SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so excited!! I couldn't do it last year so I was looking forward to this years!
Hmm I couldn't edit my post but I would like to add that I would only like to ship in the US. I wouldn't like International.

Hello again everyone! 

Several of you have chosen not to include your address on Elfster. This is fine, but if you don't share it on there, please PM it to me as soon as possible. We will need addresses in order to assign Santas (international vs. domestic) and to send to your Santa once you are assigned. 

I'll cross post this into the discussion thread & the first post of this thread.

Thanks!

ETA: I'll give everyone the rest of today to either add their address to Elfster or PM me & then tomorrow I'll start PMing those I haven't heard from. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I signed up? I signed up at the site. Is that all I need to do? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also I prefer US only as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back