• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB & VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, I always wait until I get an email about a product I want to buy regardless of any deals so I'm no help there either lol

Does anyone know how often Sephora has these 20% sales for VIB?  I don't want to go crazy tonight if they'll be having another soon.  Thanks.
I don't think it's that often. Only maybe couple times of year if I remember correctly.

Really hope that the Gwen x UD palette will not sell out too quick. I know for a couple of things in the past when VIB and Rouges get the "early access" it is in limited amounts, hoping it is not for this one. Really want to get my hands on it! No Doubt and Gwen have been big influences on music for me over the years!

The Gwen UD palette is available now for 24 hours
I just ordered this!  Plus I used the PARTYPICKS code and got the Playful Prep bag, added the 3 regular samples and got the BareMinerals 100-pt. lip balm.  So excited!

I decided to order this too. I really don't need another palette but couldn't resist. Can't wait to try it!

Does anyone know if VIB patrons will get another deal before the end  of the year?  This is my first year as VIB and I am very close to Rouge (within $50 of Rouge).  I want to buy some kind of necessity(ies) to make it but would love to use some kind of coupon also.  

Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know if VIB patrons will get another deal before the end  of the year?  This is my first year as VIB and I am very close to Rouge (within $50 of Rouge).  I want to buy some kind of necessity(ies) to make it but would love to use some kind of coupon also.  

Thanks for any help!
I don't remember from previous years Sephora having multiple deals for VIBs at the end of the year. I could be wrong though.

I don't remember that either. I was also really close to Rouge last year, they kept sending me emails telling me how much more I needed to spend. (I imagine they are sending you those as well) I decided not to buy stuff just to make Rouge, but I wasn't as close as you I had more than $100 to go.

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this to a more appropriate forum- but I saw today on Reddit photos of the likely 2016 Sephora birthday gifts and Rouge welcome kit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/3xchc6/2016_sephora_birthday_gift_vib_rouge_welcome_kit/

image.jpeg

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this to a more appropriate forum- but I saw today on Reddit photos of the likely 2016 Sephora birthday gifts and Rouge welcome kit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction/comments/3xchc6/2016_sephora_birthday_gift_vib_rouge_welcome_kit/
The gift on the left with the NARS blush, could that be for the new gift they give once you hit VIB Rouge? I just got my Marc Jacobs box for re-newing my status of Vib Rouge for next year, but I would love to get a new card again! I wonder if they would send that out to us at the start of the year? I'm tired of all these red lipsticks so it is great to see something new!

The gift on the left with the NARS blush, could that be for the new gift they give once you hit VIB Rouge? I just got my Marc Jacobs box for re-newing my status of Vib Rouge for next year, but I would love to get a new card again! I wonder if they would send that out to us at the start of the year? I'm tired of all these red lipsticks so it is great to see something new!
I believe the NARS blush is the 2016 Rouge welcome gift, and I agree, it is a welcome change from the tiny red lipsticks (that always seem to break on me). Unfortunately, I believe the way it goes is that those of us currently Rouge (i.e. spent $1000 in 2015 and have Rouge status through 2016) won't automatically get the new welcome gift at the start of the year. We'll receive this once we re-Rouge within the 2016 calendar year.

I believe the NARS blush is the 2016 Rouge welcome gift, and I agree, it is a welcome change from the tiny red lipsticks (that always seem to break on me). Unfortunately, I believe the way it goes is that those of us currently Rouge (i.e. spent $1000 in 2015 and have Rouge status through 2016) won't automatically get the new welcome gift at the start of the year. We'll receive this once we re-Rouge within the 2016 calendar year
 I made rouge again for 2016 and would love to get the blush at the start of the year. It's a real bummer that they won't give them to those who re-rouge at the beginning of the following year.  I don't usually make the rouge until at the end of the year so I guess I'll have to wait for this blush a while (another year) and maybe not get it at all if it goes that long. By that time they'll probably change it again.

I made rouge again for 2016 and would love to get the blush at the start of the year. It's a real bummer that they won't give them to those who re-rouge at the beginning of the following year. I don't usually make the rouge until at the end of the year so I guess I'll have to wait for this blush a while (another year) and maybe not get it at all if it goes that long. By that time they'll probably change it again.
Maybe if you haven't yet redeemed for Marc Jacobs lipstick welcome gift, you would be able to get the blush gift. It might be worth a try! But once I lost my card, and when I contacted CS, rather than give me a whole new set they just sent me a card, which I thought was cheap, considering how much money I had spent to become Rouge in the first place!

Maybe if you haven't yet redeemed for Marc Jacobs lipstick welcome gift, you would be able to get the blush gift. It might be worth a try! But once I lost my card, and when I contacted CS, rather than give me a whole new set they just sent me a card, which I thought was cheap, considering how much money I had spent to become Rouge in the first place!
I did choose the Marc Jacobs gift already :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Thanks for the suggestion thought. A great idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
VIBs have early access to the new Smashnox color correcting pencils. Anyone getting these?

Back