Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like mine too - just got it today...

I got the body butter in lemon orchard, which I am so happy with, the lipstick in tenderness, which is a nice pink-brown shade, and I LOVE the perfume.  Have to save my pennies now....as it is 98.00!!

pv1.png

I haven't heard a word since subbing a week or so ago. Online it said I would be getting the Oct box for my first month. From what I've read here in this thread others have seen the same but not received their first box until the following month. I saw the spoilers yesterday and really do want this box. I sent an inquiry on Weds but haven't heard back yet. But I was charged the day I subbed. Fingers crossed I get the Oct box!

I really like mine too - just got it today...

I got the body butter in lemon orchard, which I am so happy with, the lipstick in tenderness, which is a nice pink-brown shade, and I LOVE the perfume.  Have to save my pennies now....as it is 98.00!!

pv1.png
was so happy you posted a spoiler--mine arrived while I was out of town and I was dying to know what was inside!!  Home this evening and couldn't be happier--the variations are exactly what I was hoping for after reading your spoiler!!  If I had to choose only one sub, it would be PV.

Still haven't received mine :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
but it's on its way.. i saw a spoiler for someones recently and this person did not receive a S.W basics item.. instead they received a deodorant and something else that i don't remember. 

I don't really care which box i get. They are both awesome.

My "November" box arrived this week, which according to my calendar, is December.  Aside from being late, it contained two kinds of oil, and I hate oil with.  The eye makeup and concealer had more packaging than product, one of the oil samples was only 1/2 full and it was a tiny bottle to start with, I don't think it spilled because nothing else in the box was contaminated.  The only usable product was yet another lip balm, which is nice, but I've already gotten the same type lip balm from them in previous boxes and I haven't been subscribed very long.  I am done.  I signed up for 6 months because of the discount, so I am stuck with them for a couple more months, but I am unsubscribing.  There has not been one useful thing in 3 months, very disappointing.

I cancelled after my November box (with arrival in December) I love the organic idea but I'm just not using most of the items I get from petite vour. I seem to have much better luck with my yuzen sub.

I loved the body oil!  I am using the other items as stocking stuffers....

I got the email the other week, telling me my box was going to be delayed, so I knew in advance it was going to be in December when I got it.

Yuzen is really nice, but I found that I was seeing the same products crop up in other subs so I was getting dups.

However, I did find another eco-friendly sub, kloverbox and that is just AMAZING.  folks should check it out. 

I am keeping Petit Vour for a couple of months more, but if kloverbox keeps sending out these great boxes,  Petit Vour will be going on the chopping block.

Last edited by a moderator:
My main problem with Petit Vour is that I just don't use the products they've been sending.  This was one of the first sub boxes I every signed up for and I don't think I did enough research before I signed up.  I've been really lucky with my other subs, this is the only one I really regret.

Thanks biancardi for the kloverbox suggestion, I just looked at the reviews for September, October and December and there is only a couple items I wouldn't use in all three months.  If I sign up it will be my most expensive sub, but based on what they've sent in the past it looks like it would be worth the money.  As soon as I'm done with Petit Vour I will be signing up for it.

My November box arrived today . I'm UK based . I still like this box but always hunting down a new box that UK ships . My lip tint was cerise

I received my January box today, and instead of the eye shadow, I received two of the cream blushes.  I was supposed to get the eye shadow in "en pointe". Has anyone else gotten this eye shadow? Due to the name, I'm assuming it's pink? Can anyone confirm this?

I would just contact them at let them know that I did not get the eye shadow, but if it's pink, I'm not going to bother with it. I already have way too many unused pink eye shadows from sub boxes sitting around that I'll never use.

I hate to say it, but I'm kind of getting bored with this sub-I don't know if it's the contents, or just me, but I've had a real "meh" feeling about the last 2-3 boxes.

Some months are better than others, but I've noticed it's my one sub that rarely has anything go into the "swap" pile.  I've also found things that I use every single day.  Ellovi lip balm and body butter are products that I look forward to in my routine.  I also think Root Science is incredible.  I'll admit that I have entirely too much nail polish as a result of PV, but I'm still EXCITED when I see that pink box!  

This will be my last box for now which hasn't arrived yet. I won't be able to use the blush or eye shadow so I am already down to 2 products I might use. I did find a few favorites through PV.

I just sent them an e-mail to cancel my subscription.  I don't know who that blush was supposed to look good on, but I cannot imagine a high percentage of the population could or would want to pull off that color.  I liked the hand cream this month and that's it, which actually was a good month for Petit Vour for me, thus the cancellation.  I'm glad that my French Box arrived the same day, because I loved everything in that box.

Mine just landed here in the uk and I'm thinking I may be cancelling as well . I need to find another box that ships to the uk First Ladies . I'd love kloverbox to ship here . So ideas please . It just not wowing me the leave in conditioner is fine as the hair loves the shampoo and conditioner I recieved before . But I'm as pale as so the rose cheek is a Nono

@@Lorna ljblog  I don't know if this sub ships to the UK, but I've been thinking about it.... http://www.herbalbliss.com/

there is https://www.truthinaging.com/discover-with-marta-membership but she is not accepting any new memberships right now.

there is eco-emi, which has revamped since I last sub'd to it - I did like it, but it is samples.

little green beauty box (that seems to be a uk company)
Will email them thanks I've just this month I subbed from souk souk ( littlegreenbox) for the same reasons we talk about petit vour and vegan cuts its not wowing anymore. Eco emi I used well over a year ago and I'm not convinced it's changed . I just wanted /want something greener and more wholesome and different if it makes sense .

yeah, I know... I hope kloverbox will ship internationally - they just started out, so perhaps it will just take them some more time.

I am interested in herbal bliss - that might be later in this year :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back