Secret Santa 2012 Presents Revealed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shipped on our deadline day! I found a product and fell in love, then wanted to share with my recipient lol. I hope they enjoy everything, I did a mash up of their wishlist and some faves of mine.

Oh I hope you liked it! I didn't realize everyone would be doing a bunch of little things, so I was hoping one big gift was ok. And you said no cosmetics so that really narrowed my choices down lol.

I received my gift in the mail over the weekend! My SS is Jackie aka Jac A. Everything was wrapped so nicely. I received Hello Kitty knee high socks (very cute!) A huge Philosophy shower gel in papaya passion punch (smells so good, can't wait to use it!) Essie nail polish in mademoiselle, a bracelet (which I will wear to work tomorrow) Ghirardelli peppermint bark & holiday kisses, A little black book from Apple (which I love) and a cute cupcake bath bomb. I'm going to smell and look good! Thanks so much for the awesome gifts! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to parisnicole1989, my Secret Santa for my wonderful gift!

I just checked the shipping info and it looks like my Secret Santa recipient should have her package today! Hopefully she likes it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My recipient is being "good" and waiting until Christmas. I don't know how she does it because I ripped my package open immediately and have been using something from it just about every single day! <--- no willpower with Secret Santa stuff!

Will those recipients who don't plan on opening your gifts till Christmas please post that. My girl's gift hit her mailbox on the 13th, but she hasn't posted anything. I really want to know what she thinks. If you have gotten it and are waiting, let me know. I am so anxious to see the reaction.

I got my gift yesterday -- my SS was CaliMel! I will have pics posted later. She got a perfect gift for me!

I hope my Santee loves her gifts. I know it's still in the mail.

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my gift yesterday -- my SS was CaliMel! I will have pics posted later. She got a perfect gift for me!

I hope my Santee loves her gifts. I know it's still in the mail.
Yay!

I'm so glad you like it! I always freak out when I make packages that it's going to be disappointing or horrible and give myself an anxiety attack lol.

I wanted to get you nail polish and Lush stuff, but we don't have a Lush store near here either! Sorry about that. The Loofah is grown locally which is pretty cool, that's why I included it, as a sort of make up for the lack of LUSh stuff since I know you really really wanted some.

I wanted to get you nail polish, but I wasn't sure what colors you already own and what brands would be exciting, and then with the moving craziness I lost track of time. Hopefully the package is still ok, I feel bad about not being to include everything!

OMG Linda. You're amazing. I had a suspicion that you were my Santa when you said you sent some of your favorites to your Santee because I put that in my wishlist. You're beyond amazing. Everything I kept opening was exactly on my wishlist and I could tell you went way above and beyond. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Here is what I got and how it was wrapped.
Only thing I might not use is the hello kitty perfume. I'm not a fan of hello kitty, I guess I just don't "get it" but I will sniff it and see. Thank you again. You're freaking amazing. And green eye shadows!? Loooove! And rebel lipstick. Ahh I can't get over it all lol thank you again!!

Yay! I can send you something different, to make up for it. I got a few rollerballs and minis from holiday sales, so I'm happy to send something more fitting. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been waiting all day to see if you got it and checking the tracking! I recently tried the Tokyo Milk balms and fell in love, so I rush ordered another with a Sephora order to share!

My youngest daughter LOVES Hello Kitty perfume. I have to get her the full size one since she loved the sample bottle I got her.

The packaging sold me :/ Lol, I'm okay with one fail if the other items are a success! Now, you can regift and save some moola. Share the love lol.

The packaging sold me :/ Lol, I'm okay with one fail if the other items are a success! Now, you can regift and save some moola. Share the love lol.
No no no you don't have to send something else. Everything is amazing and way more than I would have expected. I would have been stoked with just rebel so the rest is a bonus IMO!! I actually wanted the Tokyo milk perfume set they had for Black Friday and my husband said no so I was so excited to get that. I've only smelt it but it smells Devine!! Thank you again.

I'm still eagerly awaiting my gift.  I am hoping that it is still enroute and was not attempted on 12/13/12 (same day my Ipsy bag was stolen out of my mailbox).  I have an agreement with the mailman to not leave packages now!  I was so excited when he rang the bell at 5 pm yesterday but it was homemade chocolate not secret santa!

I'm still waiting for my gift too! Every morning I stalk the mail man lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully it gets here soon, I had originally wanted to open it on Christmas but now I know I wont wait.

My package to my girl went out last week via Priority so she should be getting it soon.

Back