SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I seem to have created my own 2014 Mut gift exchange on elfster HELP! Lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up! Thank you for arranging Zadi!

domestic or international is fine!

I've signed up on elfster, but having some issues finding the group. 
The link in the first post of this thread should take you straight to it!

ETA: If you get an 'access denied' message let me know, but I'm pretty sure that was fixed. 

SIgned up! I'm really new so I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you!! When are names drawn?

Hello friends! I added this years rules to the first post of this thread to make them a little easier to find. Please make sure you read through them before signing up! Any questions, ask a mod. 

Happy Secret Santa-ing!  :santa:

ETA: If you haven't added your MuT user name as a 'nickname' on Elfster, please do so! We need to know who you are on here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Where should we specify shipping preferences, ie. only shipping within the US, especially after signing up?
You can just post in this thread & let us know your preference. 

I'll add that to the first post of the thread too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

You can just post in this thread & let us know your preference. 

I'll add that to the first post of the thread too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This is my first secret santa, so I would like to stick with a US Only recipient. Thank you for the option! I am SO excited to shop!! 

I would also like to stick with US shipping only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back