SECRET SANTA 2014 sign up now open!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:   :santa:

Final reminders. You are not signed up & will not receive an assignment tonight if you have not completed all required sign up steps.  Sign ups close at 8 PM EST tonight. 

I'm not trying to nag or sound like a jerk, but I want you all to be able to participate & unfortunately I can't let that happen if I don't have all your information.  (As usual if I have you tagged & I just missed something, let me know!) Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Thanks, ladies! The sooner I have everyone's info, the faster I'll be able to send out assignments after sign ups close. I know you're all getting antsy! (So am I!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: Also taking this moment to give a shoutout to @ for all her help. I would be lost right now without this spreadsheet! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just put my survey in under the Getting to know you thread @!
Don't forget to add your forumname to your Elfster profile as a nickname!  I'm still not seeing you there!  Since this is an exchange that anyone in the entire world could sign up for if they had the link, we are using forumnames-as-nicknames on Elfster to make sure that you're matched with an actual forumite.  No forumname = you won't get a match.

Woo! I signed up!
Don't forget your forumname as a nickname on Elfser and your survey!  Without all four pieces -- a post in this thread, an Elfster join-the-group, a forumname in the Elfster nickname space, and your survey -- you're not actually signed up!  I don't see your forumname in Elfster or a survey, so you're not quite done yet.

Phew! Made it just in the nick of time!! Christmas wouldn't be the same without someone to buy makeup for!

I'd prefer a giftee in the USA!

@@zadidoll

@

Think I'm set, right?

Phew! Made it just in the nick of time!! Christmas wouldn't be the same without someone to buy makeup for!

I'd prefer a giftee in the USA!

@@zadidoll

@

Think I'm set, right?
You'll need to add your MuT username as a 'nickname' on Elfster & then fill out the survey quick! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@ filled out the most important 4 questions for the survey.

I will finish the personal questions now!

Am I good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back