Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have these boxes shipped ? Did anyone get a tracking number and when is the expected date of delivery?
The box is shipping tomorrow. I read somewhere that we will be receiving the box on the 12th, but I can't remember where that was.

On 10/29 Nina tweeted that it was shipping in 2 weeks. That would make the shipment day 11/12 and probably another week on top of that for delivery.

Quote: Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw that tweet and I think she is wrong, the countdown on the Quarterly Co. website earlier this week indicated a ship date of Friday and I just remember where I saw the Nov. 12 delivery date. It was in an email they sent when I subscribed

Welcome to Quarterly Co., a subscription service for wonderful things! You can expect your first mailing from Nina Garcia around November 12, 2013.

I guess we will find out tomorrow if it really ships.

Speaking from experience (I got a Quarterly package last week), it takes several days after it shows as shipped on the site until you get your tracking information (via email) and then it takes another few days for delivery. I think they're still working out the issues with their shipping process. It freaked me out to see it had shipped and yet have no tracking information on it for days but when I was checking Twitter it looked like a lot of other people had the same issue with Quarterly in general. 

Just in case any of you are track-happy (like I am), hopefully that puts your minds at ease if there's the same delay with this package.

Quote: Originally Posted by stasi7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so excited!! I have high expectations for this sub!! Nina better bring it! Haha!
iagree.gif
 I love her books and would like to see one of her 100 must haves in there!

Quote: Originally Posted by ydlr20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So it's official. The box shipped today

Yay!!

My box status just says Ready and hasn't moved from that for several days! I am bummed, I was hoping it would ship today, but looks it didn't! : (

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box status just says Ready and hasn't moved from that for several days! I am bummed, I was hoping it would ship today, but looks it didn't! : (

did you get an email with a tracking number? Or does it say something on the site? I can't seem to find anything. 

I am still not seeing or hearing anything from Quarterly! I am getting a little upset at them for not sending my box out yesterday as promised! I know they have sent others by what I read, but my account hasn't changed since they charged me the box! They were quick to take the money out of my account to pay for it, but can't ship it as promised. Hmmm, is this the way they always do business. It's a wonder they stay in business! I tried emailing and get nothing back. I don't know if I want to purchase anything else from them in the future. It depends on when I receive the Nina Garcia box and what's in it!

Mine hasn't shipped. I'd give them a few days. Sometimes the processing happens and you don't necessarily get in the info. It's only a couple if days. Think Nina only said they were shipping recently. Logistically it takes a lot to do that.

MISHMISH. I agree, but they have known this was going to ship out for a few months now. They have been sold out for a couple of weeks. So you would think they would have everything ready to ship on the day promised. I just think when you have promised something, you should keep your end of it, especially when you take someone's money!

Quarterly has a bit of a lag in the shipping email. Another box I got from them shipped on the 28th and I didn't get the email until the 30th (the box got delivered the 31st). Also the shipping email went into my spam at first. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

I know i will,get it sooner or later, but for once I would love to get a box before the spoilers get planted all over the Internet. It would just be nice to open it up and surprise!

I guess that's what I meant - might be shipping and we just don't know. I've had boxes before where the communications were like the one mentioned above. Got the info around the time of te package itself. Looking forward to this box. Anyone know from where it ships?

Quote: Originally Posted by mishmish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess that's what I meant - might be shipping and we just don't know. I've had boxes before where the communications were like the one mentioned above. Got the info around the time of te package itself. Looking forward to this box. Anyone know from where it ships?
If it ships the same place as the other Compton, CA. It went Priority mail I believe. Shipped Friday I got wednesday and I live in VA. Since monday is a federal Holiday it might be a bit tricky.

Back