Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no updates on my gift, I'm really worried :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I guess it's somewhere on the way. Or maybe USPS is not going to update it at all, I don't know. I just wish it finally arrived - why is it taking so loooong?! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got a message that says my package should be delivered today!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANY WORK DONE?

Good thing my mail comes early & I'm working from home today! 

ETA: My mail usually gets here before 10, so it could literally be here any minute!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a message that says my package should be delivered today!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET ANY WORK DONE?

Good thing my mail comes early & I'm working from home today! 

ETA: My mail usually gets here before 10, so it could literally be here any minute!

IT'S HERE!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :D
lol...that was fast!

@@yousoldtheworld is magic!  It's taking *forever* for my photos to upload, though, and then I have to edit them, so reveal posts -- yes, multiple -- will take a while to get up!  I might have to swatch things in the meantime.  Oh, gee, the trauma!

(Side note:  *Why* doesn't Netflix have an '80s Teen Comedy category for me to go directly to?  I NEED A THEMED MOVIE MARATHON DAY, NETFLIX!)

(In completely unrelated news, yikes, we just got a FLOOD WATCH alert!)

Our storm last week was mostly wind.  Like, *all* of the wind.  The flood alert is actually scheduled to start tomorrow at around 4pm.  Which...  Weird.  "We're going to send out a warning a day and a half in advance!"  I wonder if this is why my headache has stuck around despite Vicodin, carbs, caffeine, and sleep (not in that order, but, still, all usual solutions have been tried).  I know stress brought it on, but that's over, so I'm not sure why it's still here. 

(Side note:  *Why* doesn't Netflix have an '80s Teen Comedy category for me to go directly to?  I NEED A THEMED MOVIE MARATHON DAY, NETFLIX!)
Seriously. My husband and I actually spent a long time one night trying to figure out a way to get Netflix to basically give us that category. At one point I was going to suggest looking up John Cusack  or one of the Coreys, but then License to Drive popped up. Somehow my husband had never seen that, so obviously we had to watch it because come on.

Admit note: Still waiting on tracking from a few of you. If you haven't messaged your tracking number to one of the mods please do so ASAP (this includes the handful of you who requested to ship later). 

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Still no updates on my gift, I'm really worried :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess it's somewhere on the way. Or maybe USPS is not going to update it at all, I don't know. I just wish it finally arrived - why is it taking so loooong?! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I hope it just turns up. I am waiting for my santees gift to update too.

Latest posts

Back