Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nina is really great and for some reason I really trust her to  have a great box...really excited about this

Same here !!

I'm debating this pretty hard. The Popsugar Neiman Marcus box is out for me, $250 is over my limit but I'm considering this. I love Nina Garcia's style and I am interested in a more fashion-focused sub. A spoiler would put me over the edge one way or another.

I just ordered it! I have no idea what to expect and that's sort of fun. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just ordered it! I have no idea what to expect and that's sort of fun. 
smile.gif

I agree completely!  I love seeing spoilers but the surprise is sort of fun too.

I think I'm going to do it. Worst that can happen is that I gift items from the box for the upcoming holidays.

Quote: Originally Posted by tasertag /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I'm going to do it. Worst that can happen is that I gift items from the box for the upcoming holidays.
Agreed and excellent point.

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I took the plunge as well. I'm a fan of PR, so I'm excited for this box. It's a bit pricey, so hopefully it worth every penny...and more :)

iagree.gif
 Hope we're right!

I was considering this one as well but the price is keeping me out for now. I think I'll wait to see the boxes to see if it's worth it. The possible jewelry selection is one of the reasons why I'm out since I design my own jewelry and don't need more.
smile.gif
I like Nina's style though so I'm sure it's going to be great. Just not sure about the price without having any idea of the items that might be in it. I'm interested in this though since I didn't get the Neiman Marcus box. Can't wait to see some pictures ladies once you do get your boxes! I'm excited for you all who have subscribed!

Nina Garcia (@ninagarcia) just posted on Twitter:

To celebrate my one million followers, I want to give 5 @Quarterly boxes. Tweet me using #NGQ01 and I will select the 5 lucky winners! :)

I'm interested in this one, but I can't bring myself to spend that much until a box has been sent and I know what to expect from it!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm interested in this one, but I can't bring myself to spend that much until a box has been sent and I know what to expect from it!
I understand completely. I think I was feeling frivolous when I made the purchase but I will definitely keep you all updated when mine arrives. 
smile.gif

Posting for updates. I've contemplated this one, but i'm sort of afraid it will be sized items and I won't be able to wear anything.

Quarterly just announced that you can purchase as a gift the most recent box (for most curators - I assume based on supply levels). There's an extra $8 gift fee but this means if you like what you see in the Nina Garcia box then you can snatch it up after it's been released. 

http://quarterlyco.tumblr.com/post/64893391273/new-feature-gift-boxes
I don't see Nina as a contributor with a gift option...so sad...I hope that changes after they ship.

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I don't see Nina as a contributor with a gift option...so sad...I hope that changes after they ship.
My understanding is that you have to wait for the subscribers to get their boxes and then you can order that box as a gift. (So you basically get it after the subscribers get their boxes but it helps if you're not sure you'll like the contents.)

My understanding is that you have to wait for the subscribers to get their boxes and then you can order that box as a gift. (So you basically get it after the subscribers get their boxes but it helps if you're not sure you'll like the contents.)
Nina's box is not available for gifting yet because her first box hasn't been released yet! Only two weeks!! 
smile.gif

Nina's box is not available for gifting yet because her first box hasn't been released yet! Only two weeks!! 
smile.gif

Thanks for the clarification!

Back