SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could do international shipping, but I just do not have the funds right now.  US shipping for me please.

These are the people I have listed as OK with international shipping:

@@lovepink @@Sakura83 @@jesemiaud @@tanya0949 @@pokeballssohard @@Donna529 @@ashleylind @elizabethmac @@pooteeweet213 @@SophiaRae @@ivfmommy @@ohsailor @@wadedl @@elizabethrose @@DeSha @@emilylithium @@yousoldtheworld @@jpark107 @ @@tgooberbutt @@ttanner2005 

(There were a few people who said they would ship internationally only if needed. For now I have you listed as domestic only.) 

If you do NOT want to ship internationally, please post in this thread by 8 PM EST tomorrow 11/8.  (NOTE: It's possible that I just missed your post--if so, please let me know)

Thanks everyone! 

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the people I have listed as OK with international shipping:

@@lovepink @@Sakura83 @@jesemiaud @@tanya0949 @@pokeballssohard @@Donna529 @@ashleylind @elizabethmac @@pooteeweet213 @@SophiaRae @@ivfmommy @@ohsailor @@wadedl @@elizabethrose @@DeSha @@emilylithium @@yousoldtheworld @@jpark107 @ @@tgooberbutt @@ttanner2005 

(There were a few people who said they would ship internationally only if needed. For now I have you listed as domestic only.) 

If you do NOT want to ship internationally, please post in this thread by 8 PM EST tomorrow 11/8.  (NOTE: It's possible that I just missed your post--if so, please let me know)

Thanks everyone! 
ah, no international shipping for me this year...as much as I'd like to try some international goodies, I've had no less than 3 shipping fiascos in the last MONTH and I am over it! lol

Heads up:  I'm going to have very limited access during the workday on Monday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday, so I probably won't get to respond to many PMs until I get home from work on those days.  My data plan on my phone is almost maxed out and resets either Thursday or Friday, but I can go down to the sandwich shop in my building or the lobby since the ramen shop across the street doesn't lock down their WiFi (like everyone else in my building near the end of their own data allotment for the month) in a pinch!  (And I've shut down cellular data usage on the apps that were using the most data when I didn't want them to, so I don't think this will be an issue after that!)

@ Sorry I missed the opt out post, I would prefer domestic only, only because I love to shop and am so indecisive that I will probably picking out iteams up until it is time to ship. I don't think I could make the December 1st deadline.

@ sorry for the delay, I messaged Zadi but didn't realize I was suppose to let you know here, at this time I'm only able to ship domestic this year.

Did I miss anything? Just signed up at elfster and realized I'm 4 hours late for the deadline...

I still wish to join. I participated 2 years ago but missed last year... Can I be back?

Thank you for letting me in! 

And I prefer domestic shipping.

Did I miss anything? Just signed up at elfster and realized I'm 4 hours late for the deadline...

I still wish to join. I participated 2 years ago but missed last year... Can I be back?
No worries the deadline is tomorrow 11/8 at 8pm EST! Welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up! I'm sticking with US only shipping.

For those still signing up (and a handful of you who have only partially signed up), please make sure you complete ALL required steps:

First, set up an account on Elfster & join this group: http://www.elfster.c...2211496/f0ff0c/

(if you get 'access denied' for some reason, let me know!)

Add your MuT user name as a 'nickname' on Elfster so that we know who you are (it's on your profile page underneath your photo). 

You can add your address directly on Elfster & it will only be available to the mods (me, Mayra3, zadidoll, & meaganola) and the person who draws you. But if you're not comfortable with that, you can PM it to me! 

After that, post in the sign up thread. 

http://www.makeuptal...gn-up-now-open/

Just say you signed up & let me know if you want to ship internationally or if you'd prefer to only ship within the US. 

Then, fill out your survey: 

http://www.makeuptal...ery-one-of-you/

If you have any questions, let me or another organizer know! 

WooHoo! I signed up!

Unfortunately with time restrictions due to work I am unable to ship internationally.

I simply just can't make it to the actual Post Office. I am only able to purchase and print labels online and then drop them off after hours.

Thanks everyone! 
I'll ship internationally if needed, but I prefer domestic if possible. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back