Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering what was in that pill bottle lol

but that is such a good idea to put nail polish in.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought the pill bottle for the polish was a clever use of a pill bottle.
Thanks! I remember reading that tidbit of advice here somewhere once and it stuck with me. My boyfriend's mom has a lot of health problems so she has loads of pill bottles. Might as well recycle them and protect goods in the process, lol. 

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm patiently waiting for my Secret Santa gift... All the pics are making me antsy pantsy
Before I received mine, I literally ran downstairs to stalk my mail everyday. lol.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I didn't get to the post office to check the mail yesterday because it was insane.

Just wanted to post in case my person was wondering!

Zadi emailed me to let me know that mine was returned to my Santa by the post office for some bizarre reason.  My theory is that the USPS got tired of delivering piles of packages to me this month.  
frown.gif
  I had a *lot* of incoming packages this month.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zadi emailed me to let me know that mine was returned to my Santa by the post office for some bizarre reason.  My theory is that the USPS got tired of delivering piles of packages to me this month.  
frown.gif
  I had a *lot* of incoming packages this month.
What a bummer :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

According to the tracking number, my girl got her's on the 17th. I haven't heard anything from her yet though.

Well, that's sad to hear some of yyou ladies are still waiting on your presents! Merry Christmas to you all!

I'll give it a few more days before I release the Secret Santa list of which person was which lady's Secret Santa.
xmas.gif
Hopefully by then the last of the packages people are waiting for will finally arrive.

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

got mine today

im so happy

i love everything

claps.gif

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

thank you my secret 
santa.gif

Yay! I'm so glad. I was absolutely worried since Priority to Israel is suppose to take six to 10 days and after I mailed it it sat in LA for FOUR days! After it left LA tracking stopped so I was then worried that customs decided to confiscate the box or that the shadows would break.

1. Macadamia samples
  2. NYX Cosmetics blotting papers
  3. Saucebox Cosmetics mascara
  4. Tokidoki Lion palette
  5. Stila Kitten lip gloss and Kitten shadow

Well, I checked the mail and still no box. Hopefully it just got stuck in super slow Christmas mail!

Back