POPSUGAR MUST HAVE - DECEMBER 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i refreshed and this message is back up

Sorry! Thank you for your interest in purchasing our Must Have box. Our ability to place orders is temporarily unavailable. Our team of engineers are working hard to fix the issue, so please check back soon.

trying to decide... my order has said processing for like 20 minutes now... trying to decide whether or not to exit and just start a new order.  what to do what to do.....??!!

I opened a new window and ordered fast through that one. The old one was still spinning, so I just closed it after the new one went through to the confirmation page.

I doubt it'll charge twice, I checked my cc to see how much was pending and none from the spinning one was, so I figure it's good.

Alright... well I just did that too and I'm hoping I don't get charged twice.  If anyone has any issues with that happening please post on this board cause I'm horrible about checking my cc acount

I work for a company that does quite a few credit card transactions, and I know that our processing company will reject a second charge if it's fewer than either five or fifteen minutes (can't remember which, but I know it's long enough to be annoying to our customer care people and collectors when they have to sit and wait for the timer to run down) after the last one, largely because of this sort of thing: if it's closely-timed, they assume it's a situation where someone accidentally submitted the charge a second time because they weren't sure the first one went through, and the CC processing company blocks the second transaction.  I wouldn't be surprised if their CC processing company did the same thing.

I wish Popsugar would make our regular December must-have box into the Luxury Edition automatically- like a nice reward for those who subscribe.  Here's to wishing!

Originally Posted by casey anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish Popsugar would make our regular December must-have box into the Luxury Edition automatically- like a nice reward for those who subscribe.  Here's to wishing!
Me too! And I hope they don't make regular December super lame and gave all the good stuff to the Luxury Edition.

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! And I hope they don't make regular December super lame and gave all the good stuff to the Luxury Edition.
 DITTO!

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure.  I think I may irritated about this!!!

crossing my fingers there'll still be luxury boxes next week! i don't get paid until wednesday and this is totally not in my budget until then.

Back