Reaction score
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sprite9034 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Based on the brands that BeautyBar.com carries, it could be either:

- Sans Activator 7 Body Oil

http://www.beautybar.com/p/sans-activator-7-body-oil-314487

- By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush

http://www.beautybar.com/p/by-terry-rose-de-rose-sheer-liquid-blush-104887

I would be THRILLED with the blush, but since the body oil description says that it can also be used to tame hair frizz, I bet that's what we will get... SO TIRED of hair oils!!!!
I would be happy with either product.  I love body oils.  I wouldnt put that in my hair, as I love my Orofluido, but I think a lot of people would like a product that does double duty.  If its they By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, I would be THRILLED!  I missed it the last time they had a By Terry product, and I'm DYING to try that luxe brand! 

Reaction score
I'd love to see a blush come in the December box, but there are a few different items that look interesting in the slideshow.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would be happy with either product.  I love body oils.  I wouldnt put that in my hair, as I love my Orofluido, but I think a lot of people would like a product that does double duty.  If its they By Terry Rose de Rose Sheer Liquid Blush, I would be THRILLED!  I missed it the last time they had a By Terry product, and I'm DYING to try that luxe brand! 
I would  LOVE either product as well. Since they gave us an Alterna hair oil this month, maybe it will be the ByTerry? How long ago did they put a ByTerry product in a box?

Reaction score
I was going to cancel Sample Society for a couple of months, and then rejoin, but if there is a By Terry product I will be so mad at myself for canceling so I will remain a subscriber.  Even if there is not a By Terry blush, I will most likely enjoy whatever is in the box as I always do.

Reaction score
Where do you guys see By terry in that article? For me the Refinery29 link only has 2 pages...?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nickyjd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where do you guys see By terry in that article? For me the Refinery29 link only has 2 pages...?
They've totally changed the slideshow- It used to have 21 different pages :/

Reaction score

They've totally changed the slideshow- It used to have 21 different pages :/
I thought something was off! I checked that article before even knowing about the SS post and it seemed longer...wonder why they edited it...?!

Reaction score
yea that link is completely different than when they first posted it! Can't wait to see what we get this month!

Reaction score
Don't worry, ladies- I unsubscribed, so I'm sure this month will be amazing.

You're welcome ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score

Haha I'm sooo close to unsubscribing, but then I remembered that Sample Society is the earliest box of the month and I just can't possibly wait til mid month for the rest of my boxes.

Reaction score

Much thanks! Lol

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha I'm sooo close to unsubscribing, but then I remembered that Sample Society is the earliest box of the month and I just can't possibly wait til mid month for the rest of my boxes.
Mine goes Julep, SS/BB, now Ipsy...but I'm cutting out Julep, so I have to wait just a little longer...wah wah wah 

Reaction score

I just unsubscribed too! This BETTER be a crappy box ;) /emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score

I almost canceled, but then didnt.  One of the reasons I didnt is the very same reason you stated - it comes the first week of the month and my other subs come mid-month or later.   Also, I really enjoy the products I get in my Sample Society.  I can't say I have purchased the full-sizes of most of the samples I have recieved, but I do really enjoy the samples while they last.  It's fun to try new things and change things up a bit.

Reaction score

LOL I unsubscribe 2 days after getting my box. Just trying to cut back on boxes.  Re subscribed two days after canceling it.  I am almost wishing for a crappy box so I can justify leaving it.