Sample Society September 2014 - Spoilers & Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a UPS MY choice email notifying me of a delivery comig Thursday from "Quidsi Inc" so I googled and it's associated with beautybar.com. Could our boxes really be coming this early? Delivery is scheduled for 9/4!

ETA: Nevermind. I shouldn't read emails at 4am, I'm fairly certain it's something I ordered from amazon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a UPS MY choice email notifying me of a delivery comig Thursday from "Quidsi Inc" so I googled and it's associated with beautybar.com. Could our boxes really be coming this early? Delivery is scheduled for 9/4!

ETA: Nevermind. I shouldn't read emails at 4am, I'm fairly certain it's something I ordered from amazon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
not completely off, my UPS choice notice thing always says Quidsi Inc. for my Sample Society box

Well, the tan towels and primer for oily skin will go into my Circular Swap stash. I hope the two remaining items are some nice makeup

I don't know, but I have the feeling the rest of the items will not be something super exiting. I hope I'm wrong.

I have a question about UPS My Choice. I tried signing up for it but when they did the verify identity thing they asked me questions that kind of freaked me out. I assume it's safe to sign up for but did anyone else get asked questions that seemed personal or weird for them to be asking?

I have a question about UPS My Choice. I tried signing up for it but when they did the verify identity thing they asked me questions that kind of freaked me out. I assume it's safe to sign up for but did anyone else get asked questions that seemed personal or weird for them to be asking?
Yes - I was a little freaked out too but I did it anyway. And you don't have to give them any serious info, just verify what they obviously already know.

Mine shows August too, but it does say September is scheduled to arrive Sept. 9th, so that is good news!

Dashboard updated!

• Alterna Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream Deluxe Sample

Love it? Hate it? Rate it

• lrc-277_small2a.jpg
  • LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer Deluxe Sample

• lvm-001_small2a.jpg
  • Givenchy Fragrance Dahlia Divin Fragrance Sample

rst-001_small2a.jpg

• Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream Full Size

vep-001_small2a.jpg

• Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dashboard updated!

• Alterna Caviar Repair RX Re-Texturizing Protein Cream Deluxe Sample

• lrc-277_small2a.jpg
  • LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer Deluxe Sample

• lvm-001_small2a.jpg
  • Givenchy Fragrance Dahlia Divin Fragrance Sample

rst-001_small2a.jpg

• Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream Full Size

vep-001_small2a.jpg

• Tarte Brazilliance Maracuja Self Tanning Face Towelettes
OK, hate to say it, but glad I cancelled.  This looks like the "old" SS.

Cream for eyes, cream for hair, perfume, primer, and tanner?  This would have been a nightmare box for me.

OK, hate to say it, but glad I cancelled.  This looks like the "old" SS.

Cream for eyes, cream for hair, perfume, primer, and tanner?  This would have been a nightmare box for me.
I think it looks similar, but at least it's brands I know and love.  I hope next month they return to more makeup products, but I can't blame them for a box of basics once in a while. I feel like maybe it was too soon for this box.

That said, I'm not too excited for the hair product because I'm probably allergic to the extract in the entire line. I can't eat it, so I'm assuming I can't put it in my hair.  I love Tarte, but add me to the list of pale girls who want nothing to do with tanning.

Latest posts

Back