Luxury may also be included...

Did anyone else get their box? This was my first one and I have to say I was dissappointed. I'm hoping future boxes are better. I have been interested in this box for awhile as the past boxes I have seen were very interesting. Here's hoping I like future boxes better.

I got my box yesterday! It was amazing I loved it! I know there were variations though and I'm really luck I got the one I did

I got my box. I tried the eye shadow right away and it was great. I was really impressed and look forward to using this more. I got the Turks and Caicos shade. Here is a picture.image.jpeg

Does anyone know what day they charge for a monthly sub? Theyre FAQ says the first, but I havent been charged yet.

Petit vour has a promo on their site today. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is interested.

petit vour april promo.png

My Petit Vour box came. Did anyone else get theirs yet?

Here is a picture

image.jpeg

My Petit Vour box came. Did anyone else get theirs yet?

Here is a picture

Is this a good box for you or is it a miss?  It would be a miss for me.  I am currently getting Goodebeing.  I got four free boxes when I purchased two deluxe boxes.  I think I'm on box three now.  So far it has been a good match.  I like that they personalize the box for each subscriber and think it helps with satisfaction.   Not sure I will keep the sub only because I have too much stuff!  I also have gotten a few of their deluxe boxes and have been very pleased with them.

Back