Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I was bummed I received the small spot treatment oil instead of the large cleanser but now that I have it rolled on my spots I changed my mind!  I really liked that it was a oil instead of a paste/gel since that is totally new to me.  Now I just have to wait and see if this really works as advertised. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up ordering the limited edition Spring Luxury box. It seems to be a good value (the lipstick alone is $35 although most colors have sold out). The main reason for ordering was the prtty peaushaun body treatment. I used it years ago and really liked it. It's expensive to buy so I'm excited to get it as part of this box. It's only the travel size but this way I get to use it again without buying it separately.

I got the limited edition box today and love it. So glad I ordered it. It's even better in person. The liquid lipstick is great. I ordered the nude shade and it's perfect. I'll try the mascara and see if it makes a difference. According to the package after 8 weeks the lashes should be longer. I don't have the patience to try a new mascara for 8 weeks especially if it's not something I'm not used to but I'll see how this goes. I forgot to take a picture of the box so here is the picture from the website. I also ordered the aromi lipstick and love it. It makes my lips smooth and the color stays on. I bought the nude color.

petit vour limited edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My July box just came. I really like it, especially the body cream and the nail polish. I'm interested in trying the natural deodorant and the face wash too. This is one of my favorites along with Kloverbox since they are both natural product boxes.

petit vour july 2015.jpg

I didn't know about this one. I love Petit Vour. I'm going to check it out. Thanks for posting! I bought the limited edition box and it was great. I like the idea of mystery boxes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Here is a spoiler for August

petit vuor spoiler august 2015.jpg

Petit Vour has a new limited edition box available. It's $50

petit vour leaping bunny.jpg

I just received my box. I really like this one. I think it's a good value for $15.

petit vuor august 2015.jpg

My October box came. I'm really happy with the box. I wore the nail polish today and love it. It's a pretty copper color with shimmer. I'll be able to use everything in the box. I thought about cancelling this box because I need to cut back but this box is just too good to cut.

petit vuor spoiler october 2015.jpg

Looks like a good box Reija! I would love to pick this sub up, but I am in the process of cutting back right now. This one is such a good value for the price though. But no, I must resist  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    

My January box is here. I'm so looking forward to using everything in the box.

I'm especially excited to try the Japanese cleanser.

petit vour january 2016 spoiler.png

Back