Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!

I'm so glad you like it! I always freak out when I make packages that it's going to be disappointing or horrible and give myself an anxiety attack lol.

I wanted to get you nail polish and Lush stuff, but we don't have a Lush store near here either! Sorry about that. The Loofah is grown locally which is pretty cool, that's why I included it, as a sort of make up for the lack of LUSh stuff since I know you really really wanted some.

I wanted to get you nail polish, but I wasn't sure what colors you already own and what brands would be exciting, and then with the moving craziness I lost track of time. Hopefully the package is still ok, I feel bad about not being to include everything!
I don't have a LUSH either, which is why it was on my wishlist BUT the loofah thing with the soap is pretty cool. the soap smells great (peppermint) in fact, thats ALL I smelled when I opened that box, lol. The loofah seems really cool - home grown and I can use it for dishes and other things. As far as the want to get me nail polish, I'm totally OK that you didn't! Lol I know I probably came off a little picky so I definitely see you backing off of that. I don't really like lip gloss, it's never ok for me but the benefit one we received in my ipsy bag was good for me -- and since the kit you got me was by benefit, I'm more than hopeful/excited to try that one out, too!

On to my goodies =)

Packaged all cuuuute and Christmas-y

It's a poor picture, but from left to right, I got a loofah sponge that was grown locally to CaliMel, and 2 peppermint soaps! They smell awesome.

Then I got the tarte set that has an eyelash curler & the lights camera lashed mascara! I was so happy about this because I had an eyelash curler on my wishlist and this one seems like one of really good quality.

& then we have this hair tie thingy thats meant to look good on your wrist and in your hair!

& she got me the benefit sugarbomb kit! so excited. It came with a mini high beam, a mini benetint, sugarbomb blush & lipgloss. I can't wait to try it out.

She also included lots of hershey kisses and a note! the hershey kisses were the white & red striped ones. yuuuuummm!

here's a close up of my eyelash curler. I'm so happyy!

THANKS CALIMEL. YOU WERE AN AWESOME SECRET SANTA. =)

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't have a LUSH either, which is why it was on my wishlist BUT the loofah thing with the soap is pretty cool. the soap smells great (peppermint) in fact, thats ALL I smelled when I opened that box, lol. The loofah seems really cool - home grown and I can use it for dishes and other things. As far as the want to get me nail polish, I'm totally OK that you didn't! Lol I know I probably came off a little picky so I definitely see you backing off of that. I don't really like lip gloss, it's never ok for me but the benefit one we received in my ipsy bag was good for me -- and since the kit you got me was by benefit, I'm more than hopeful/excited to try that one out, too!

On to my goodies =)

THANKS CALIMEL. YOU WERE AN AWESOME SECRET SANTA. =)
I looooove the sugarbomb kit. Enjoy! 

I received my gift today!!! Tevans was my secret santa
santa.gif

I loved everything, thank you for the nail polish, eye shadows, lash comb, candy (delicious), and the kitchen towels are too cute!!!  As soon as the mail man came i ripped the package open, thank you so much again i loved everything!!!

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, i was too excited so I took them with my phone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How are you uploading the images? I'm seeing the pics as data info.
Since they were from my phone i emailed them and copy & pasted into the spoiler box. They show up when Im editing but when I post I dont see anything

Ahh, that explains it. You need to upload it properly for it to show. If you don't know how to upload check my signature for the thread on it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my gift today!!! Tevans was my secret santa :santa: I loved everything, thank you for the nail polish, eye shadows, lash comb, candy (delicious), and the kitchen towels are too cute!!!  As soon as the mail man came i ripped the package open, thank you so much again i loved everything!!! EDIT: My pictures arent showing up but i will update soon
Yeah ! I am so glad you like all your goodies ! I stalked your posts to see what you liked ( other than what you put on your wish list !) I had way too much fun shopping for you ( my 16 year old daughter loved picking stuff out too ! - the eyeshadow compact and shadows was her suggestion) . I hope the colors work out for you ! If you don't like anything pm me and I'll tell you where it was purchased so you can exchange it.

Thanks Zadi I fixed it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

& Tevans i loved everything, the eyeshadows were perfect colors, I wore them today and I will certainly be wearing them everyday. I also already painted my nails with Essie Sand Tropez and the top coat was perfect since mine somehow disappeared.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Zadi I fixed it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

& Tevans i loved everything, the eyeshadows were perfect colors, I wore them today and I will certainly be wearing them everyday. I also already painted my nails with Essie Sand Tropez and the top coat was perfect since mine somehow disappeared.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have Sand Tropez, it's a lovely color. =)

Yay I got my secret santa gift today!  Today was the perfect day to because I have been really sick the past few days, I was really down today just feeling like crap, plus it's miserable outside being all rainy but then I got my surprise!  So it made my day 1000x better.  My secret santa was Aleeeshuh and she did such an AMAZING job... it's kinda like she already knew me haha.  

When I first got this I loved the whole bright and colorful scheme she did XD  I love the hello kitty card ( I'm obsessed) and the harajuku pencil case!  I actually saw that case in target last week and almost bought it but didn't cause it's near Christmas so I was so happy to see it!

The contents:

So I must have been a good girl this year.. cause I feel super spoiled o_0!   I cannot express how much I love this gift!!!

I was super excited when I got the cute pail full of lindt truffles cause they are my favorite!  I love the candy land band aids.. how adorable... I've never seen these before and they are super kawaii!  Then I got my harajuku pencil case which will defiantly come in handy since I am a college student.  Plus a lot of my folders for school are defiantly by harajuku haha so that was pretty neat!  Then I got 8 nail polishes which are all beautiful!  They are by Revlon and from left to right the names are  sheer rose, hushed blush, tuscan sun, plum seduction, silver screen, black lingerie, and hot for chocolate.  Once more great timing cause I just took my polish off yesterday so I can't wait to try these out!  Also I like how I got a lot of pink based colors because I don't really have any and I have short nails so I think it will really complement me!  Then I got some goodies from a brand I have heard a lot of but never had the chance to try so I was super excited to receive some of their products!  I got a tarte provocateur pressed mineral powder with spf 8 in light (which looks to match my skin tone very well, nice choice!)  and then I got a beautiful palette from tart called Ten which has amazing earthy colors, I seriously cannot wait to play with this, the colors are so beautiful, and I think it might be my new favorite go to palette!  Also with the pallet it came with a deluxe sample of the lights, camera, lashes mascara , an eyeshadow brush, and a double ended pencil that had black and a chocolate colored liners.  Aleeeshuh thank you so much for my gift it is amazing and I'm really grateful!  

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you liked it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sorry it was late, but hopefully it was worth it! 

Originally Posted by hahaurbleeding /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay I got my secret santa gift today!  Today was the perfect day to because I have been really sick the past few days, I was really down today just feeling like crap, plus it's miserable outside being all rainy but then I got my surprise!  So it made my day 1000x better.  My secret santa was Aleeeshuh and she did such an AMAZING job... it's kinda like she already knew me haha.  

When I first got this I loved the whole bright and colorful scheme she did XD  I love the hello kitty card ( I'm obsessed) and the harajuku pencil case!  I actually saw that case in target last week and almost bought it but didn't cause it's near Christmas so I was so happy to see it!

The contents:

So I must have been a good girl this year.. cause I feel super spoiled o_0!   I cannot express how much I love this gift!!!

I was super excited when I got the cute pail full of lindt truffles cause they are my favorite!  I love the candy land band aids.. how adorable... I've never seen these before and they are super kawaii!  Then I got my harajuku pencil case which will defiantly come in handy since I am a college student.  Plus a lot of my folders for school are defiantly by harajuku haha so that was pretty neat!  Then I got 8 nail polishes which are all beautiful!  They are by Revlon and from left to right the names are  sheer rose, hushed blush, tuscan sun, plum seduction, silver screen, black lingerie, and hot for chocolate.  Once more great timing cause I just took my polish off yesterday so I can't wait to try these out!  Also I like how I got a lot of pink based colors because I don't really have any and I have short nails so I think it will really complement me!  Then I got some goodies from a brand I have heard a lot of but never had the chance to try so I was super excited to receive some of their products!  I got a tarte provocateur pressed mineral powder with spf 8 in light (which looks to match my skin tone very well, nice choice!)  and then I got a beautiful palette from tart called Ten which has amazing earthy colors, I seriously cannot wait to play with this, the colors are so beautiful, and I think it might be my new favorite go to palette!  Also with the pallet it came with a deluxe sample of the lights, camera, lashes mascara , an eyeshadow brush, and a double ended pencil that had black and a chocolate colored liners.  Aleeeshuh thank you so much for my gift it is amazing and I'm really grateful!  

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Secret Santa prezzie today!

The start:

Then....

And the finale!

Thank you to Baberanza!
So glad you loved it. FYI people, I sent her the polish in the pill bottle, I didn't send her drugs LOL!

Hope my recipient got her package safe & sound. Tracking info said she got it a week ago, but she hasn't posted anything yet. Maybe she's waiting til Christmas :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back