POPSUGAR Must Have February 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a coffee lover, but would not mind some more of that Tea Forte White Ambrosia. I am "in love" with this flavor and already ordered a canister :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ooh, I've not tried that kind yet - how would you describe it? I ordered the Skin Smart set in part because of the Cherry Marzipan tea which sounds delish!

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually, I like variety and trying new things, but the Tea thing really is getting a little nutty. I never would have guessed so many subs would send me Tea.  I like pretending there is a tea conspiracy and that all of our customer service woes are due to Tea and Vinyasa yoga breaks ;-)
Exhibit A: https://sugarinc-a.akamaihd.net/v1736/themes/onsugar_themes/musthave/imgs/backgrounds/meet-our-editors-2013-01-29.jpg

And she is CLEARLY thinking about tea (yes, I realize I have gone overboard and probably need a cup of that Ambrosia since I have not tried it yet)

https://sugarinc-a.akamaihd.net/v1736/themes/onsugar_themes/musthave/imgs/backgrounds/meet-lisa-2013-01-29.jpg

I think a lot of people must have cancelled because they are pushing the sub hard on their main pages and saying they only have 150 Feb boxes left.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, I've not tried that kind yet - how would you describe it? I ordered the Skin Smart set in part because of the Cherry Marzipan tea which sounds delish!
This is the perfect combination of coconut and vanilla but not over-powering at all. If you are a coconut lover, you'll like this one. Also, I find a hint of honey / sweetness in it... really nice! Let me know how you like the Cherry Marzipan - it does sound delicious.

I'm a tea junkie too, although I typically stick to loose leaf. Coffee...can't drink, but hubby and two of my teens are regular imbibers. It all gets used at our house. Not a fan of yellow...looks terrible on me too. 

I love the bodium French press, it's how I make my coffee everyday.  Once u have a French press, you'll never use a coffee maker again.  If your going to use a french press please ground your own beans- I think it makes all the difference in the world.  The aroma is intoxicating.. 

Hi, I'm a newbie here,  but love sub boxes and decided I wanted to join the conversations!  In regards to all the tea talk tonight, I am ordering from tea forte, from the December box...Does anyone remember if there were any codes for discounts, or would that be expired already?

Thanks!

There were no codes for tea forte unfortunately. I absolutely love them and ended up spending $60 on tea after that box -____-. They do have a loyalty program though! You get 5% of every purchase towards future purchases.

coke zero for moi!

also, i think that houndstooth/tweed jacket is a monstrosity.

they could send instead

whitestrips instead. to compensate for all the tea everyone has to suck down.

or truvia/stevia/nectresse. 

i will drink tea in exchange for NOT GETTING A YELLOW SCARF
but whatever, i'm in for it and i am not going to peek in advance. i want to be surprised. 

Originally Posted by Rach212 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No no no, no more tea.  I swear I have received tea at least once from every sub box I have tried since October.  (except my 1 month of birchbox).  If we get more tea I am going to scream. 
DITTO!!!

I don't mind tea but I don't drink coffee. The boyfriend would be tickled if we got a french press, I on the other hand have just trained him to use the keurig so I can put the french press we have away so it's not just hanging out on my counter... lol

I think macaroons would be cool as a v day food but not sure how mass produced macaroons would taste... 

Hoping all the speculation is wrong. I don't drink tea OR coffee, so those would be losers for me. They did tea in December and cocoa in January, so hopefully they don't do a coffee press for February, though that would follow the trend. However, I wouldn't mind a scarf in pretty much any color. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i've gotten 4 popsugar boxes in the past but cancelled.  now my sister ordered me to feb box for my birthday..so ill like anything i get because i didn't pay for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I really want more fashion, beauty and home/ lifestyle items this time though would not say no to macaroons lol

Mine is processing as of today. It's part of a 3 month so no charge date. I would take the macaroons for sure. I don't even know anyone I could give a french press to so hopefully not. Though someone once told me you could use it for loose tea... Hopefully nothing to pink for February and a little less food. Oh and please no yellow scarf. I'm a reddish blonde with the skin tone to match. If I put that yellow on I will look like I have a liver disease. Yikes!

I've been processing since the 1st, I'm getting 2 boxes due to me trying to find how to get waitlisted and in the process bought a second February box!  I'm hoping for  more  fashion, beauty and home/ lifestyle items as well...little less nibblish stuff and more useful things such as a scarf, I would not say no to more lip balm, a french press sounds interesting though I think it would not be utilized at my house since we are Keurig freaks!!!  I've loved all my PS boxes so far, I've never really been disappointed! 

Not to sound like a grammar nazi but macarOOns are the coconut cookies, while macarOns are the french almond delicacies we're talking about here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Honestly, the thing I'd love the most (as a February "must-have") is a deep-conditioning hair mask. It has been so DRY here lately, and I keep putting argan oil over everything and then looking like a limp stringy mess. I have a $$$ one from Alterna but it has these weird micro beads that sometimes don't fully pop or rinse out. So I find them when I'm doing my hair. Ugh. This means I don't want to throw down more money yet, but I'd really love to try a good new product.

Back